[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

P

PrincessKarina

Nakee was my favorite lakorn last year. I was bummed out about the tragic ending between Thosapol and Kumkeaw. But was delighted when I heard about the possible sequel (movie or lakorn). But hearing all these rumors about other actors/actresses beside the original cast for the sequel just made me sick and devastated! I don't understand why there is a need for this sequel then if Ken P and Taew won't be reprising their roles for a possible happy ever after!!! :(

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think n'ek should be Taew. No and if or buts. P'ek I think is more flexible but that's just me.

It might be harsh but I feel like any other n'ek would just be riding off the fame that Taew/Act Art made. And the last thing Yaya needs is riding off of someone else's fame when she is supposedly the most popular n'ek. So yeah...

Also side note, should Weir get to act with any Ch3 actress, it should be with Bella first! lol. But not in any Nakee, cause Taew.

As for Pancake I still and will forever hold a grudge against her for ruining my all time fave lakorn in that stupid remake of Tawipope. I know that's unreasonable but it is what it is. I stopped watching Ch7 lakorns for the longest time after that too.

P

PrincessKarina

I think n'ek should be Taew. No and if or buts. P'ek I think is more flexible but that's just me.

It might be harsh but I feel like any other n'ek would just be riding off the fame that Taew/Act Art made. And the last thing Yaya needs is riding off of someone else's fame when she is supposedly the most popular n'ek. So yeah...

Also side note, should Weir get to act with any Ch3 actress, it should be with Bella first! lol. But not in any Nakee, cause Taew.

As for Pancake I still and will forever hold a grudge against her for ruining my all time fave lakorn in that stupid remake of Tawipope. I know that's unreasonable but it is what it is. I stopped watching Ch7 lakorns for the longest time after that too.
I liked your honesty in here. Thank you for saying the same thoughts I had! Since I heard the rumors of possibly changing the original cast I was so sad! This is all messed up! If the rumors are correct there is no point in having a sequel to Nakee. They can name it something else. We want to see Thosapol and Kumkeaw reunited happliy! Argh! :( I don't hate Yaya, Weir or Pancake but the Nakee fame started with Ken P. and Taew. It makes more sense the fame also ends with them in the "sequel". I'm a big fan of Nakee. If they confirm Ken P and Taew will not return for the sequel I will not tune in. I know many wouldn't care but these are my thoughts and I'm sure many Nakee fans feel me! :crybaby2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read Thai comments at Pantip Thai Forum.

"If anything, first it was Pancake's name and now Yaya's name was attached to Nakee the Movie, just to create more krasae or buzz for the project. "

"Anything with Yaya's name will create more krasae. "

P

PrincessKarina

Read Thai comments at Pantip Thai Forum.

"If anything, first it was Pancake's name and now Yaya's name was attached to Nakee the Movie, just to create more krasae or buzz for the project. "

"Anything with Yaya's name will create more krasae. "
Oh geez. I am sad! And sick about it! Taew worked hard! :(

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I'm pretty sure that if P'Off does work on the lakorn for Nakee part 2, it'll be based on the upcoming novel that will be release by the writer that wrote "Nakee." The movie version will be written by P'Off himself so we can't determine that it'll be the same story. I'm thinking it's a history of Nakee. Read that Ken P and Taew may be guest stars for the movie version so I'm thinking it'll be based on their daughter or etc, whom will be played by Yaya or whoever. I'm not a fan of Yaya nor can I finish her lakorns. I'm just waiting for a confirmation from ch.3 to approve the drama version of Nakee part 2 since Ken and Taew should be able reprise their role again.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
oh really, but why is there a teaser and pictures of Pancake going around?
I'm not too sure either. But I see headlines of Yaya linked to it. If pancake does play the main lead and Weir is linked to play the main lead too, it'll be so weird to see them play together since they aren't dating anymore. Hehe. Though I liked the couple years ago when they were together.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Nakee was my favorite lakorn last year. I was bummed out about the tragic ending between Thosapol and Kumkeaw. But was delighted when I heard about the possible sequel (movie or lakorn). But hearing all these rumors about other actors/actresses beside the original cast for the sequel just made me sick and devastated! I don't understand why there is a need for this sequel then if Ken P and Taew won't be reprising their roles for a possible happy ever after!!! :(
Don't worry I'm sure they will be back for Nakee 2 since the novel will be released at the end of July. I google translated what the summary for the book says and both the leads will meet again but in a different village. Kamkaew will be human with no special powers.

P

PrincessKarina

Don't worry I'm sure they will be back for Nakee 2 since the novel will be released at the end of July. I google translated what the summary for the book says and both the leads will meet again but in a different village. Kamkaew will be human with no special powers.
Aahhh! Really? Lol! You are so sweet! Thanks! I wonder what the hype rumors are about Pancake, Yaya, Weir, Nadech or Tono tied to this sequel! :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm not too sure either. But I see headlines of Yaya linked to it. If pancake does play the main lead and Weir is linked to play the main lead too, it'll be so weird to see them play together since they aren't dating anymore. Hehe. Though I liked the couple years ago when they were together.
That would be weird. Lol. I don't really care who's cast in the series or movie. I just think that Pancake look really pretty in that teaser picture that was going around. I probably won't even watch the more or series.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
www.postbooksonline.com/หมวดหนังสือ/วรรณกรรมไทย/557-สั่งจอง-ลด-20-นาคี-เล่ม-2

Can someone translate the storyline of Nakee part 2??? I google translate and it kind of didn't make sense but I understood the part where it says Nakee will be in a new body. So does that mean Taew will not be the main character or the new body will not look like her?

The summary is pretty ambiguous

Love from the previous life between a human and queen of the serpents (nakee) has weaved itself and lived across many lifetimes. The good merit that has been accumulated allows Kham Kaew to be born in a new lifetime as a normal young woman, with no special powers and all that is left is only her love for him.

Sin is something that is truth in life for all beings, and it brings them back together once again. The love between the two blossom quickly and tightly, the love that tied them together for many lifetimes and centuries.

However, vengeance from those who opposed them in the previous lifetime also follows them full of fury and power. This vengeance threatens to tear them apart once again, it is accompanied by powers that are far beyond the powers of the Naga.

Will fate be able to win the battle against the opposing side? Or, will they be able to triumph over their past enemies. This is the battle between the power fo merit and the scars of sin in Nakee 2.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
The summary is pretty ambiguous

Love from the previous life between a human and queen of the serpents (nakee) has weaved itself and lived across many lifetimes. The good merit that has been accumulated allows Kham Kaew to be born in a new lifetime as a normal young woman, with no special powers and all that is left is only her love for him.

Sin is something that is truth in life for all beings, and it brings them back together once again. The love between the two blossom quickly and tightly, the love that tied them together for many lifetimes and centuries.

However, vengeance from those who opposed them in the previous lifetime also follows them full of fury and power. This vengeance threatens to tear them apart once again, it is accompanied by powers that are far beyond the powers of the Naga.

Will fate be able to win the battle against the opposing side? Or, will they be able to triumph over their past enemies. This is the battle between the power fo merit and the scars of sin in Nakee 2.
Thank you so much! So I'm really hoping the original casts do reprise their role again for Nakee 2. The book summary seems like it will have the original casts. Have to wait for CH.3 and P'Off to confirm.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nakee doesn't need Yaya's so-called "krasae." Doesn't make sense.

It and Taew has enough of their own krasae. I mean part 1 managed to get the highest ratings for Ch3 since the JLR/SB days and all without Yaya being within 10 miles of it. It'd be better if her krasae translated into ratings for her own lakorns and get more people to watch her work.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

It and Taew has enough of their own krasae. I mean part 1 managed to get the highest ratings for Ch3 since the JLR/SB days and all without Yaya being within 10 miles of it. It'd be better if her krasae translated into ratings for her own lakorns and get more people to watch her work.
That's what I'm saying Nakee was popular on its own. I'm sure it's still the highest viewed on Ch3's YouTube plus the one of the Ost has 100+ million views and the other has more than 300 million. Taew has always gotten good ratings, even without a koojin.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
As a Yaya fan, I don't want her to be in the Nakee movie.

Good luck to all Nakee fans, I hope Taew and Ken P will be in here.

I will be off waiting for Yaya' soon to air lakorn LLSR in three weeks! :cheer::cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

Yup. Nakee was a ratings hit with Taew and because of Taew (in terms of being the lead actress-not to discredit everyone else's hard work). People were anticipating the sequels because of her impact as Kumkaew. It would not make sense and would be unfair to Taew if they gave the role to someone else from her generation because they weren't the one who established the Nakee craze. I understand if they wanna give the movie version to a veteran like Noon or Pancake to target a more mature audience but otherwise, Taew should reprise her role. Even if it's to play the daughter. Who could look more like Taew's daughter than Taew herself?

P

PrincessKarina

Yup. Nakee was a ratings hit with Taew and because of Taew (in terms of being the lead actress-not to discredit everyone else's hard work). People were anticipating the sequels because of her impact as Kumkaew. It would not make sense and would be unfair to Taew if they gave the role to someone else from her generation because they weren't the one who established the Nakee craze. I understand if they wanna give the movie version to a veteran like Noon or Pancake to target a more mature audience but otherwise, Taew should reprise her role. Even if it's to play the daughter. Who could look more like Taew's daughter than Taew herself?
Totally agree! You got it! :)