❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Theres a difference between being introverted and just not liking someone and he didnt like matt lol
He pretty much confirmed lol. I like to make fun of him because of that but I don't dislike him for it. I don't think he sets out to not like Matt, it's just they are too different and she was way too excited for him hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He pretty much confirmed lol. I like to make fun of him because of that but I don't dislike him for it. I don't think he sets out to not like Matt, it's just they are too different and she was way too excited for him hahaha
Yeah he was still respectful towards her. Some people just dont click. But they had amazing chemistry. I enjoyed their lakorn even if it was a mess

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Omg Andy must not like bubbly people lol
Poor matt

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What I find funny is that they had Andrew and Matt play in a lakorn that fits perfectly with the title. It was where reel and real life crossed hahaha

ella0411

sarNie Adult
What I find funny is that they had Andrew and Matt play in a lakorn that fits perfectly with the title. It was where reel and real life crossed hahaha
That's why those scenes where Andrew was annoyed because she was too noisy and giving her weird and annoyed looks came off naturally. lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh I guess I missed out on the Matt/Andrew drama lol I like both people individually so I don’t care if they didn’t like each other anymore lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh I guess I missed out on the Matt/Andrew drama lol I like both people individually so I don’t care if they didn’t like each other anymore lol
It wasnt like talking smack about each other type of drama lol it was more so just two personalities not matching. You didnt miss much haha

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Andrew seems like that type of actor who needs to remain in character on and off.

But tbh, that will make him harder to work with. And harder to build chemistry... especially when the industry n'eks are getting younger and younger. Ain't likes he's an A rated actor too, so it's too bad that his mind is a bit narrow. He's very mono toned to me. And to be in their drama together, Matt carried the drama more smoothly versus Andrew who was better at ther intense emotions.

Anyways, like everyone, I'm glad Nadech and Matt are getting along. Matt seems to keep her circle of friends small so it's good to see them mashing good together.