[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Alice, help! lol... I just want Monday and Tuesday to be here. I am so curious to know what will happen next. Just love Arunpapai's character and smart mouth and Chompoo portray it very well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, help! lol... I just want Monday and Tuesday to be here. I am so curious to know what will happen next. Just love Arunpapai's character and Chompoo portray it very well.
i wish i can cookie but don't know how to unless I'm a genius angel, I've been trying
to find the next trailer to what will happen next episode 3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I'm thinking 13 might be just the ratings for the bangkok area not total average cause they do well in those area.
Tinah the tv pool rating lakorn
มีคนในpantip บอกว่าทีวีพูล บอกว่าเมียแต่ง ได้เรตติ้ง 12 (แต่ไม่รู้เชื่อถือได้ไหม ใครได้ดูทีวีพูลบ้าง เค้าพูดจริงรึเปล่าคะ)
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10835791/A10835791.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some cute gorgeous images of Chompoo Arunprapai @the Ch3 lakorn opening 2011-2012
@pantip scan credit from clubchom :camera: :wub:

check out this pic Chomp in the middle Rome/Por T are beside her

who looks hot with Chompoo, Rome or Por T?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thaitv3 Wallpaper
the two favourites

wow the kiss joob joob on the cheek :kiss3: narak dee :heart: omg Chompoo she does
resemble Rita on those pictures :faint: :rockon: RRC Team :cheer:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i think both of them look hot with chompoo by different they they look and different cute. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: can wait till monday :yes: :yes:

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh can't wait til Monday!!! I think Rome and Chompoo are great together. Great chemistry in my opinion. I might actually like them better than RTeam...I like the RRC Team idea :p I like her hair in the picture, but I don't like that her tube top is a little too short. Weird. But she still looks good.

Did Chompoo act with Por T.? I haven't watched lakorns in forever.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ahhh can't wait til Monday!!! I think Rome and Chompoo are great together. Great chemistry in my opinion. I might actually like them better than RTeam...I like the RRC Team idea :p I like her hair in the picture, but I don't like that her tube top is a little too short. Weird. But she still looks good.

Did Chompoo act with Por T.? I haven't watched lakorns in forever.
her upcoming with Por T is Tom Yum Rum Shing her new one after she finished with mia taeng, at the start Rome was to pair with Chompoo again in tom yum but then they pulled
him out maybe his singing isn't that good so they change the p'ek to Por we were about
to see RC team reunion but anyway Chomp looks good with both guys next time RC can
reunite :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
trailer clip next episode 3 credit to gappkoo

epi 3 btw guessing we might get the :slapandkissse3: Rome jealous senses and :r-scene-pop-corn: and 3 guys competing for Arunprapai - KongKhai (Rome), Boy, Wayook(Waan) :numchuck:

cecilia

Staff member
Actuallly, i like Rome's singing voice more than Por na -- i feel Rome did a better job at singing in their morlum lakorn with benz and fon

little

sarNie Adult
i really luv it so intesne and fast pace. luv chom smart mouth proper and prim but has spices to it. ok benz it seems like she had something going on with her so call half bro job. why did job slap her and act like she's not his sister or something why doesn't her parents and bro seems to care for her like she's a nobody. it seems like the dad is good cus he said to his wife that why she's do all these evil plans. so is he good or they all in this together to get pr ek company yeah i luv this cant wait on mon and tues

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, both guys, Por and Rome are looking good at Wic 3 Pragam but I think Chompoo doesn't look so good there, her make-up and wardrobe I don't like.. >.< I feel like Chompoo has aged badly.. ! Since this past year she's starting to look worse in photos but still the same on screen which is nice though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i really luv it so intesne and fast pace. luv chom smart mouth proper and prim but has spices to it. ok benz it seems like she had something going on with her so call half bro job. why did job slap her and act like she's not his sister or something why doesn't her parents and bro seems to care for her like she's a nobody. it seems like the dad is good cus he said to his wife that why she's do all these evil plans. so is he good or they all in this together to get pr ek company yeah i luv this cant wait on mon and tues
i think they'll all greedy for Rome's Family Business and property cos his very rich
u can say a millionaire i think Job and Benz they're more than a step sis/bro i know
the half bro loves Benz, Benz she doesn't truly love Rome but she love his money her
family are doing many plans up their sleeve. The person that is very protective to
Rome is Chompoo Arunprapai.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol, both guys, Por and Rome are looking good at Wic 3 Pragam but I think Chompoo doesn't look so good there, her make-up and wardrobe I don't like.. >.< I feel like Chompoo has aged badly.. ! Since this past year she's starting to look worse in photos but still the same on screen which is nice though.
Rome also aging badly as well his more mature looking like when he had the opening
ceremony of Buang with Rita he looks old

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Job & Benz has something going going on. So abusive!! Everything confuses me in Proong's family. The dad talks about how the mom really wants to have Rome as her son in law, etc. as if she really cares somewhat about Proong. But then Proong keeps saying "your mom* to Job. I guess we'll see what's up with that family.

I like the pace of this lakorn too. Not too slow, not too fast. And I find Rome attractive again.

I agree with Cecilia, Rome has the better singing voice :) And Chompoo is going to be in another musical lakorn? Awesome!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Job & Benz has something going going on. So abusive!! Everything confuses me in Proong's family. The dad talks about how the mom really wants to have Rome as her son in law, etc. as if she really cares somewhat about Proong. But then Proong keeps saying "your mom* to Job. I guess we'll see what's up with that family.

I like the pace of this lakorn too. Not too slow, not too fast. And I find Rome attractive again.

I agree with Cecilia, Rome has the better singing voice :) And Chompoo is going to be in another musical lakorn? Awesome!
i think Proong has the same dad but different separate mum the dad his planning to a
good way in his own and the family but the mum she's just careless and greedy. looks
like so many secrets in between Benz&Job and her family's.