Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more pictures from facebook credit @clubchom :cloud9:

looks like the arguing night after their wedding

U dare to slap me and i'll give u :slapandkissse3:

she's dizzy and she's pregnant :baby-scene-pop-corn:

cecilia

Staff member
^the argument picture is actually from the wedding night -- i'm so looking forward to next week -- after that, it's bye bye for a good 20 days of no internet T_T -- i will have to catch the rest of the episode when i'm back from my road trip .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^the argument picture is actually from the wedding night -- i'm so looking forward to next week -- after that, it's bye bye for a good 20 days of no internet T_T -- i will have to catch the rest of the episode when i'm back from my road trip .
yeally ceci road trip have fun :thumbsup: u want me upload attach to your email

cecilia

Staff member
Thanks, Alice but it's alright -- i'll catch it in dootv later when i return from my trip -- thanks for the offer though ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks, Alice but it's alright -- i'll catch it in dootv later when i return from my trip -- thanks for the offer though ^^
oh ok not a problem :welcome1: u can catch up the exciting stuff on mia taeng when your
back :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
5 new pictures credit Makers J Facebook FC

Who's this new girl she's kind of cute, anyone know her?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome hasn't aged well...
yeah Rome lately hasn't age that good he looks older than when he first started acting
as p'ek one thing his very tired from schedule and 2nd his age period.
But him and Chompoo make a hot new pair anyway they'll might be the next koo-kwan. :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
teaser 2 credit gappkoo

damn teaser 2 look kind of sad and romance and will be seeing Chompoo crying tears :whahuh: :kiss3:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Thank Alice, can't wait any longer. I love to watch hot temper praeke and I think this version nangeke's character is more feisty than the old version.

saki

sarNie Adult
teaser 2 credit gappkoo

damn teaser 2 look kind of sad and romance and will be seeing Chompoo crying tears :whahuh: :kiss3:
Wow, thanks. It's a great teaser. I wonder what they are saying, though :D I found it cute how Chompoo was wearing a motorcyle helmet in one of the scenes. Rome hit one of the guys in another scene(?)- also found garden hose scene funny.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank Alice, can't wait any longer. I love to watch hot temper praeke and I think this version nangeke's character is more feisty than the old version.
cookie and saki u both gals are :welcome1: ka that is nice from u :thumbsup: yeah
Mia Taeng Rome/Chom is just around the corner we'll get to see Rome vs Chompoo
it will air on Monday 18th and episode 1 will see it on Tuesday :highfive:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
not sure i can bear watching Rome cheat on Chom in so many scenes. but their little romance scenes looked really really cute!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like this new version there is some changes from the older one this one the n'ek
Arunprapai Chompoo isn't a person that give up easily god from the trailer Benz she's
getting so crazily out of control she slap other girls that are around her womanizer
b'friend but she can't do anything to Chompoo since she been protected by others
and Rome his character is also hypoactive too. :rockon: :dance3: