[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey i just found out that ning/chatchais version wasnt the first made..the original had sam yuranan in 1986. wow..

eufourick

sarNie Egg
Some new images from Mia Taeng Facebook credit from Clubchom
Is that Wan in the gray shirt? His haircut is nice. What part does he have in this one?

That color on Chompoo is so beautiful.

cecilia

Staff member
^there are two men's in N'ek's life - -one is p'ek and the other is the officer -- but there's also p'ek best friend. I dont' know who will play the best friend and the officer ja.

I'm thinking wan plays the officer and boy plays the best friend.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks for informing Ceci! i was not aware of many of the side characters...this will be interesting. an officer? one that likes Chom? why are they always officers lol?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is that Wan in the gray shirt? His haircut is nice. What part does he have in this one?

That color on Chompoo is so beautiful.
Yep its the gray shirt is Wan i think his role is Chompoo exboyfriend later he made some other girl got pregnant when then
Chom and Wan was about to get married, later Wan becomes her best friend who's always around her cos maybe wanna get
back with her but she's married to Rome so then Wan makes Rome get jealous of other guys near his wife.

cecilia

Staff member
Yep its the gray shirt is Wan i think his role is Chompoo exboyfriend later he made some other girl got pregnant when then
Chom and Wan was about to get married, later Wan becomes her best friend who's always around her cos maybe wanna get
back with her but she's married to Rome so then Wan makes Rome get jealous of other guys near his wife.
In the Nok/Ning's version -- the girl was not pregnant -- her dad work with the officer guy -- he is force to be with her b/c of that one night incident (more to save face) -- also, ning and her family are sorta like in a higher position in the politic society so it'll bring shames to her family too if the officer refuse to take responsibility. It was a bit sad since it was a plan by the two greedy mother/daughter.

Anyway, i like the fact that p'ek doesn't know n'ek's pregnant until they went through with the divorce paper. It was p'ek's best friend who saw the baby bump on n'ek and question p'ek -- that was a funny realization in the lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol p'ek is either really aware of the pregnancy and really eager for it, or he's clueless, there's not many p'ek that is smart and question it himself or realizes himself.