[CH3] Nam Peung Kom (PENPUT) - Yiiiwha Preeyakarn & Dome Pakorn

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
okay, just finished rewatching dome's lakorn with janie and omg, I totally forgot how creepy his character was (esp. in the beginning!) . It's been so long. GEEZ, he was batshit crazy and was so creepy! But maan........ he was so hot/handsome, pwahaha. yeah, his acting was okay but he has always been tolerable for me.

okay, i have a better idea of how he could approach Purim now. Purim and Kin are pretty similar... Kin's just 100x crazier lol. But I can see dome being aggressive as purim. lol, i feel kinda bad for yiiiwha for some reason. She (& her character) are gonna have to tolerate dome's character's aggressiveness. im sure that can be tiring for actresses (being pushed around and WRIST GRAB lol). and omg, i can totally see dome pulling off that creepiness like he did in ssk. D; i think what made his character in ssk creepier is Dome's soft voice. soft voice+creepy is scarier than tougher voice+creepy for me.

but i can't waittt. Rewatching ssk kinda brought back my lil crush on dome, lol. & he has such puppy eyes esp when he's acting soft, i can't resist.

also... will we get real kisses? hmmm.....

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
okay, just finished rewatching dome's lakorn with janie and omg, I totally forgot how creepy his character was (esp. in the beginning!) . It's been so long. GEEZ, he was batshit crazy and was so creepy! But maan........ he was so hot/handsome, pwahaha. yeah, his acting was okay but he has always been tolerable for me.

okay, i have a better idea of how he could approach Purim now. Purim and Kin are pretty similar... Kin's just 100x crazier lol. But I can see dome being aggressive as purim. lol, i feel kinda bad for yiiiwha for some reason. She (& her character) are gonna have to tolerate dome's character's aggressiveness. im sure that can be tiring for actresses (being pushed around and WRIST GRAB lol). and omg, i can totally see dome pulling off that creepiness like he did in ssk. D; i think what made his character in ssk creepier is Dome's soft voice. soft voice+creepy is scarier than tougher voice+creepy for me.

but i can't waittt. Rewatching ssk kinda brought back my lil crush on dome, lol. & he has such puppy eyes esp when he's acting soft, i can't resist.

also... will we get real kisses? hmmm.....
See I told you he was creepy in that lakorn hahaha That’s why I can see him doing good in this lol I’ve started watching this lakorn and I can totally see Yihwa and Dome in it. Dome is good at these super jealous and aggressive roles. I wonder if they will make it less aggressive since Ch3 seems to have slowed down on that compared to the other channels. I hope they don’t cause that would just take away from the drama. They don’t have to include the r scene but as long as everything else is similar I’ll be fine.

I wanna see more pictures with these two!! Why haven’t they released any??

Ntsuab-Ci

Haha, yeah you were right. Yep, Dome does portray these types of roles pretty well. Compared to others, ch.3 def is more toned down but i think they're getting better. I don't think their kiss banned is really a rule anymore and some of their lakorns like boy and jui's, it was pretty intense... at least punjan and rita's characters were. idk about others cause I didn't watch too much ch3 lakorns last year but based on just that, i have hope. But i think it also depends on the production. Broadcast Thai seems more willing to show real kisses. & is it Maker's Group? Maker's J? Idk but I find them to be using angles more when shooting kissing scenes.

Idk what Penput has been doing with their kisses.

& me too! I wanna see that height difference haha. hoping dome sings the ost too ^_^

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha, yeah you were right. Yep, Dome does portray these types of roles pretty well. Compared to others, ch.3 def is more toned down but i think they're getting better. I don't think their kiss banned is really a rule anymore and some of their lakorns like boy and jui's, it was pretty intense... at least punjan and rita's characters were. idk about others cause I didn't watch too much ch3 lakorns last year but based on just that, i have hope. But i think it also depends on the production. Broadcast Thai seems more willing to show real kisses. & is it Maker's Group? Maker's J? Idk but I find them to be using angles more when shooting kissing scenes.

Idk what Penput has been doing with their kisses.

& me too! I wanna see that height difference haha. hoping dome sings the ost too ^_^
I think kisses just depends on the actors themselves. Ch3 sometimes has good kiss scenes but only with people willing to do them. I don’t think there’s any actual policy now banning kisses its just the actors themselves not willing to do it. Dome I think is fine with real kisses and idk about yihwa but I don’t think she would be against it. So fingers crossed for real ones! Maker Y just did a lakorn with Great and Kao and there was like 3+ real kiss scenes in there. I don’t remember what else penput has done besides Kharm See Tan Dorn but hopefully the director does better this time!

Ntsuab-Ci

I think Penput did Natalie and Masu's lakorn as well. There are a bunch of photos of that lakorn on Penput's IG. I tried reading reviews on the thread but came out with nothing much. Oh gosh, im kinda nervous... Please have this one be good. & hopefully both will be fine with real kisses. Kisses needed be real for these type of storylines! Or else what's the point, haha. (;

Ntsuab-Ci

why do they keep releasing that same picture over and over again haha I want something new of them!
if you look closely, the picture is kinda new. same set up but slightly different head tilts. hahah

I looked at the tags, and omg, my little Namfah is in here??? I wonder what her role would be... & Joy R.! Will she be the mom who likes Purim? & then kat is nangek's mom right? First E. is also in here... maybe he will be... is it the cousin or nephew to Purim? hm.

guessing each of their roles is already fun, haha. can't wait to see confirmation.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG they are going to remake this!!! This lakorn should be buried a long time ago and to never be dug up again!

Ntsuab-Ci

I wish they uploaded more! I wanted to wake up to many, many pictures lol.

But gaah, their height is really that big? Haha. That's so cute.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yiiiwha really looks like a teenager or early 20s. Never would had guess she was 28!
c as tagged