[CH3] Nang Ay (Maker Y Group) : Great Warintorn/ Nicha Nattanicha

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
It looks like they changed the storyline? For some reason, I don't remember Pr'ek being part of the school.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's good to finally watch Nychaa playing a character closer to her age. She performs Nang well. All the gals are adorable, I can't wait to see their friendships blossom, and for the frenemies thing. I'm so glad we get lakorn like this once in a while where it's not all love triangles, but actual human growth and friendship between women.
I also like the pairings, even though it's only been one episode lol. Pon is very cute, he's a sweetheart and will match Sai.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
He was like the super intendent of the school?
He's like an official at the embassy that is a liaison for all the Thai students and is Saisuda's older brother. The way they met in the original and Nang's reaction to him was different too. Johnny played the character a little softer and was smitten with Nang from the beginning. He was always finding reasons to see her at the school.

Nycha's crying is overly exaggerated. Still trying to get used to her acting. I'm rewatching Joy/Johnny version.

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
How old apart is nang and thanathip. Did he marry her after she graduate from convent high school. Isnt that young. I normally don't like to watch school lakorn but this is a sweetheart.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
He's like an official at the embassy that is a liaison for all the Thai students and is Saisuda's older brother. The way they met in the original and Nang's reaction to him was different too. Johnny played the character a little softer and was smitten with Nang from the beginning. He was always finding reasons to see her at the school.

Nycha's crying is overly exaggerated. Still trying to get used to her acting. I'm rewatching Joy/Johnny version.

Right he was saiduda's brother and yup he secretly liked her. I do remember that. The vibe is different for this one.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aw, would have liked to see Thanathip falling for Nang from the start...except that she's much younger than him, so maybe this version is a bit more on track with not making things creepy? Haven't seen the old version.

mewninii

sarNie Egg
It's kinda hard to judge just from watching 1 episode but I'm okay with it so far
From the teaser it should only get better?
I think they modernized the characters, especially Nang, and the story a lot compared to the older version
I don't know if that's a good thing or not lol
Even though Nycha seems to try too hard in some scenes, I think she's doing good for her first nang'ek role considering she's sorta a "newbie"

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I think they changed the story a lot, especially looking at Ep 2. Pr'ek was usually lecturing and not a part of her antics like in this version. N'ek also didn't like it when Pr'ek visited. I agree that Nycha is doing good for her first N'ek role. Newbies all have to start somewhere. She just hadn't caught my attention like Preem and Yam or Millie from ch 7. I haven't been able to watch Patricia in certain roles either.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nychaa is a miscast here. ..everyone trying to come across as cute but is not executing it. It's quite unnatural.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yes I just don't see her as nek material. Every angel I look at her. Supporting yes. Trying to watch for great too.

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
Some changes I noticed:
1. They modernized the era in which this takes place. It's to be expected since its a coming of age story, so the themes in which the audience identifies with and relates to has to be modernized too, i.e. Nang being rude and bratty to her father when he was trying to lecture her about hanging out with the wrong crowd, and the use of smart phones everywhere for social media and selfies, etc etc.
2. They made Thanatip the praek a super neat freak. Lol.
3. Chipong, the guy that will pair with Gap(Sinenart) is a baker/motorcycle riding dude instead of just working for his father.
4. They condensed some of the characters and added new ones.
5. I don't know if it was already established but in the old version Sai was praek's half sister. It will be interesting to see what other things they changed.

I'm really impatient I want to see Great's character fall for Nycha's character already.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think I would able to watch this for great had it not been too focused on n'ek and the other girls so much. And since I don't particularly care for their acting I don't think great alone will help :)