[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
LOVE THIS LAKORN SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! This was definitely worth all the wait. Rome and Chompoo better pair up again, with a slap/kiss or romantic/comedy. This time let them spend more time together without...we all know who. lol. I'm so going to purchase this lakorn and keep it with my collections. Overall this was good! Can't say enough how fine Rome looked in here...

I feel sad it ended, but it was satisfying.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Really like the lakorn. Narong really loves Prongchat. I actually hope Prong could end up being happy with Narong as well. She suffered a lot in her childhood as a servant's daughter. However, to end it by prongchat turns in to be a nun is what they want her to make up the karma she'd done.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Really like the lakorn. Narong really loves Prongchat. I actually hope Prong could end up being happy with Narong as well. She suffered a lot in her childhood as a servant's daughter. However, to end it by prongchat turns in to be a nun is what they want her to make up the karma she'd done.
I do like that she become a nun. When I look more deeply into it, I feel bad for her. I like that they don't let her die or turn crazy, but find peace in her life and make up for the bad deeds she has done...never too late for that.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished it! Yep, everything bout it was good... except Kk being stupid. But overall
Rome, chom, Benz and all the other characters did great playing their role in here.. I like
the ending a lot...KhongKai being all sweet to Pai :) Yay. For Plingchat, i felt bad for her
some how. I think the scene that really touch me was when she was holding a gun, and KhongKai
got on his knees and beg her to not hurt his wife and child. And to kill him instead. I think
Plingchat realized something that KhongKai doesnt love her..at least she didnt go mental
at the end and ended up being a monk. At least she knew her mistakes, and her wrong doing
to everyone that got hurt... And sucks that Narong had to die. He loved her so much...
U dont realized what u got till its to late----> Broong. Overall, everything was great.
Now it has ended, idk what to watch anymore.. makes me :(

All we girls hope to see more of Rome and Chom in the future! They have some
good chemistry :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I do like that she become a nun. When I look more deeply into it, I feel bad for her. I like that they don't let her die or turn crazy, but find peace in her life and make up for the bad deeds she has done...never too late for that.
i really think proong she's a nice gal but her evil adopted parents brain wash her to
be mean and revenge on kk families. love this ending though kind of rushing but
it satisfy me mak mak thumbs up for Rome reunite with Chomp again i hope there is
miracle for 2012 Ch3 prepare a lakorn with this hot pair in it :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good news I've ask makers J mia taeng facebook will there be a part2 and thank to
the admin member fans said there aren't part 2 that is relief from god :yahoo: :grouphug: no need to worry gals

cecilia

Staff member
i want a ROME/CHOM reunion in that sanae something sri about the indian silk cloth things .. it'll be awesome if it came true

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i want a ROME/CHOM reunion in that sanae something sri about the indian silk cloth things .. it'll be awesome if it came true
Sanae Ha Sari 'Sari Silk' yeah i want Rome and Chomp reunion too ka i think Chomp will
look beautiful like Princess Jasmine or Bride&Prejudice

saki

sarNie Adult
Sanae Ha Sari 'Sari Silk' yeah i want Rome and Chomp reunion too ka i think Chomp will
look beautiful like Princess Jasmine or Bride&Prejudice
I love the idea! :D This time, it will be the nang ek who resists the pra ek who tries to win her love.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Will it be possible though? I would be like a dream comes true.
I'm hoping they can consider Rome and Chomp too plus its a big project series after
Qi Pao its the 4th part of the fabric book novels atm Ch3 is still deciding which
company is producing but assuming it might be Khun Nong Broadcast again also Chomp and
Rome they're broadcast idol

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
can someone tell me who the actress is that plays the young girl who gets with Boy Pidsanu at the end?? i think her character name is gib or jib?? please and thank you!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
can someone tell me who the actress is that plays the young girl who gets with Boy Pidsanu at the end?? i think her character name is gib or jib?? please and thank you!!
yep her name is Jib yeah I'm curious what is her name too she's cute :scratchhead2: