[CH3] Nam Peung Kom (PENPUT) - Yiiiwha Preeyakarn & Dome Pakorn

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think she maybe has some Chinese in her because she speaks Chinese really well.
Thanks...but to me she looks like she has European or caucasian in her. Because she's very light, her nose is pretty tall (I was expecting that one of her parent is of another race). She's pretty though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thanks...but to me she looks like she has European or caucasian in her. Because she's very light, her nose is pretty tall (I was expecting that one of her parent is of another race). She's pretty though.
Oh I never thought she looked European. She always has looked more asian to me. Funny how different people see different things! Interesting!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I’m not against Dome but how I wish it was Ken T.
Anyway I’m going to watch this lakorn since I have watch Sam and Nok version before.
Is this lakorn will air this year or next year?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
If it airs this year, it'll most likely air towards the end of the year. If not, early next year.

Dome is a real life vampire. Lmao. Dude never ages. This should be interesting to watch... better than Nok Chatchai and Janie version. I cringed watching Nok Chatchai.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m not against Dome but how I wish it was Ken T.
Anyway I’m going to watch this lakorn since I have watch Sam and Nok version before.
Is this lakorn will air this year or next year?
Insecure Noi would never let him work with a young and pretty actress lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
I liked Nok & Jaine's version tho LOL . Here the old thread

https://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/nampueng-kom-makers-group.18224/

Even tho it was awkward to watch but we was suck in like a baby on a milk bottle LOL , the nek mother was hilarious in every version tho , I like those type of drama , unreasonable revenge plot , bi polar alpha lead , a rabbit nek , at the end nothing got resolve but result in skin-ship & babies & cat fight :risas3:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, Sarn ofc you would find your way here.

Yeah, it was so creepy but I still had to find out what was gonna happen next, lolol. But I had to cover Nok's face as I watched haha. His eyes were too expressive (which means he did well as a actor but I just couldn't handle it). You could tell how much he wanted Nui and it just.. ehhhkp. It didn't help how obvious the age gap between Nok and Janie was. If the actors had a age gap but still looked good, I wouldn't had complained as much lol. Like this one! It especially bugged me when Nui had that model commercial gig and Purim was just staring at her with those desire eyes of his. & then after when she went to go change clothes or something, he waited for her and claimed she was trying to seduce him. :facepalm: Nok was just too much but he played his character well. Since Dome is younger and still look good, I'm so excited! Haha. He'll be creepy... but at least he's a looker. I look forward to Rose and Juang's lil cat fights as well!

sarN

sarNie Granny
How about the scene Nui was washing the dishes and he sneak up behind her , voice low above her ear and neck , running his hand up her arm with that seductive vibe , good lord :facepalm: i felt a chill down my spine , my eye roll back and i was dead :risas3: , yeah, it was creepy but I was hook to the drama lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked Nok & Jaine's version tho LOL . Here the old thread

https://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/nampueng-kom-makers-group.18224/

Even tho it was awkward to watch but we was suck in like a baby on a milk bottle LOL , the nek mother was hilarious in every version tho , I like those type of drama , unreasonable revenge plot , bi polar alpha lead , a rabbit nek , at the end nothing got resolve but result in skin-ship & babies & cat fight :risas3:
At least we got Dome here. Mr Chathai was unwatchable

sarN

sarNie Granny
I see Joy R. is in the lakorn too!! If she the love rival , man, im cheering for the villain LOL