[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
if there's gonna be part 2, you know its gonna be a happy ending bc whats the point of making part 2 when the leads dont end up together again lol. but anyways I'm excited for this

Or it could go a whole other direction. Like maybe Ken dies and then Taew finds a new lover LOL and the cycle continues.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
First it was just going to be a movie, and Off had said he wasn't going to do a lakorn. However, the author started penning a second novel, so they decided to make the lakorn sequel after all.
Oh thanks for the info! :)

Hopefully they'll keep the original cast. I definitely want Taew back!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like to watch historical genre but Nakee is the one I like. I don't think it should have a part 2 even though I like a happy endings. In a way it seems like it's a true storyline. Beside Thutsapon already buat a monk so I don't think he can go back to be with a girl. And most the bad guys died how will they do a story with it. I like part 1 so much i feel like if part 2 was to make it. It might not be up there. Like they mess up in all the remakes ugh the recent ones is Meuan kon la fag fah. it's suppose to be a lot of bickerings but none of that

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Part 2 can go several ways.

1. Be basically a spin-off, someone related to her or an entirely different person, who hears her story and becomes motivated by it. (So basically same story, different people)
2. Thousands of years go by again (not sure how this would be pulled off) and Kumkaew has meditated yet again for nearly 1000 years, Todsaphon has reborn and basically we get a repeat of the initial part.
3. Kumkaew does finish her meditation, reborn as a human child, flashbacks of her past and etc.

So as much as I loved Narkee, it is hard for me to see progression without recycling the same story =/

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I think it should go like this,

10 years has gone by and Todsapol finishes his monkhood which doesn't take more than 10 years I think? Anyways, he decides to finish school in bangkok too and gets his degree. He becomes a successful archaeologist and later his father has a mysterious death. Todsapol goes to discover it and he hears about a powerful item or scroll that can make people's wish come true which his father died in trying to save it but a group of bad archaeologist killed him and took it. This group also heard about Nakee and tries to kill her as well which Todsapol will try to save her and get that powerful item or scroll before they use it.

(If he retrieves that item, he can wish for Nakee to be human or wish for him to be a snake or serpent like Nakee. At least, they'll be together one way or the other.)

P

PrincessKarina

I think it should go like this,

10 years has gone by and Todsapol finishes his monkhood which doesn't take more than 10 years I think? Anyways, he decides to finish school in bangkok too and gets his degree. He becomes a successful archaeologist and later his father has a mysterious death. Todsapol goes to discover it and he hears about a powerful item or scroll that can make people's wish come true which his father died in trying to save it but a group of bad archaeologist killed him and took it. This group also heard about Nakee and tries to kill her as well which Todsapol will try to save her and get that powerful item or scroll before they use it.

(If he retrieves that item, he can wish for Nakee to be human or wish for him to be a snake or serpent like Nakee. At least, they'll be together one way or the other.)
Aw! I like your story! Yes if it goes that way, it'll be nice! I am such a huge fan of Nakee! I cannot imagine part two recycling the first part. No! My girl Taew is really rocking her roles lately! :)

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
If only I was major in writing stories and knew Thai language then I would definitely work with P'off on this! Lol.

seev

sarNie Egg
Isn't this is only a movie or drama ? I'm confused ? According the news that Pancake Khemanit will take a main actress role on Nakee 2 . And that Aof PongPat will produce a sequel for the movie !

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Isn't this is only a movie or drama ? I'm confused ? According the news that Pancake Khemanit will take a main actress role on Nakee 2 . And that Aof PongPat will produce a sequel for the movie !

There will be both a movie and lakorn. There was only supposed to be a movie, but author started penning another novel and the channel kept pressing P'Off to do another part, so he agreed. Right now cast has not been confirmed, and the script is still in the process.

I just read an article yesterday, that Ken P doesn't even know that there will be a Nakee 2. So 1. Either P'Off doesn't plan to do this part right away, 2. Doesn't plan on using Ken again (otherwise, why not contact him to schedule?). 3. Downplaying so no news is let out quite yet.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
There will be both a movie and lakorn. There was only supposed to be a movie, but author started penning another novel and the channel kept pressing P'Off to do another part, so he agreed. Right now cast has not been confirmed, and the script is still in the process.

I just read an article yesterday, that Ken P doesn't even know that there will be a Nakee 2. So 1. Either P'Off doesn't plan to do this part right away, 2. Doesn't plan on using Ken again (otherwise, why not contact him to schedule?). 3. Downplaying so no news is let out quite yet.
ACT ART which is the production of P'Aof just posted on their Instagram about the rumors of Nakee 2. Can someone translate what they said???

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ACT ART which is the production of P'Aof just posted on their Instagram about the rumors of Nakee 2. Can someone translate what they said???
Regarding the movie Nakee2 production is still in progress and cast has not been confirmed yet.