[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Susie but I agree with Onahc. I mean she isn't bad, but I wouldn't label her as decent either.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Susie but I agree with Onahc. I mean she isn't bad, but I wouldn't label her as decent either.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn the Rome Kongkai Arunprapai hubby his damn charming mighty tall and handsome
dayum mak :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Ta and Vicky is so cute in here looking forward to their scene bickering :smack:

credit windlight2010

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I really like Vicky, but I can't stand Tah. I'm so disappointed with the pairings for this lakorn, so I think it'll be a miss for me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really like Vicky, but I can't stand Tah. I'm so disappointed with the pairings for this lakorn, so I think it'll be a miss for me.
yeah disappointed too vicky she's nice and Rome his handsome but i reckon Susie don't
matches Rome cos he matches only Rita and Chomp Susie she matches Louis Scott

^ I wouldn't be so quick to judge on the pairing of Rome and Susie...:) Who knows? They might be smokin' together; it all depends on their interaction in the lakorn. Like who would have thought that Rome and Araya would have looked so good together?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ I wouldn't be so quick to judge on the pairing of Rome and Susie...:) Who knows? They might be smokin' together; it all depends on their interaction in the lakorn. Like who would have thought that Rome and Araya would have looked so good together?
but from my eye contact on Rome with Susie isn't so convinced compare to Rita/Chomp
maybe Susie figure is still new to lakorn industry where as the other two ladies they
been around longer and more experience again this is just my opinion na ja