❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Man!!!! I was super duper excited and looking forward to this lakron...But after Matt's scandal, its honestly really hard to watch her. ugh! I' m trying to be understanding but at the same time why(she went overboard)!?555 AHH love is love... how can my unexperienced a** understand555 Knowing Nadech's popularity this lakorn will do just fine.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Man!!!! I was super duper excited and looking forward to this lakron...But after Matt's scandal, its honestly really hard to watch her. ugh! I' m trying to be understanding but at the same time why(she went overboard)!?555 AHH love is love... how can my unexperienced a** understand555 Knowing Nadech's popularity this lakorn will do just fine.
I'm still sort of still in disbelief as well. Whatever floats their boat I guess.

What's all this I see on ig about people requesting to replace her from this drama? Is it true? If it wasn't so late, I'm sure they might have.