[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
cap scan pictures of episode 5 the love romance, :r-scene-pop-corn: , :w-scene-pop-corn:, :slapandkissse3: and the cheezy scene and heart throb that were all will be
seeing in another short while, it melted my :heart: :hea
rt: :faint:
'โฬม'อ้อนรัก'ชมพู่' เขินจนเหงื่อท่วม

picture from thairath credit @clubchom
thanks for sharing! I'm getting hyped up again!!! :rockon:

KTLover

sarNie Egg
It's my first time commenting in this forum (but I've been viewing this forums for months) and I'm dedicating it to Mia Taeng! :)

Hello everyone!

Although I'm not really good at expressing my thoughts, especially 4 episodes had passed already, but I've got to say that I'm really loving Mia Taeng! I can't understand Thai, and I still have to wait for the subbed versions, however, due to those pictures, I'll be watching both subbed and unsubbed videos! I can't wait for tonight's episode! :))

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You're not the only one...I love Kongkai/Pai, but I think Proong is a very interesting character and I actually feel sorry for her at times. Certainly, her childhood and the way her family treats her has influenced her- but I also feel that since she's already grown up, she shouldn't allow them to continue to use her that way. I think she loves Kongkai (not sure about this one) but she isn't honest with him and even tries to trick him behind his back, so she's also using him. She's an adult and she has a choice; She makes her own money as a model and I really think she should get out of that family since they're making her into a bad person instead of accepting what they tell her to do since she knows it's wrong.

I'm hoping that in the end, she can become a good person and just leave that crazy family of hers.

I'm still curious about her and Narong. Are they brother and sister? I hope not, because that would be so wrong! Anyway, hopefully they aren't and can get together in the end.

But if Narong really* loves her, he should stop using her and tell his evil mother off, I think. That's not how you treat the woman you love.

I love their chemistry, but hate Kongkai right now- he's real immature and has a lot of growing up to do. But this lakorn has a lot of great characters who grow for the better in the end. :) Hope it continues to be as exciting even in the later episodes.
Proong she's just a adopted child of Narong parent's, Narong actually love proong 4
real he uses her cos a command by the greedy parent

episode 5 will be a cheezy and sweet hot&spicy of Khongkai and Pai :kiss3:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, Khongkhai should get sick more --
he's so sweet when he's sick -- love how he kisses her hand the minute he wake up the next day and see his wifey sit by his side, asleep.

I LOVE this scene when Pai feed Khongkhai 'can you feed me?' - 'I can see that you're not sick, you can feed yourself' - 'Well, when I'm sick, my mother always feed me.' - 'But I'm not your mother.' - 'You're not my mother but you're my wife.' - He tried the porridge and made a face. She thought there's something wrong with the porridge. She asked 'What's wrong' and he responded 'Give it a try.' She tried her porridge and he exclaimed 'deliciouis, right?' -- She smiled. He then goes 'let's eat together' and they feed each other ..
sweeter than a korean drama lol

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
OMG, Khongkhai should get sick more --
he's so sweet when he's sick -- love how he kisses her hand the minute he wake up the next day and see his wifey sit by his side, asleep.

I LOVE this scene when Pai feed Khongkhai 'can you feed me?' - 'I can see that you're not sick, you can feed yourself' - 'Well, when I'm sick, my mother always feed me.' - 'But I'm not your mother.' - 'You're not my mother but you're my wife.' - He tried the porridge and made a face. She thought there's something wrong with the porridge. She asked 'What's wrong' and he responded 'Give it a try.' She tried her porridge and he exclaimed 'deliciouis, right?' -- She smiled. He then goes 'let's eat together' and they feed each other ..
sweeter than a korean drama lol
Cecelia, by any chance " Did anyone put ep.5 on Youtube yet? I'm so hesitate to watch it.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know if anyone did b/c it's still airing atm -- we're only 3/4 through of the lakorn. I feel Pai's pain when she thought Plingchat and Khongkhai did it in her room. Hurt her pride so much -- But i'm glad there's this misunderstanding b/c this will just make Khongkhai move farther away from Plingchat.

*I've tried recording it but it keeps on being stuck and messed up so i gave up.

I

izzy_arief

It's my first time commenting in this forum (but I've been viewing this forums for months) and I'm dedicating it to Mia Taeng! :)

Hello everyone!

Although I'm not really good at expressing my thoughts, especially 4 episodes had passed already, but I've got to say that I'm really loving Mia Taeng! I can't understand Thai, and I still have to wait for the subbed versions, however, due to those pictures, I'll be watching both subbed and unsubbed videos! I can't wait for tonight's episode! :))
A very warm welcome to you!

My fever is bad than yours. I watch each episode both raw and subbed videos. When I can't wait for the subbed version, I'll watch the raw instead, and repeatedly. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
funny how they turn the ac on so high -- so it's
a willing - he waited for her in her room
:blush:

I

izzy_arief

funny how they turn the ac on so high -- so it's
a willing - he waited for her in her room
:blush:
Argggh you made me wanted to watch it so badly. Oh Prisna, please upload the full episode very fast! T_T

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chompoo is so lucky, she has a bed scene with most of her p'eks, Rome, Ken twice, Grate, Vee......

I

izzy_arief

I understand nothing but ahhh... today's episode is sweet maak maak... Ahh~ :grouphug:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OMG Yay Episode 5! I was tossing and turning in bed last night because I have been waiting all weekend LOL. I tried not to visit this thread so much because it would have just added to my nostalgia LOL