❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
So does that mean it's nearing the end and we'll get to see it sooner than later? :angel10::)
We still have a looooong way to go lol. That particular scene comes mid-wayish through the drama that's all. I don't know if they're filming everything in order or mixing it up. I expect this drama to air beginning of next year tbh.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, if this is a 13-15 episodes then it would not take any longer than another 4 months to shoot considered they are kind of mid way. Say, they finished shooting in September, that gives them 2 months to edit and have the OST ready. If they want to air it in December, I think they can. But the question is if they want to? They have many lakorns that needs to air it s well.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
33031703_240245573220616_4365232883653148672_n.jpg
DenqpHPUcAEz7zt.jpg
(cr: maich3iam)

- The CGI is what will take up time. The condo scenes are being filmed right now, it's what they're focusing on but there's a lot that still has to be filmed beyond that. We've just hit June, I'm going to estimate that wrap-up will be around Sept/Oct.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the middle pic, Matt and Na had the same smile. That pic of Matt is huge in her apartment lol. On a crappy day, she can walk inside her place and remind her just how pretty and important she is hahaha

ella0411

sarNie Adult
They look sooooo good together in the middle picture! :love:

I like that shot, Nadech with Matt's huge photo at the back. :p

Yeah, I think there's a lot more since they're filming the condo scenes first. And I haven't seen other casts since they resumed filming, aside from Masu lol.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Where's Eye? I wonder if they are going to shoot a lot Matt and Na scenes first.
They already shot a scene with the mothers, right? With the previous director. Since Eye doesn't have so many scenes in this lakorn, I wonder if they've already filmed all her scenes, keep or re-film it. Matt and Nadech are the ones we will be seeing the most every episode. Like, everyone else is just literally a supporting cast:celebrate16:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
They already shot a scene with the mothers, right? With the previous director. Since Eye doesn't have so many scenes in this lakorn, I wonder if they've already filmed all her scenes, keep or re-film it. Matt and Nadech are the ones we will be seeing the most every episode. Like, everyone else is just literally a supporting cast:celebrate16:
That's the way I like it 90% pra'nang and the rest can have 10% :cheer:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Sometimes i like the supporting pranang better than maim pranang lol
I usually don't run into that problem because, I select to watch lakorn only for the pra'nangs, but mostly for the pra'ek! I don't like wasting my sleepless nights on secondary pra'nangs. If you're not good enough to be the leading pra'ek or nang'ek then I don't want to be bother with. :) ( sorry...no not sorry...just my opinion):pancarta:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Eye filmed quite a bit with the original director, I think I commented here how it looked like she was filming more than Matt was lol.
I was thinking about the episode count, the original has 21 eps that are around 1hour in length. Lakorns on the other hand are around 90mins per ep so if we condense it down, I think we'll get 13 or 14 episodes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have nothing to watch at the moment. Waiting for this lakorn to wrap up is going to be so long. In the mean time, I am watching an Indonesia serie, Turkish, Russian, Pakistan and a few more hahaha. Surprisingly, some are actually good.