[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ok I loved it, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!! I already wrote a review of the drama before, when I hadn't watched this ep. I still found the action scenes dodgy except for the parts with Peter and Margie in them  :yes:  cause you know I love them. I love how she got to spend time with her mother, and it was her RL mother who was giving her the advice on how to know if you're in love. The misunderstanding was necessary I think on both of their parts, cause it doesn't really work if only one of them receives misleading information or they see something misleading. I think that this is actually my first Good Feeling lakorn, because I was wary of them after the bad feedback on Patapee Re Luk with Mark and Mint, and every other thing that they have done, where I have seen people be doubtful of the quality of the drama. But this one  :clap: SUCCESS!!! :beer: I wasn't the least bit disappointed in deciding to watch this. 

It had me laughing and it had me smiling like a crazy person each time Bate and Soh were on screen together, whether it was a sweet scene, or they were bickering or even if they were just enjoying each others company, I smiled like a lunatic and was giddy like a child. Everything was so well written and I'm glad that they extended the drama by 3 eps, I am still disappointed in how misleading the teaser was though, it got me excited for so many scenes that I didn't even get to see, most importantly the scene where they hold each other and are shooting at the baddies together. 

This lakorn was said to be a light hearted "guk gik" lakorn with action and romance was was "boa hua" and hey guess what apart from the dodgy action sequences, it delivered on all of these fronts, there was romance and there was action, albeit a bit dodgy, and it was "boa hua" the first lakorn since I can remember where I haven't wanted to throw stuff at the pra'nangs for being so stupid. I watched this and I just felt happiness :wub:

So I change my review score after seeing the ending, which had me in tears like 5 times!!! I'm going with phatman and giving it a 9.8/10 I would definitely watch this again whether I was just bored or I wanted to smile. I wouldn't mind seeing a part 2 either, and the ending has left it semi open for a sequel. What happens overseas? What's the case? What about the wedding? and Ussana? What happened to his character? 

I love you, and I'll miss you, but I won't forget you ka :heart:  Soh and Bate/ Peter and Margie and Nang Rai Sai Lab. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Uh did anyone else nearly die when they saw Peter in that suit??? Cause I nearly did. And hey he got to speak like 3 more words of English!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Uh did anyone else nearly die when they saw Peter in that suit??? Cause I nearly did. And hey he got to speak like 3 more words of English!!!
I did! Haha.

I knew your'd change you're rating. 9.5 is too low for this lakorn. Haha. Jk. I didn't catch him speaking in English, but I definitely will catch it when I go another round WITH subs! Hehe. And I agree 100% with you.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I did! Haha.

I knew your'd change you're rating. 9.5 is too low for this lakorn. Haha. Jk. I didn't catch him speaking in English, but I definitely will catch it when I go another round WITH subs! Hehe. And I agree 100% with you.
Hahahahaha you know me too well then phatman!!! It's like nothing major, he just says "mission complete" in English without a whole Thai accent thing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Hahahahaha you know me too well then phatman!!! It's like nothing major, he just says "mission complete" in English without a whole Thai accent thing.
Good morning!!

We think too much alike. Haha. Oh I think I did see that mission complete part. Hehe.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
Good morning!!

We think too much alike. Haha. Oh I think I did see that mission complete part. Hehe.
Good Morning!! Or is it afternoon/evening for you now??
I didn't get to say this last night but I wanted to say that they both have such expressive eyes, like when he handcuffed her and they were saying goodbye, he looked like he was so sad to leave her, and Margie is a really good cryer, like it's not one random tear. Also I'm totally in love with Peter's jawline, like that is one sexy jawline, and he's one of those guys who looks hotter the more that they age. Kind of like Janie? She's a lot more sexier than she used to be when she first started out.

Where are you headed to next?? Will you be in the TRRR thread??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Good Morning!! Or is it afternoon/evening for you now??
I didn't get to say this last night but I wanted to say that they both have such expressive eyes, like when he handcuffed her and they were saying goodbye, he looked like he was so sad to leave her, and Margie is a really good cryer, like it's not one random tear. Also I'm totally in love with Peter's jawline, like that is one sexy jawline, and he's one of those guys who looks hotter the more that they age. Kind of like Janie? She's a lot more sexier than she used to be when she first started out.

Where are you headed to next?? Will you be in the TRRR thread??
It's about evening here. Yeah, they do have very expressive eyes. When they stared at each other with sadness I became teary. Yes! Peter and his jawline is sexy! I totally forgot to mention that! And yes, he looks hotter as he ages!

I might check it out here and there. I will be at YLC's thread though. Hehe.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I knowwww, they both looked so sad!!! and the scene when she gave him back the plant and he's just staring after her!! It's a damn sexy jawline!! 

Ahhh, I think that thread moves pretty fast doesn't it??? But I will definitely be watching it :) 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
I knowwww, they both looked so sad!!! and the scene when she gave him back the plant and he's just staring after her!! It's a damn sexy jawline!! 

Ahhh, I think that thread moves pretty fast doesn't it??? But I will definitely be watching it :) 
Yeah, not many Thai actors have such sexy jaw line. The only other guy I can think of at the moment who's jaw line I find sexy is...Cee Siwat.

We talk too much? Haha. It's a good thing, right? Haha. I wish we started in here a little earlier. We came a little late.

Tui Teerapat has a nice jaw line too.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh yeah he does have a nice jawline....omg this totally looks like Peter!!!

cr sugar-daily

You guys do talk heaps!!! Aren't you on like page 100 and something?? and its not even on air yet? Oh Tui has a nice jawline too!! 

Hahahah I'm like editing the episodes I downloaded to cut out the unwanted scenes like Nin and Than and anything with Kaew

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sexy, sexy! Totally love that guy. So underrated.

Anyway, it's nothing to brag about, but 281 pages to be exact. Hehe. We talk alot of nonsense most of the time...well I do, the crazy one. Haha. Hope to see you there! If not, I'll go stock you at TRRR's thread. Hehe.

I don't know if I should just d/l Kuda's subbed ones, d/l the HD ones off YT or purchase a copy when it gets released....? The thing is, I want it on DVD already, but I don't know about the quality (I've experienced bad quality ones before). If I d/l the HD from YT, there are no subs. If I d/l Kuda's the quality isn't all that HD...what do I do? Haha. So difficult to choose!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I've never actually seen anything with him I don't think??? I watched one thing with Amy though.

Lol I'll pop in and say hi to you :)

Why don't you download Kuda's subs and then download the HD YouTube version and edit the subs into them?? It's a lot of work but it might be the only way?? Or you can just download both??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi there! Hehe.

I've seen a few parts of his lakorns, and he's a really good actor. Just the scripts that he chooses are bad. In my opinion.

I thought about d/ling the HD off YT and putting in subs myself, but that's too much work for me. Haha. Especially when I don't have a program I'll have to do everything manually. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here are the ratings for episodes 1-7 for those who are interested...like me...hehe:

Nang Rai Sai Lab (CH3)
Ep 01 (08/04/2013) 7.5(11.8,6.8)
Ep 02 (08/09/2013) 7.5(9.6,7.1)
Ep 03 (08/10/2013) 6.1(8.8,5.7)
Ep 04 (08/11/2013) 10.7(13.6,10.2)
Ep 05 (08/16/2013) 7.0(10.8,6.3)
Ep 06 (08/17/2013) 7.8(11.3,7.2)
Ep 07 (08/18/2013) 7.8(12.5,6.9)

Format: Ep # (Date) Rating (Bangkok Rating, Provinces Rating)

Credit: Lyn's lakorn blog

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ thanks na phatman :)

so it's an average rating of 7 there... not bad.

& *sniffsniff* I can't believe this lakorn ended already... is there only 10 eps?  I haven't caught up with my slow self...  :(

Neptune

sarNie Egg
I haven't post in any forum before, just a silent reader but just can't help it here. For those who are interested.
Peter & Margie at a recent event.
cr @ ThaiStar3_FC