[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Omg, no waay! So does thAt mean this will be her last lakorn? Latly, there's been rumors going around saying she wasn't getting along with her costar such mart and louis. I hope she comes out to clarify the news cause that article wasn't coming from her
What?! I'm utterly shocked! Broadcast is such a good lakorn company, and the truth is -- they gave Susie her fame. It's so sad to see her leave them. :( From the dara candy article, it sounds like Susie's a diva. I mean I get why she wouldn't have been getting along with Mart -- he's got a reputation as being a player and making advances on his co-stars, but in the behind the scenes with Louis, they looked comfortable and friendly.

maybe thats why shes starring in this lakorn. but i hope she can still play in ch3s lakorn. its too bad since broadcast have great lakorns..
I really hope that she'll still continue to have lakorns...

but it says on the article that she wants to do modeling rather than acting
:teary: The thing is though, that if she doesn't continue in lakorns, her fame and popularity can only give her so much steam. Once that wears off, then she won't get much modeling work, so she'd have to return to lakorns to give her name another boost.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What?! I'm utterly shocked! Broadcast is such a good lakorn company, and the truth is -- they gave Susie her fame. It's so sad to see her leave them. :( From the dara candy article, it sounds like Susie's a diva. I mean I get why she wouldn't have been getting along with Mart -- he's got a reputation as being a player and making advances on his co-stars, but in the behind the scenes with Louis, they looked comfortable and friendly.

:teary: The thing is though, that if she doesn't continue in lakorns, her fame and popularity can only give her so much steam. Once that wears off, then she won't get much modeling work, so she'd have to return to lakorns to give her name another boost.
Susie has a new one with Andrew its the remake of Sai Roong its for Lakornthai company
but hasn't been finalize yet ja

tinah

sarNie Coma

i thought her and louis were really closed too especially after plerng see roong. she already came out to deny the rumors between mart/louis too. i really hope the news is false cause ill be so sad if she leaves broadcast.

true, the modeling world wont get her too far if she doesn't star in lakorns as well. lets hope she will still continue to starr in lakorns. its just sad to see her leave since broadcast her boost up her fame. i could see her improve in her acting

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think also is Broadcast wants Susie to have a contract with them because they help boost her, but maybe she don't want to so theirs rumors of her acting up with her co-star. I hope not because I like Susie and I want to see her work for broadcast more. Modeling for Susie can be on the side, but I think she's a great actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think also is Broadcast wants Susie to have a contract with them because they help boost her, but maybe she don't want to so theirs rumors of her acting up with her co-star. I hope not because I like Susie and I want to see her work for broadcast more. Modeling for Susie can be on the side, but I think she's a great actress.
u all don give up yet and don't think of negative and stay on positive i think the
lakorn with Andrew its probably confirm she in it soon or later will and its lakornthai
another company that also have good creation

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
u all don give up yet and don't think of negative and stay on positive i think the
lakorn with Andrew its probably confirm she in it soon or later will and its lakornthai
another company that also have good creation
Yeah that's true. Thanks for the heads up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Really? I think her acting is pretty good, considering that this will only be her third lakorn as n'ek. Sure, her acting isn't the best, but there are worse actresses.
her acting is okay but she might not be the best but atleast she's improving oh so
this is Susie last lakorn as n'ek 'Tur mai dee len anymore lakorn from now on? :cry1:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Susie is a decent actress, but sometimes she's a little over dramatic and tries too hard but she's improving, she's better than other newbies.

I went to Susie's fanclub, and Susie, herself, confirmed that the news about her leaving Broadcast Thai is -- in her words -- "bullshit" and that she will NOT be leaving Broadcast Thai. :D

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I went to Susie's fanclub, and Susie, herself, confirmed that the news about her leaving Broadcast Thai is -- in her words -- "bullshit" and that she will NOT be leaving Broadcast Thai. :D
Hahaha. I don't think anyone would have said it any better than her. Way to go Susie, I like her and want to see her continuing to work for broadcast. I guess the rumor might of come from her not signing a contract with Broadcast. I dont want to see her work for sucky production, broadcast is one of the best.

Thanks for sharing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww really. thats great news! im glad she came out to confirmed for her fanclub. these reporters is trying to stir up drama :whatever:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks ja wow that is a relief i think those news/reporter are playing silly jokes on
cos she's so damn hot Broadcast will help Susie gain fames