[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm slowly dying here. But, it's Friday, ladies. And that means one thing: Mia Taeng airs in 3 days. Monday, why don't you come on already!!? :spicy: The wait is killing me!

I found this TV Pool video of Chom and I have no clue what was saying, but the host says something about Arunprapai. :thumbsup: I know it's about her role in Mia Taeng.

Credit: Bieritztono

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Credit: Clubchom

Poor Rome! His pants ripped a little. lol

Btw, thanks ladies for the clips and pictures. :D
We're almost there! I cannot wait anymore for the :r-scene-pop-corn: / :w-scene-pop-corn:
I hope they add some :slapandkissse3: before you know what happens. Lol

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Sorry Alice, we are on the same page here. This is crazy and too addicted for me. I tried to watch other lakorns but can't do. Monday and Tuesday where are you? Get here fast! Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry Alice, we are on the same page here. This is crazy and too addicted for me. I tried to watch other lakorns but can't do. Monday and Tuesday where are you? Get here fast! Lol
u ask me cookie I will definitely straight on this thread and watching the next episode
oh wow from that clip that Rose post up looks like Benz got the gun trying to threaten
Chompoo and the baby in the tummy and Rome bow begging her please don't destroy
my wife and child if u want to then destroy me instead wow now its about time the
agitated playboy husband khongkai can loosen his mean temper and looks like Proong
accidently shot her adopted brother that is inlove with her. yeah cookie just the
weekend we have to get through then were back to mia taeng business. :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
picture credit from clubchom

Chompoo she's extremely gorgeous with that blue dress :flowers:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
u ask me cookie I will definitely straight on this thread and watching the next episode
oh wow from that clip that Rose post up looks like Benz got the gun trying to threaten
Chompoo and the baby in the tummy and Rome bow begging her please don't destroy
my wife and child if u want to then destroy me instead wow now its about time the
agitated playboy husband khongkai can loosen his mean temper and looks like Proong
accidently shot her adopted brother that is inlove with her. yeah cookie just the
weekend we have to get through then were back to mia taeng business. :highfive:
omg, is that what it was?? yay.. finally standing up for his wife and his child :) :thumbsup:
bout time he do that...

picture credit from clubchom

Chompoo she's extremely gorgeous with that blue dress :flowers:
and i agree... That color matches her...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Chom looks really pretty. I hate Monday but for this lakorn I can't wait at least it makes my Mondays alil faster lol...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Wow. Thank paownSrey Prisna. This lakorn is on air n srok Khmer is dubbing it at the same time lots of other dubbed lakorn on air. Thanks

snowflake

sarNie Egg
rome's character makes me so grrrr! :annoyed: LOL but i can't wait till the next episode and definetely can't wait til khonkhai(??) realizes his mistakes and has to grovel to get arunprapai(??) back. ^_^