tinah

sarNie Coma
pics from the fitting. credit to miatang fb

arayas wardrobe is so grannish lol lome looks handsome though

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pics from the fitting. credit to miatang fb

arayas wardrobe is so grannish lol lome looks handsome though

Tinah Chompoo suppose to look that way cos she's a prim and proper girl and Rome look mighty handsome and a naughty womanizer looking, i like Benz new streak hairdo colour and 4got his name the guy from Tuddao i think he might take the role
as Chompoo ex lover of Chompoo and her best mate who try to get back along side Chompoo n make Rome get jealous of him near
his wife. :bravo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah Chompoo suppose to look that way cos she's a prim and proper girl and Rome look mighty handsome and a naughty womanizer looking, i like Benz new streak hairdo colour and 4got his name the guy from Tuddao i think he might take the role
as Chompoo ex lover of Chompoo and her best mate who try to get back along side Chompoo n make Rome get jealous of him near
his wife. :bravo:
but doesnt mean they have to dress her up in hideous clothes lol the scarf needs to go

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
but doesnt mean they have to dress her up in hideous clothes lol the scarf needs to go
Yeah indeed it looks hideous to me as well but i think P'Nok Jariya wanted to dress Chompoo in those outfit to go with
her character but i love her curl wavy hairdo. What's that guy name from tuddao i just can't remember his name.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Yeah indeed it looks hideous to me as well but i think P'Nok Jariya wanted to dress Chompoo in those outfit to go with
her character but i love her curl wavy hairdo. What's that guy name from tuddao i just can't remember his name.
Yes i also like her hairdo.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wan Thanakrit.

cecilia

Staff member
seeing the clear picture, i'm not too against her wardrobe styles .. its actually fit her character now .. (everything seem to falll into their places now.)

Man, ROME -- player attitude -- hot already (not in real life though - i don't want a player husband lol)

I see photo of WAN, he must be the ex-bf.

How nice, can't wait!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol i was just about to say 'whatshisface from taddao' but ceci reminded me, it's WAN! i like that guy and i'd love to see him getting Rome jealous muahahahahahaah!!!!!!!

i also noticed Chom's hair first, it's freaking gorgeous! (although i would have to say the best n'ek hair/wavy hair ever was Janie's in SRCS! lol)

i don't really mind her wardrobe, she still pulls it off as beautiful and professional. ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol i was just about to say 'whatshisface from taddao' but ceci reminded me, it's WAN! i like that guy and i'd love to see him getting Rome jealous muahahahahahaah!!!!!!!

i also noticed Chom's hair first, it's freaking gorgeous! (although i would have to say the best n'ek hair/wavy hair ever was Janie's in SRCS! lol)

i don't really mind her wardrobe, she still pulls it off as beautiful and professional. ^^
Oh yeah Wan Thanakrit vs Rome, this makes me wanna see Rome getting jealous of him near his wife. Want to see his expression
of being a playboy and get angrily jealous of his wife. :smack:

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the clip and pics tinah. :kiss:

wow, both chompoo and rome look very good in here. :wub: rome does look like a playboy and a HOT one too. lol. i also love how chompoo look especially her hair. since i loved the version of ning and nok, i cannot wait to see this one. by the clip, it looks pretty good already.

cecilia

Staff member
^doesn't it look best when he play them role -- it's like him playing himself onscreen lol (usually, when ppl play themselves onscreen -- it come off more fun and memorable!)