[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think rome is doing a satisfying job as the player . It's so nice seeing him in this kind of playful aggressive role. Benz is so pretty. I can see why he would fall for her, butgoota say that Vhom just takes my breath away, she is so gorgeous in every scene and i freaking love her smart mouth all while she is staying calm and lady like. This is my kind of n'ek!

Lol stupid Khong ruining Prai's hard work lying to the bad guys that he is a mental patient.

I'm certainly seeing the great potential chemistry between Rome and Chom. I think it also has to do with his taunting her which fails because she always knows how to answer back and make a fool of him. ^^ that wedding night scene of him helping her wih the dress buttons was cute because he was actual nice for a moment and let us see he's already attracted to her.

Also love that the mom is on n'ek's side as someone else mentioned. It's so rare.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think rome is doing a satisfying job as the player . It's so nice seeing him in this kind of playful aggressive role. Benz is so pretty. I can see why he would fall for her, butgoota say that Vhom just takes my breath away, she is so gorgeous in every scene and i freaking love her smart mouth all while she is staying calm and lady like. This is my kind of n'ek!

Lol stupid Khong ruining Prai's hard work lying to the bad guys that he is a mental patient.

I'm certainly seeing the great potential chemistry between Rome and Chom. I think it also has to do with his taunting her which fails because she always knows how to answer back and make a fool of him. ^^ that wedding night scene of him helping her wih the dress buttons was cute because he was actual nice for a moment and let us see he's already attracted to her.

Also love that the mom is on n'ek's side as someone else mentioned. It's so rare.
bet episode 3 Jjinxx we'll get to see more of the jealous playboy husband Rome and the
:slapandkissse3: cos now Waan his making a foolish on Rome making him extremely
mad and sure the :r-scene-pop-corn: will come in the next episode 4.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
bet episode 3 Jjinxx we'll get to see more of the jealous playboy husband Rome and the
:slapandkissse3: cos now Waan his making a foolish on Rome making him extremely
mad and sure the :r-scene-pop-corn: will come in the next episode 4.
I think so too, Alice. When you think about the timeline and the lakorn's current pace, the :r-scene-pop-corn: will be relatively soon. Pai's not going to know that she's pregnant for a few episodes.

Does anyone else think that Proong's family had something to do with KhongKai's father's murder? I'd really like to know what is going on in that family. The mother seems to run the show and the father just goes along with her. And I'd like to know what is really up with Proong and Job because their relationship is just off. :thumbdown:

There are a lot of loose ends that I can't wait to find out the answers to! :thumbsup: I don't know how I'm going to make until Monday. :nailbiter:

jjinxx

Is Khong's mom like ill or something? Because they keep telling Khong that he'll "know soon" the reason why Prai agreed to marry him and it is truthfully to repay debt.

Oh wow Alice the r scene is that soon huh? Interesting.

It's funny to me how Benz's bf is her gay friend. Fun stuff!

What's actually sad is that Khong believes Proong really loves him. :( but i absolutely admire Chom's fearless Prai. I haven't seen DSST so if she happens to slip into that character i don't notice. This is one of Chom's that i really like. And have i said enough times how pretty she is in here lol

Can't wait to catch up and watch Wan get added to the story.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Is Khong's mom like ill or something? Because they keep telling Khong that he'll "know soon" the reason why Prai agreed to marry him and it is truthfully to repay debt.

What's actually sad is that Khong believes Proong really loves him. :( but i absolutely admire Chom's fearless Prai. I haven't seen DSST so if she happens to slip into that character i don't notice. This is one of Chom's that i really like. And have i said enough times how pretty she is in here lol

I think that she says he'll know soon because she is hinting that she may get murdered. I think she suspects Proongchat's family of murdering her husband. The reason why Prai married him is because she wanted to get away from her ex-bf Poochong and also because Kong Khai's mother helped her mother when she was ill other wise she would have lost her mother. She feels indebted to Kong Khai's mother.

Also I am pretty sure Proong isn't really part of Job's family. The part where the mother get angry and she goes, "No one is able to satisfy me! Not my husband, not my child, and not the kid in our house." Maybe Proong was adopted or something. Also when Job was beating her up and she goes, "You should go home or else your mother won't like it knowing that her precious son is with me."

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think that she says he'll know soon because she is hinting that she may get murdered. I think she suspects Proongchat's family of murdering her husband. The reason why Prai married him is because she wanted to get away from her ex-bf Poochong and also because Kong Khai's mother helped her mother when she was ill other wise she would have lost her mother. She feels indebted to Kong Khai's mother.

Also I am pretty sure Proong isn't really part of Job's family. The part where the mother get angry and she goes, "No one is able to satisfy me! Not my husband, not my child, and not the kid in our house." Maybe Proong was adopted or something. Also when Job was beating her up and she goes, "You should go home or else your mother won't like it knowing that her precious son is with me."
another thing i wanna cover that later on when Proong she fake herself that she's preggy
with Khong and the baby is his but i think Benz and Job slept had an affair with
each other but Prai she already in her tummy holding the baby which comes from Khong
blood genes. This is a typical lakorn that actually make everyone so hooked on its so
intense to find out more deeply

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I really like the pace of this lakorn. I just hope it doesn't drag towards the end but then again, I don't mind because that just means more time with Chompoo and Rome.

But I have a feeling Benz family had something to do with Rome’s dad death as well. it’s too suspicious of them to not think that. Maybe not Benz dad but def. her mom.

Also, I have feeling that Rome’s mom is sick or something that’s why she wanted to find Rome a good wife before she passes away. Because in episode one on the wedding night when the mom went in after Rome left to be with Benz, Chompoo mentioned something about the mom needing to rest but the mom cut her off.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I think so too, Alice. When you think about the timeline and the lakorn's current pace, the :r-scene-pop-corn: will be relatively soon. Pai's not going to know that she's pregnant for a few episodes.

Does anyone else think that Proong's family had something to do with KhongKai's father's murder? I'd really like to know what is going on in that family. The mother seems to run the show and the father just goes along with her. And I'd like to know what is really up with Proong and Job because their relationship is just off. :thumbdown:

There are a lot of loose ends that I can't wait to find out the answers to! :thumbsup: I don't know how I'm going to make until Monday. :nailbiter:
I so addicted to it. I watched ep.1 and 2 over and over so many times that I almost memorize everything.

jjinxx

^ that's what i noticed too. Seems like she has an illness and expects to die soon so she wants good wife Prai to stand beside Khong and take care of him.

Prai's ex-bf and his wife are so anoying. They need to stay out of Prai's life already. Let single guys dish out jealousy scenes 555

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
another thing i wanna cover that later on when Proong she fake herself that she's preggy
with Khong and the baby is his but i think Benz and Job slept had an affair with
each other but Prai she already in her tummy holding the baby which comes from Khong
blood genes. This is a typical lakorn that actually make everyone so hooked on its so
intense to find out more deeply
Omg, ur getting me more excited bout the baby part hehe... i cant wait till it gets to that scene... i cant stop smiling now. :coverlaf: That means rome and chom hehe sleep together :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn:?? ... ahhh.... i can totally picture chom being pregnant with Khong's baby already :baby-scene-pop-corn: :) And yes, im thinking the same thing too, bout Benz, and Job sleeping together... Job, i think totally likes Benz from the beginning...But from the beginning he looks nice, i hope he doesnt turn bad later..And im pretty sure when she fakes her preggy, by then Khong already having lots of feelings for his wife chom hehe... especially if she is pregnant too...But havent rome like slept with Benz like several times already? Mayb he used protection? haha... Idk, but rome is totally in love with Benz... but later he is gonna fall over for chom, wait, he already is hahaha :bhehe: :yahoo: :dance1: :coverlaf:

I so addicted to it. I watched ep.1 and 2 over and over so many times that I almost memorize everything.
Lol right? I watched it like 4 times already... I cant get enough of them at all... I love the chemistry between them. I think im having a romechom fever lol... all day today, all i could think bout was this lakorn and wat well happen next. heheh...

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Omg, ur getting me more excited bout the baby part hehe... i cant wait till it gets to that scene... i cant stop smiling now. :coverlaf: That means rome and chom hehe sleep together :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn:?? ... ahhh.... i can totally picture chom being pregnant with Khong's baby already :baby-scene-pop-corn: :) And yes, im thinking the same thing too, bout Benz, and Job sleeping together... Job, i think totally likes Benz from the beginning...But from the beginning he looks nice, i hope he doesnt turn bad later..And im pretty sure when she fakes her preggy, by then Khong already having lots of feelings for his wife chom hehe... especially if she is pregnant too...But havent rome like slept with Benz like several times already? Mayb he used protection? haha... Idk, but rome is totally in love with Benz... but later he is gonna fall over for chom, wait, he already is hahaha :bhehe: :yahoo: :dance1: :coverlaf:

Lol right? I watched it like 4 times already... I cant get enough of them at all... I love the chemistry between them. I think im having a romechom fever lol... all day today, all i could think bout was this lakorn and wat well happen next. heheh...
haha... i also watched it twice already. Look like i really have Mai Taeng fever now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

maybe Benz and Job already had the times together before she went n dated with Rome
yeah i am also the Romechom fever too Jen i already created a
new name for them RRC Team which stands for RR Rome&Rita RC Rome&Chomp

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno if u receive my msg but here's the cover i made for ur ff.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee35/mainhiathao/bmnpiffbymnt.jpg

I don't think R scene will be the next epi because the scene in the vid already happened and she hit him lol. Ep 3 is too soon for Mia Teng. Ep 4 will be too soon also. He's still not jealous enough...he needs to be even more jealous for that to happen. Wan's character is awesome. The type of friend that will help make my man jealous!! He has a great role.

"I'm her friend from work."
"Don't you know she's married?"
"Yep"
"Then why are you calling?"
"I told you, I'm her friend."

The wait is killing me!!

As for the mom, I think she's ill. But why do they have to keep it a secret from him. She should've just told her son that she's ill and that she wants him to marry n'ek. And tell him that her fam saved them when they were being attacked back in the day (I'm guessing that's why the mom loves Prapai so much). And ever since that day, the mom has helped Prapai's fam and they keep thinking they're indebted to one another.

As for Proong's dad...he seems all innocent-like, but I think they're gonna reveal that he's really the mastermind behind everything.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol. I was thinking the r scene might happen in epi 7 or 8.
it was just my own prediction if the :r-scene-pop-corn: the clue that we can all get
its when will Rome be more mad being fooled by Waan and if one night Rome his badly
got drunk and an argue with Chompoo and a plus i want this lakorn to have a :w-scene-pop-corn: too I'm not too fond of those type but its ok for Rome cos he had never been
in one and i feel like Rome and Chompoo both are the new koo-kwan.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm not sure if Khong Kai's mother is actually ill. I think she is just afraid that she will be murdered like her husband. She wants to make sure Khong Kai is cared for if something were to happen to her.

Lol the Ben in this version is so annoying lmao. The one in the other version was annoying just not this bad lmao.

I hope in this version there are more sweet scenes. I like how this version has more going on then the old version. In the old version it was pretty much just proongchat going around following Khong Kai around all through out the lakorn lmao. If there is an R version in this lakorn I hope that it's not while he is drunk -.-" What I like about this Khong Kai is that he isn't so alcoholic lol.

Does anyone notice that the lady who plays his nanny is the same lady who played Khong Kai's mother in the old version?! LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^tina, i noticed that when they called out the casting -- thought it was so cute b/c at least, one person know the storyline at heart.

I agree on the drunk part -- if it were to happen, let it happen without being drunk b/c p'ek will always go he's drunk and only doing it out of whatever.
I don't think the mom is sick too -- it's more of her getting old and she needs someone to be there for her precious playboy son -- someone who can tame him and that someone just happen to be the little she adore and want.

Anyway, i thought this air FRIDAY-SUNDAY and got all excited and then realized -- it's MONDAY/TUESDAY T_T