[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not yet I mostly eat Italian, Indian, Chinese, African food. Do you remember where exactly in London you stayed please ? Thank you :)
The Royal Horseguards...I did like the dim sum too though. But it was a bit expensive lol. I am used to eating a lot here in the states and cost less than $100. Dim Sum over there is like a tasting test cause $100 doesn't fill you up.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Iranian and Afghan food is very good! The rice is the best! There’s more than one type of rice for you guys to try :)
I wonder if a lakorn was ever shot in London? Perhaps, it has but never quite pay attention. The Eye of London is neat. I think I have had 2 types. But I like the long grain one with little vermicelli.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The Royal Horseguards...I did like the dim sum too though. But it was a bit expensive lol. I am used to eating a lot here in the states and cost less than $100. Dim Sum over there is like a tasting test cause $100 doesn't fill you up.
Lool ! Thank you :). Might drop over there one day

Ele

sarNie Adult
View attachment 29836
(Broadcast Thai IG)

Nadech-Matt
View attachment 29835
View attachment 29839 View attachment 29840
View attachment 29837 View attachment 29838

Eye's wardrobes are always pretty!:crybaby2:
View attachment 29841

(credit to the rightful owners)

BTS clip (too short, not a spoiler) of Matt in harness. They're filming one of the best scenes!
http://www.instagram.com/p/BqucctcgT0d
Matt looks so beautiful in white dress . Matt and Na both has beautiful dimples,

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though P'Mai posted these I do think they're low-key spoilers so I'll put them in the tag just in-case.

So Nadech is an alien with powers? ( reading comments here and there). The guy in the picture appears to be stopping the truck with some sort of power strength - is he an alien too? I don't know this drama but just curious from the pictures. What seem to be a romantic storyline, to me, now has some action scenes and magic power too? lol

twister02

M♥K
So Nadech is an alien with powers? ( reading comments here and there). The guy in the picture appears to be stopping the truck with some sort of power strength - is he an alien too? I don't know this drama but just curious from the pictures. What seem to be a romantic storyline, to me, now has some action scenes and magic power too? lol
yes, he's an alien with powers and nope, the young guy in the picture (with blue suit) was not stopping the car but trying to stop the girl. He was chasing her and then alien Achira will freeze time that's why it was like that in the picture.

twister02

M♥K
So much for spoilers from P'Mai but I kinda feel that they owe the fans since they have been filming for a year now. My FB memories days ago showed me that since I posted their first pic from filming one year ago :lol: