[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I'm so bore it seems the fitting day is so long to wait and have to wait until next year to watch Rahut Torachon. Any news lately on this one yet. Please inform us. A million thanks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm so bore it seems the fitting day is so long to wait and have to wait until next year to watch Rahut Torachon. Any news lately on this one yet. Please inform us. A million thanks
I think just a few long wait probably end of december or the start of january they will start the fitting and
the opening ceremony. This is P'Nok Jariya company Makers J Group will be a promising one as i've seen the
trailer clip of the older version of this drama wow it looks interesting and the n'ek isn't that much being weak.
She defended herself for not letting other girls taking over her husband and the p'ek his such an a** in there.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope this one will held out a fitting and opening real soon just like Roy Mai the wonderful Ateam.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nang ek was not weak in the version with Chatchai and Ning. She didn't allow others to abuse her or take advantage of her. She's one of those weak but strong minded character. It's a nice balance, so I think Araya will flare well. The thing is, they need to make her look more soft. She has some strong prominent facial feature.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nang ek was not weak in the version with Chatchai and Ning. She didn't allow others to abuse her or take advantage of her. She's one of those weak but strong minded character. It's a nice balance, so I think Araya will flare well. The thing is, they need to make her look more soft. She has some strong prominent facial feature.
Not just her facial feature even her tone of voice, and wow so surprise that Rome's images does look alot to
a womanizer looks.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
:thumbsup: I don't think that they need to soft Araya looks. She can soft her looks herself. Remember she played in Fai Chon Saeng as the twin: one character was strong and feisty and the one was the opposited. she did it well as a motherhood and proper girl. I just hoping that director make the story interesting than Ning's version that all(kam kon).

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I don't know what more can they do for nang'ek. I think she is good at defend herself. Everytime the nang rai come around she is always the one who end up screaming and storm off as sore loser. I love the way she handle drunken prank and he is just like gf get mad and storm off like bratty child.lol I really want to see Rome in this role bc I never seem him play this type of role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know what more can they do for nang'ek. I think she is good at defend herself. Everytime the nang rai come around she is always the one who end up screaming and storm off as sore loser. I love the way she handle drunken prank and he is just like gf get mad and storm off like bratty child.lol I really want to see Rome in this role bc I never seem him play this type of role.
I'm getting all excited and crazy :dance1: to see Rome's new character, were all use to see him as Mr Good Man
and nice manner innocent now he'll turn to play a womanizer character and Chompoo as well all those bratty
character strong/loud now she'll be taking a prim and proper normal woman.

tinah

sarNie Coma
even in fai chon saeng, she wasnt convincing enough for me. i think she doesnt have that soft look like she did before. it doesnt come off as natural like in luk mai

fun

Expired Sarnie
:thumbsup: I don't think that they need to soft Araya looks. She can soft her looks herself. Remember she played in Fai Chon Saeng as the twin: one character was strong and feisty and the one was the opposited. she did it well as a motherhood and proper girl. I just hoping that director make the story interesting than Ning's version that all(kam kon).
In FCS I don't thought she didn't pull the weaker twin character well. I was actually disappointed in that lakorn. Being a good actress also plays a role in changing how one person look. Ann T, she can switch easily from strong to weak and weak to strong.Sometimes it shows in her face as well. Chompoo, I can only see her pull of the bratty kind of character. It's like her face is meant to annoy you lol I like Chom though, just wished she had a kick ass role. I liked her a lot in Morlum Summer and the one with Arnas.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In FCS I don't thought she didn't pull the weaker twin character well. I was actually disappointed in that lakorn. Being a good actress also plays a role in changing how one person look. Ann T, she can switch easily from strong to weak and weak to strong.Sometimes it shows in her face as well. Chompoo, I can only see her pull of the bratty kind of character. It's like her face is meant to annoy you lol I like Chom though, just wished she had a kick ass role. I liked her a lot in Morlum Summer and the one with Arnas.
Oh yeah i've remembered that lakorn Morlum Summer and the one with Arnus those are the 2 only that i had watch
when she's still with Ch7 that was a good one she did a good job, and Mia Theng not so sure about it but i had
so much fun watching her in viva waa woon bratty funny strong loud character. Its good that she's switching
roles. Can't wait to catch Rome onscreen not as a Mr Good Man but Mr Playboy, new stuff :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
fitting is this thursday! thanks to Dol, lomes admin.

yay, rome finally in a sadistic role. too bad n'ek is araya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They in another one Tom yung lum sing a singing comedy with Broadcast, their first one hasn't start yet now a 2nd
one. :party:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Can't wait until Thursday for the fitting. I really want to see how this couple look and how they going to dress them up because in the story they are going to be wed and etc.. so exciting oh hope they both show up though. Please guys post the clip when Thursday comes.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always liked ARAYA when I first saw her in LOOK MAI KLAI TON. Her Andrew were perfect together but too bad nang'ek wasn't ARAYA, they never got to reunite as pranang together :weep:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can't wait until Thursday for the fitting. I really want to see how this couple look and how they going to dress them up because in the story they are going to be wed and etc.. so exciting oh hope they both show up though. Please guys post the clip when Thursday comes.
Yes cookie_king I'm waiting for the fitting too n i'll try to post it up but i usually after other girls here which
they're faster than me to posted it up, or well which ever one as long as we can all see it. :thumbsup: