x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So much is going to happen tomorrow! Oh my gosh!

Ugh, I hate Nuan... just because she thinks that Kata was a good guy, she wants him for herself? Does she think he'd want her? She's not even a good person. Spoiled and bratty. Blaah  :yuck:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watch any of this week episode yet, because I want to see more progress in the story, but seem like it's still the same.  I'll just wait until tomorrow episode and watch it all at once.

Thanks everyone for all the comment and update. :thumbsup:

x0unerthanlater

So sad for Ticha.... I guess we knew it was coming.... but still...

That means Saitarn is n'ek? I was rooting for her and Kata, but I feel sad that Ticha had to die. I feel like if Ticha hadn't died, Saitarn wouldn't have a chance with Kata.

Amarin is a monster! What kind of guy chases a girl trying to make her accept him? What a psycho.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So true, what kind of guy does that. He's a crazy maniac, just like his uncle. My brothers and i were just watching the earlier episodes awhile ago and were making fun of the uncle's name, Kum-in. My brothers were like, hello, "Come in". Into where? Hahaha. Get it? Anyways, I feel bad for Ticha too, but I still ship Kata and Saitarn more too. But I understand that Ticha has to die, because then I don't have to choose who Kata will end up with and Saitarn will get her chance. She was so sad when Kata told her that he loved Ticha.

x0unerthanlater

Lol "Kum In"  :lmao3:

I'm looking forward to Saitarn's revenge for her sister. From the preview for next week, it looks like Saitarn will still have her water spirit powers. This is going to be interesting.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know. I can't wait for her revenge. Also in the opening credits, it shows Amarin as a vampire? I wonder how he becomes one?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG is happening already? That is so sad to read even though I knew it will happens, I still feel sad for Ticha, she really didn't do anything wrong, why did she has to dies. :cry:

I'll go watch all this week episodes now and we'll be back later.

Anyone know how many episodes left?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I think it will be next week too, because is already 15 ep. and there isn't anything else to the story to last more than 20 ep.

x0unerthanlater

If they drag it out more than 20 episodes it will be boring.
Kum In scenes are already draggy.
Kata & Saitarn hardly have that many scenes together.

The bad guys get all the scenes.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Today's episode was great, but i was really mad at KAta. I didn't even feel bad for him because he was so mean to Saitarn. He was being so unreasonable.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I wish i found this lakorn when it ended.  Gosh the waiting is killing me. I was kind of mad at Kata, but if you where in his shoe and the girl he like/loves dies and someone with the same face think they can come and just replace her.  I'll be mad too.  Even though i knew Saitarn never wanted to replace her sis, but it just happen that way. So it tells us that he really did love Ticha but i really do feel bad for Saitarn.  It's like he will only like Saitarn because Ticha is now gone.    I was hopping he was only confuse on how he felt with Ticha, but the one his heart wants is Saitarn but he was just too dense to realize what love is. 

How are they going to make Kata fall in love with Saitarn?  Hope it's not out of pity or just because she saved his life or something.  Hope Saitarn leaves Ticha's body at the end and make Kata cry for not wanting her when she came back alive.  It's kind of like the saying "you don't know what you have until it's gone."   

However, i am glad Jaja talked some sense into him about Saitarn.  But it's kind of sad for her that she was the one that made him realize he was an A## to Saitarn.  She loves him a lot so she is probably the one that is most hurt.  For she knows Kata's heart more than he does.  What kind of love that must be.  Kata is so lucky.

x0unerthanlater

I really liked today's episode. I thought Kata was being unreasonable, but it's understandable. At least now he realizes Saitarn's true intentions. Saitarn was the one who sacrificed chances by leaving her own body to save Ticha. I also think that Ticha was right to offer the use of her body to her sister. She owes Saitarn quite a lot. I'm glad they were able to understand each other because Ticha died.

I wonder what's going to happen to Amarin. Did he die? Hmmm. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't caught up yet, but saw some part today and I thought I was watching star wars LOL  :numchuck:  HAHAHA :bhehe:  :whahuh:  :loool:

x0unerthanlater

Lol, the dragon saber scene was kind of hilarious. The actor who plays "Kum In" had a weird awkward stance when he was standing over Kata in the prison. I hope Kata's dad comes to his senses soon. And how long will that Mae Ya Pee Prai stay on earth? I thought she was only able to stay for a limited time.