meenia

sarNie Adult
I really feel like i should give up on Kata and Saitarn being a couple.  Kata only loves Ticha.  I should get over them and just watch them as friends, but i'm just a little sad. I guess i'll have to pick up again when it ends.  Still have my fingers cross though, but it's hard for me to image how he will love Saitarn because he seems like he can't forget Ticha.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I have a feeling like they might drag out the lakorn... OR they will rush Kata & Saitarn's loveline. >.< He's still so hooked on Ticha... She's cute but dude she's GOOOOOONE.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah and I thought once Mae Ya dies, it will be the end, but seems like they're dragging it out probably till next week or longer.

x0unerthanlater

They are dragging this too much. I don't think it'll end this week. Kata & Saitarn hasn't even had an understanding or shown any development in their feelings.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not caught up yet... I don't like where the story is going anymore, I think I'll wait until it ended before continue watching so I can fast forward them. :dance3:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw bits and pieces and the storyline is still crazy and I don't see how Kata and Saitarn will end up together ??? :scratchhead2:  Is only 1 episode left, it will end on Monday, so it will be crazy to just let them fall in love last minute.

I was waiting to see more story between Nina and Kata pass lives, but it seem like is the same like we saw before, so what the heck really happened between them, or did I miss something because I haven't watch all of the episodes yet? :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

x0unerthanlater

Nina & Kata were basically never fated. Their karma was to never be together that was why Kata decided to ordain himself in the last life so that they wouldn't end up like that again. They didn't really give us any more detail than that. So this is just my understanding.

Saitarn & Kata doesn't seem to have any other way of falling in love except probably at the last minute when Kata realizes he actually loves her by going to save her from Amarin.

This has so much potential to be a good lakorn but it failed because they drag too much about the "Mor pee cyber" show or whatever and then too much Kum In scenes... blah!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah that is the stupid things about it.  They concentrate on the craziest thing while the importance substance was left untouched, like Nina's backstory. I know is not meant to be, but it will be so much better if they add more details into it, than just her running after a monk-Kata... and yes I know they are not meant to be together, but still... come on there got to be more to the story than that or the writer ran out of creative thinking on that part? LOL

The whole Khum-In and Amarin being zombie and cyber stuffs is just so cheesy, the writer really lacking in the true storytelling, they should go do cartoon instead of this because they have no creatives imagination at all.

x0unerthanlater

Agree. I don't really understand why they added Nina and Kata's past if they weren't going to tell us about it more. Makes no sense at all.

The writer must be new at writing fantasy genre because this is more weird than good fantasy. lol

meenia

sarNie Adult
Ok, i'm kind off disspointed in this lakorn.  It had a great start, but it went down hill the moment Saitarn turned human.  I mean why give us scenes like Saitarn dancing or being happy in the rain ( which it should have been when he felt something for Saitarn), then water kiss and then to top it off where she fell from the bed and landed on top of him when they where at the friends place... just so Kata can confess to loving Ticha instead.  Even till the ending, it was Saitarn who we saw that likes him, but i did not see any falling head over heel from Kata.  i thought all along he likes her as a friend only.  It should have been him confessing his love for her, not him catching the ending part of the recorder that she said he is someone special to her.  I don't know, i feel like their lovestory was missing from the lakorn.  I mean i have to admit, i can't get over the part that he confess his love to Ticha, when it should have been Saitarn.  He should have picked Saitarn from the beginning and then the story could continue of him becoming Mor Phee Cyber..but nope it went all over.  This could have been a great lakorn and one i would love to watch over again because Kong and Pat looks great in here, but i can't.  I don't like KATA...

However, that girl song is awesome.  I can't stop listening to it. I will miss the song the most out of this lakorn.  Sad but true. Hope to see Kong and Pat in another lakorn.  They should give Kong an action role, i would like to see him kick butt. Lol.

x0unerthanlater

Agree with everything you said meenia. I thought that Saitarn & Kata's loveline was very lacking. Saitarn was and will always be a shadow of Ticha. They really fooled us when they made it look like Kata was going to fall for Saitarn.. he was basically courting/flirting with both sisters around the same time. IDK how he felt more for Ticha.... she was pitiful at most... and she was annoying a lot too. She was sweeter but she seemed more like the friend. Kata seemed to have cared for Saitarn a lot more but the writers made it difficult and confusing. Blah! This could have been awesome but it fell flat and boring.

p.s. Jaja is very pretty in this lakorn. Her and Kong actually look very compatible. I also hope that Kong & Pat gets another lakorn to make up for this one.