[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Things do changes when they remake the old one as a new version. I know Rome and Chom definitely the most anticipated
couple to watch along side ATEAM Roy Mai.

cecilia

Staff member
lol p'ek is either really aware of the pregnancy and really eager for it, or he's clueless, there's not many p'ek that is smart and question it himself or realizes himself.
The thing is that he never realize or even think about it .. when the gf came in to tell him to take responsibility for her pregnancy -- he didn't have that much say to it b/c n'ek push him over to n'rai. I guess in way, she says she didn't want to be in the way of a family -- mother, father, and child. The only person who know n'ek is pregnant is the maid who always with n'ek but she didn't say anything as she's still not sure about the whole thing as well. I dont' think n'ek know she's pregnant until the divorce paper went through either. I guess, things was stressful at the time, both the maid and her might had conclude that it was some stress symptom. Whatever it is, i'm so happy that it's not a stomach flu kind of thing like JLR and that KOB/STFAN lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ahaha, well i can't wait to see a Rome-Chom baby! i wonder since p'ek's friend sees the baby bump that must mean we get to see the baby get born for pra'nang to hold and it's not just a baby bump till the end! cute!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
This is my favorite kind of story that I love love to watch and with Chompoo in it that a plus plus for me, she my favorite nangeke. As for right now I'm hook with Rahut Torochon.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yes the movie version was good. sam did a good job as being a playboy. that cross eye look he gaved n'ek at the wedding...

cant wait to see this version.

tinah

sarNie Coma
anyone know where i could watch the movie version with sam?

boy is really cute. i think he should be pra'ek one day

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i forgot who uploaded it. it was in thai title. if i can find it i'll let you know unless someone tells you first...

that person had lots of old short movies too...
i think it's nanping. you an check her site as well...

cecilia

Staff member
^yup, i watch it from yotube too -- forgot who has it -- this person also upload NAMPUENG KOM as well as SAWAN BIENG too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A new update from Gale Facebook FC said she is pairing with Boy Pissanu in Mia Taeng. Wow Gale been pairing with lots of the
mature guys first it was Au second is Boy AF3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im trying to look for the movie version but cant seem to find it on youtube. its only showing ning/chatchai version

saobomp

sarNie Adult
im trying to look for the movie version but cant seem to find it on youtube. its only showing ning/chatchai version
i was trying to look for it too but cant seem to find it. it's just harder bc the writting is in thai. i just remember the screen cap of the video was of p'ek/n'ek on their wedding on their knee. i'll keep looking and let you know when i find it. i did run across so many old movies that are made into remakes.