[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
Margie been pairing with 2 pra'ek out of the older generation first its Chakrit now Peter 
Peter his born 1976 Chakrit 1978 P'Peter his 2yrs older than P'Chakrit 
Hahhhhh?! For me Chakrit look older than Peter. I actually want her to pair up with Ken T as well.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Cheeraka said:
Hahhhhh?! For me Chakrit look older than Peter. I actually want her to pair up with Ken T as well.
big high-5!!! :dance3: .... always dream for this two to pair up...
Ken T n Margie... i used to see their pic togther... their look's work for me... :woot2:
hope he the next one for margie.... but guess if it gonna happen... it will happen next year... as margie was fully booked on 3 lakorns this year...
maybe gonna rooting for them in act art new series... that mafia series... but not sure what Ken T's storyline will be...
it's action na.. want them in Rom/com or Rom/dra kind of lakorn...
still finger crossed for this pair :dance2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rehann said:
big high-5!!! :dance3: .... always dream for this two to pair up...
Ken T n Margie... i used to see their pic togther... their look's work for me... :woot2:
hope he the next one for margie.... but guess if it gonna happen... it will happen next year... as margie was fully booked on 3 lakorns this year...
maybe gonna rooting for them in act art new series... that mafia series... but not sure what Ken T's storyline will be...
it's action na.. want them in Rom/com or Rom/dra kind of lakorn...
still finger crossed for this pair :dance2:
oh yeah i want them in the mafia series too 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Thanks Alice for the links to the bts pics. For a moment, I was confused on why Margie and other people are dressed in period lakorn clothing, then I  just remembered that Margie is an actress in here. Everything looks good so far. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay!!! It's finally coming soon. I'm actually looking forward to this. Haha. For Peter!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
TRRR was suppose to air after DR but since they aren't done filming yet, NRSL will air after DR. 

Click on link to go see pictures and read the story line & their character roles in Thai. 

http://www.manager.co.th/drama/viewnews.aspx?NewsID=9560000088727

I will love to translate it but sadly I can't read it. And I think it's too much to google translate it. Lol. So, hopefully someone can kindly help translate it for us. :) 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
-AyLove- said:
TRRR was suppose to air after DR but since they aren't done filming yet, NRSL will air after DR. 

Click on link to go see pictures and read the story line & their character roles in Thai. 

http://www.manager.co.th/drama/viewnews.aspx?NewsID=9560000088727

I will love to translate it but sadly I can't read it. And I think it's too much to google translate it. Lol. So, hopefully someone can kindly help translate it for us. :)

Ai-yah! TRRR is STILL filming?! :faint: Dang, Channel 3 is so behind their filming this year. :scratchchin: Ooh, I'm so looking forward to NRSL! Anticipating Peter and Margie's pairing!...Although...eh, the second teaser isn't that impressive. Plus, since it's part action, too, eh, my hopes aren't too high. I dislike too many special effects! Ooh, but Peter is so hawt, though! :yummy:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Yes! They're still filming!  :( The scriptwriter is still writing the last episode or something. I forgot. Go check it out on the TRRR's thread. :)

Yeah, I;m not really a fan of action but this one seems like it's going to be a good one. :D Because it's also comedy too. heheh. i love comedy. :D
And Yes! Peter is HOT! and Beautiful!!! :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
-AyLove- said:
^ Yes! They're still filming!  :( The scriptwriter is still writing the last episode or something. I forgot. Go check it out on the TRRR's thread. :)

Yeah, I;m not really a fan of action but this one seems like it's going to be a good one. :D Because it's also comedy too. heheh. i love comedy. :D
And Yes! Peter is HOT! and Beautiful!!! :D

Awh, it stinks waiting for your anticipated lakorn, huh? :annoyed: Patience, -AyLove-! It'll paid off and be so worth it for your favorite couple. :D Oh right...I forgot, this one does have comedy. :lol2: Umm, I sense some corny scenes, but oh well, Peter and Margie will draw me into it anyway hehe. Haha, you call Peter "beautiful?" Oh, my! :rofl: Not handsome, but beautiful, huh? He's both! xD

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Ahha, She forgot her sentence.
Wasn't Peter who should forgot?? 
This is too good that I can't wait anymore to watch.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Awh, it stinks waiting for your anticipated lakorn, huh? :annoyed: Patience, -AyLove-! It'll paid off and be so worth it for your favorite couple. :D Oh right...I forgot, this one does have comedy. :lol2: Umm, I sense some corny scenes, but oh well, Peter and Margie will draw me into it anyway hehe. Haha, you call Peter "beautiful?" Oh, my! :rofl: Not handsome, but beautiful, huh? He's both! xD
 HAhaha.. Yeah, he's just beautiful! Lmao. ha. And handsome! Ha.

I hope this waiting does paid off!!!