[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. sarn remembers everything hehe..

from sarn's info... makes me curious to watch the old version.. hehe..

tinah

sarNie Coma
why cant rome ever get this type of role. all the other ch3 actors got to play a sadistic/player type besides rome. he always play a gentlemen/weak type where the n'ek dominates. like hes never the rich guy for once...i wanna see him in suits with spiked up hair like in his lakorn with rita/mart/noon

tinah

sarNie Coma
^lol so true! but you do have good memories like you remember the details and everything. with me, i cant even rmemeber what i specially did last week

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thumbs up then for n'ek
hehehe I'm sure if cherry does get the role she'll be great at it....STUBBORN AND PRIDEFUL...i like it already

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol sarn...

tinah.. i want rome to play these kind of roles too.. eeeek.. even new wongsakorn is playin the role lol..

jakjann

Jakjann
I wll tell everybody P´Mart play in this drama or not
end of this month if the another admin have any info or not^-^

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i totally forgot about Rome .. i think he will play well too.
he looks like them rich lazy p'ek .. just look at him in KKKJ with RITA ..
it would TOTALLY ROCK if RTEAM come back for this one ^^

She agree to marry him b/c her bf have to take responsibility over this one co-worker of him, his daughter. Quite sad how the mother/daughter want a son in law like him and when they did have the chance, they grab it tight. SADLY, she was hurt from this and agree to marry this douche bag to save her pride and yup, she marry him not for love, that's why they put the english title 'LOVE WITHOUT LOVE' --- i love this lakorn -- would so love to see one pair of my favorite pranang together in here.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol sarn...

tinah.. i want rome to play these kind of roles too.. eeeek.. even new wongsakorn is playin the role lol..
really ? he havent' ? i thought by now Rome would had his first r'scene or at least a sadist role :lol: . I wonder who the lucky girl if he have one.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Can someone please let me know what does Mia teng mean? thanks in advance
Mia Teng would be something like Arrange Wife or Marriage Wife. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Mia=Wife
Teng=I can't quite get the right translation for this. I know it has something to do with marriage connecting with the word "mia"

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I guess the translation would be Legal Wife. If you translate it literally it doesn't come out right in English but yes Tang/Teng means married or marry. I was looking for it on youtube the other day and found the movie version with Jintara/Sam Yuranan and I think it's totally better even though its way short cause it's a movie. Jintara's portrayal is better. Ning still came off a little weak even though the character isn't supposed to be weak at all.

cecilia

Staff member
^really, i didn't think she was weak, the only time when she's weak is when she's with her bf -- love make ppl weak .. aside from this, she was pretty stubborn and harsh toward him. her mom have to convince her to forgive him Lol

Just like Mia Luong -- Mia Teng is like MARRIED WIFE or legal wife Lol -- however, the translation that ch3 put on the intro is called 'LOVE WITHOUT LOVE' so yup, whichever way is fine as long as you know which lakorn you're talking about.

I like JINTARA and SAM'S version as well .. but for that one, he didnt' justify himself at the end. the lakorn is much better for me :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
My hope for Rome to pairup with Cherry because Mart seems to look abit stiff for this role.
Hope its Rome or Ken would be a 2 thumbs up. Au would be another good for this role cos
he had played a husband role before too. Any of them would do well with the pretty Cherry. Also want to
see Cherry reunited with Ken and Au.

cecilia

Staff member
i prefer the younger generation to act out this remake, that's why there's a reason for it. So yup, i want younger ppl with good experience .. WOULD SO LOVE TO SEE POP in this role or ROME with Namfon :p

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't want Mart to be pr'ek. I really don't see him as pr'ek material...

Mia Teng means Marital Wife, but depending on the storyline, it could be Arranged Wife.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope RTEAM would pair together in these type of roles and storyline. Love to see RTEAM reunited in 2010.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know. i wanna see rteam have a BABY since ATEAM has one, ken/anne have plenty .. about time, RTEAM have one LOl

onahc

sarNie Elites
Rome has Sai Soke and Wanida to film, not to mention Wian Goom Garm with Rita. I don't think he will have time for this unless they the shoot mid next year. Andrew is available and is a good match for Cherry.