[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Its sad to see how hateful and negative some posters are on this thread. This is a movie that many individuals will spend months putting hard work and effort into it. The cast and the crew will work endlessly and tirelessly to make a product that people can enjoy. Walking out at any point during the movie just because you dont like an actor(s) for no good reason whatsoever shows extreme prejudice and close-mindedness.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3: they might as well not go to see the movie then; seems like a waste of time & money :risas3: I literally just imagined someone leaving the cinema when NY come on screen and waiting outside, listening to see if they hear Ken & Taew's voice so they can walk back in :pancarta: Oh well at least constantly standing up & down will be good exercise
Not sure what the total run time is for this movie, but that's a lot of work to avoid watching certain scenes in the movie. If I was a customer in the theater to watch this movie and paid with my hard-earned money then I would be annoy at people doing that and blocking my view as they walk back and forth :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Not sure what the total run time is for this movie, but that's a lot of work to avoid watching certain scenes in the movie. If I was a customer in the theater to watch this movie and paid with my hard-earned money then I would be annoy at people doing that and blocking my view as they walk back and forth :)
I 100% agree. I also see it as slightly disrespectful to walk out; like sure you may not like NY but I'm pretty sure they were not the only ones who put their time & effort into making the movie. All the crew members (make up artists, coordinators, cameramen/women etc) put their hard work into it, some may have even worked till the early morning for many days to make the movie what it is & you're just going to walk out...:confused12:Might as well not bother paying for a ticket, the person sitting behind & others around won't get annoyed & money won't be wasted on a ticket

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't get why some people would be mad that Marigold didn't want to watch Ny's part but someone said they wanted to do the opposite but that's apparently fine.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well they can walk out of the cinema anytime they want can't they? I mean that how it work in England. I'm not sure abt Thailand. As for international fan. I don't think they even care about their support so i don't think it matter anyway. Meaning we can turn the screen of whenever we want. Lol
I personally never walk out on a movie but I fall asleep all the time at the movies. There are times, I sleep until the ending credit comes out. Out of 10 movies, I fall asleep perhaps 8 times. Especially at a dine in, once I finished eating I am ready for my sleep.

But I have seen people walk out of movies all the time. Some people regardless how much they spend on the movie if it is something they don't want to see, they simply walk out. It is their choice and money...there are people that walked out of a movie feeling embarrassed to go see it in the first place lol.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I don't get why some people would be mad that Marigold didn't want to watch Ny's part but someone said they wanted to do the opposite but that's apparently fine.
Because one (I mean the walking out part) is slightly disrespectful and the other isn't?:confused12:But tbh, I can't exactly tell/force someone to watch a film - if you want to walk out & come back to watch other snippets, it's your money you used to buy the ticket not mine *shrugs* I feel like Ken & Taew's parts won't be that long (compared to NY anyway) so you may be out for a while lol

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Because one (I mean the walking out part) is slightly disrespectful and the other isn't?:confused12:But tbh, I can't exactly tell/force someone to watch a film - if you want to walk out & come back to watch other snippets, it's your money you used to buy the ticket not mine *shrugs* I feel like Ken & Taew's parts won't be that long (compared to NY anyway) so you may be out for a while lol
I mean i get that but theres people who doesn't wanna watch Ken and Taew's parts too, so for people to get mad about others not wanting to watch NY's part when they don't want to watch Ken Taew's part too is quite hypocritical.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
My statement applied to everyone who said that they would walk out because they dont like certain actors. I didnt single out just those that dont like NY. Like @YadechTaemint and @Alichgo said, its disrespectful to everyone who worked hard for the movie, to those sitting in the theater who have to watch people get up and block their view, and to themselves since they just wasted money on few minutes of entertainment.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My statement applied to everyone who said that they would walk out because they dont like certain actors. I didnt single out just those that dont like NY. Like @YadechTaemint and @Alichgo said, its disrespectful to everyone who worked hard for the movie, to those sitting in the theater who have to watch people get up and block their view, and to themselves since they just wasted money on few minutes of entertainment.
Exactly, I wasn't talking about you cause you were quite nice about it.

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
btw everyone, we still dont know how much screen time Taew and Ken will get. The whole movie might be divided 50-50 between the two couples. Who knows really! Its sad to see how some people here just want to create drama in this thread when there is none. I dont know why its so hard for some here to be positive and wish all those involved in the movie good luck. Life is too short for all the negativity ;)

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Rewind lol, there isn't any workshop for this movie yet lol. As international fans I think we can wait until there are Eng sub videos of it to watch at our comfort time & place. Then we can turn on or off the screen whenever we please lol.

A movie can be an hour long or more, very short compared to how many months, years of many hard works from many people, it will be a shame if not many people appreciate this matter especially when the movie is a good one :).

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
I personally never walk out on a movie but I fall asleep all the time at the movies. There are times, I sleep until the ending credit comes out. Out of 10 movies, I fall asleep perhaps 8 times. Especially at dine in, once I finished eating I am ready for my sleep.

But I have seen people walk out of movies all the time. Some people regardless how much they spend on the movie if it is something they don't want to see, they simply walk out. It is their choice and money...there are people that walked out of a movie feeling embarrassed to go see it in the first place lol.
Yep, I understand. I have walked out of a movie because I couldnt stomach some of the scenes or plot (aka Wedding Crashers which I thought was seriously trash and pointless :facepalm:).

I think its fair if people want to walk out if they dont like the plot or story or script etc. But I think a person is being disrespectful walking out because he/she has a a personal grudge against an actor who did nothing to them especially since they went into the movie knowing that this actor is going to be starring in it.

On a more positive note, here is a new vid from the Nakee2 movie ceremony from few days ago :)

FYI: it has interviews with the director and all main cast members including Ken and Taew so for those that like Taew and Ken, you will see them talk about it too here :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I am in the US so will watch this movie as soon as I get my hands on it and luckily I undertand Thai. I'll watch for both couples and see how the story continued and possibly, after watching this, I may be tempted to go and watch Taew and Ken's Nakee lakorn.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Come on, everyone, let us all stay positive and support this movie whether you like it or not. It's not right to just skip scenes especially if it presents an essential part to the story. I'm all for all of the actors. At least NY isn't taking all of the credits for Nakee 2. Just be happy that P'Off put the original actors in this sequel. :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I mean i get that but theres people who doesn't wanna watch Ken and Taew's parts too, so for people to get mad about others not wanting to watch NY's part when they don't want to watch Ken Taew's part too is quite hypocritical.
What I said goes for both sides; I only replied to that comment because it talked about walking out - if an NY fan had said the same thing I would have replied with the same comment.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Come on, who cares if people want to walk out of this movie.Only 5 % of people get such awesome ideas. They are not doing any favour on anyone. If people spend money on the ticket only to walk out of it then its their loss. Imagine if the scenes go back and forth between the two couples...:risas3::risas3::risas3: ( I wish this happens LOL)

fresh

sarNie Adult
Lol it's so funny. I didn't think about "walking out" because I have never done that. But if people buy tickets or DVD for the movie then who care what parts they watch because they have supported already.
Hope I can plan my holiday to visit Thailand when the movie comes out

P.S. My post was in general. I didn't mention any side.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not hating on NY because I've seen a couple of their drama together and because they made so much together I didn't bother watching the recent one or or the two before that. When nadech and new made a drama together I watched that becuase he wasn't with Yaya and tbh they're pretty cute together and when nadech made a drama with taew. I watched that. And I can see some people talking abt walking out of the movie a lot. First of all I can't walk out cause I'm not in Thailand but I can turn the movie off whenever I want. However if some Thai people decided to walk out then let them. Beside if u walk out, u can always bob down. Not everyone in the world is cruel. Because I wouldn't want to be wasting my time on something that I don't want to see. If I had enough of it then that is it. I don't want to force my self to watch it. And lastly about wasting money. What about people who fell asleep during the movie? Isn't that a waste of time.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This forced overused pair is getting boring now. Losing magic after so many works together creats lost of surprise. I still think this pair has been badly managed by the elders and media. Too much of something is bad as much. Must be one reason a lot of folks in Thailand don't automatically turn on their lakorns. Plus the "we are dating confirmation" fiasco was the last straw for some I think... About this movie I think it will do good. Hopefully storyline will remain as gripping for people and good luck to the team involved in the prod

Last edited:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
People who talk shit about NY are generally who don't even watch them LOL.

I don't think its anybody's business if they date or not. Its completely up to them when and where they want to accept their relationship. :icon12: