❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Saw this on twitter. All the guys have the same hairstyle with the original casts. :p

Screenshot_20180603_103529.png

[OT] I only have BPS and KB right now. I gave in. Now trying period lakorns. lol I have nothing to watch too. Tried some but ended up dropping the lakorns in the middle.

- Only lakorn I'm watching is Boy x Chippy's one (that too raw atm) & a Chinese drama called A Love So Beautiful (in the mood for some high-school romance lol)
Not into high school dramas lol haven't watched it but the lead guy there is a cutie!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched a little of love is beautiful on Netflix the other day but for some reason it just didn't click with me. The leads aren't bad but maybe I just didn't feel like high school drama right now. The girl looked adorable with the Bob and bang.

I have come across some good dramas from other country. It is easier watching on Netflix with the subtitles and no commercials. There's a drama from BBC called The Paradise I just finished it was pretty good. I love the historical settings of it.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha guys what is Matt wearing? The weird gown and flip flops hahahhah wtheck lol

Anyhow glad to see work is progressing!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
This is the 3rd time she's wearing that black dress lol

So, it seems like they're now filming the outdooor scenes. Matt always wears flip flops offcam. And oh, she's taller than any of the guys in the last pic. :risas3:

Her assistants' wardrobes tho. They had 2 layers of clothes lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the flip flop is after filming and taking pictures with people. Though, why is she wearing a stash? Is she a pageant contestant or something?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's a Balengcia shawl, I personally love it lol. My gut feeling about that particular outfit was true after-all, it's a good outfit for the scene I'm envisioning tbh.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think the flip flop is after filming and taking pictures with people. Though, why is she wearing a stash? Is she a pageant contestant or something?
lmao to that question :risas3: This was what I asked when they first released a photo of her wearing this (their first days of filming).

It's a Balengcia shawl, I personally love it lol. My gut feeling about that particular outfit was true after-all, it's a good outfit for the scene I'm envisioning tbh.
Is this the day she submits her essay?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
lmao to that question :risas3: This was what I asked when they first released a photo of her wearing this (their first days of filming).

Is this the day she submits her essay?
Yup that's what I'm assuming, then she meets him later in-front of the elevator and they have a little war of words. The main reason I loved the outfit was because it was the first one she'd worn that I liked back then lol. From the picture we got today, it works in the environment of a college setting too.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Yup that's what I'm assuming, then she meets him later in-front of the elevator and they have a little war of words. The main reason I loved the outfit was because it was the first one she'd worn that I liked back then lol. From the picture we got today, it works in the environment of a college setting too.
They're filming another one. I think the black wardrobe was for her first day (then they met again in the elevator) and the one where she wore the suit was for the day she submits her essay (she's not with her assistants that day) because she already filmed wearing that outfit with Masu and Nadech. I think it's also the same time she got drank and went to Nadech's condo then Masu came.

ella0411

sarNie Adult

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You know if they’re basically cloning the Korean verison I don’t see how they would not follow through with all the kisses???? I mean I don’t see why Nadech would hold reservation?? Yaya’s done kissing much with Mark you know hahah :p so Na needs to step up that game.... I don’t even think he’s kissed anyone except Ya. That’s not good for experience and as an actor lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i hope the korean production people don't allow them to do fake kiss scenes. i hope they force them to do real kiss scenes. i know matt would be down for it.