[Ch3] Manee Dan Suaang (Broadcast Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
what bro n sis? haha I'm still at ep.4. have no idea what is going on but it better not happen. tha would make it a cheap side plot lol and I'm loving this lakorn too much, don't want to hate it just yet lol

I do hope that one day art will get his prime time pra ek role. he is very talented and good looking. 2 in 1 what can I say!!!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Reincarnation? Oh my. I hope it's not true. I don't want that to be it. lol Well, she was shown that she and Art are SOULMATES in her dream. lol
Anyways, my goodness! Art and Sara was so cute in epi.10!!! There was one new song. :D Haha! It was really cute with the hug and all. Kind of wish the whole brother and sister thing didn't exist. The hug would of lasted longer AND he would of had the chance to confess! :D At least we all think so. lol (; And the ending of ep.10. Super excited to see the next episode. :D Back to the bickering and such. I totally love Mick's character. He totally knows Art and Sara loves each other. lol (;
Totally agree! Mick is the comedy relief in here. He and Chilo are an hilarious duo!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
All I got to say is I am excited to see tmrws episode. Please let there be some sweet scenes! (; lol
I thought today's episode was decent. I love how they were both under the umbrella hugging and stuff.
Goodness. Arts character makes me frustrated sometimes. Haha And so does Sara's character but whatever. haha
I hope this whole bro and sis thing isn't true and dragging. lol Of course it isn't true. If so, our pra'nangs wouldn't end up together in the end. haha But yeah.

roselovesice

Omygosh! I never thought of that too! D: I really want to know how this lakorn is going to be unfold. It's pretty mysterious! lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
I think everything is just misunderstand only. They can not be siblings. Sad this is going to end soon, it said it'll end August 15 :-(

roselovesice

August 15th? That means there's going to be only 17 episodes! I was right-ish then. D; I'm really going to miss this lakorn. I hate it when they add misunderstanding stuff into the lakorn. Like I seriously hate it when they think they're related somehow and all. lol But whatever. Even with Art's scandal right now, I can careless about it. It's not gonna stop me from still enjoying this lakorn. lol :D

Too bad Art wasn't there. D;
Credit: AAPtwo

sarNie Egg
hey manee dan suaang fans, i'd like to share this with you all. i stumbled upon this lakorn and now i'm loving it. art pasut is really handsome. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6X6SEysXY

sarNie Egg
link to lyrics:

http://www.songdee.com/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%89%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99-%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A1-%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94/#.UCHli6Phc6s

roselovesice

Thanks for sharing. :D

I found somebody that is kind of "subbing." They said that it's just a fun-fun thing. I'm not too sure how far they're gonna go on with it but only Epi. 1 has been out and subbed-ish so far. There's a lot of parts that was cut off but whatever. Also, you'll have to open it on youtube because the subs are through the youtube annotations.
Credit: nasaya

Anyways, for todays episode, there wasn't anything romantic or sweet. I know for sure there will be something we've all been waiting for since episode 1? lol Definitely can't wait to see tmrs episode. It just better not fail me. I also hope that they don't cut down the episodes to this lakorn, which is quite impossible, because of Art's scandal. Like seriously. lol

roselovesice

No, I don't think they aired it today. I'm depressed. LOL They'll probably air it tmr instead. I think they aired the Olympics today instead just like last week...? I was excited too. D; lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
i was waiting for it tooo. =((

i just saw tonights ep though.
their kiss was sweet :heart:
and we finally get to see everything that happened in the room. more sweetness
i really like how he hugs her :heart: :heart:

i feel like this is ending so fast =(

roselovesice

Oh my gosh. I'm watching todays episode right now I seriously feel so shy and embarrass to continue watching it. LOL
Will be back to edit my post after watching todays episode.....that's if I can get pass the "what happened in the hotel room" scene. hahhaha :p

Okay. Yesterdays episode was definitely something alright. I seriously thought something was gonna go down in that hotel room! LOL
It was so awkward in so many ways but it was really cute though. Too bad she left the room. If she didn't leave, she would of had heard his confession. Sigh. But whatever. The kiss was so cute. :D And the shower scene was too funny. There were so many bubbles in that tub! I would love to go take a bath in there! LOL And hopefully Art survives too! Those bad guys...The bad guy is really adorable when he isn't playing the bad guy. hahha I do love the way they dress him. I like my mans in suits. lol His black suit is always so shining looking. lol And Art looks handsome as ever when he's wearing suits...like the one at the end of epi.14. Hehehe (;
I can't wait to see next weeks episode. I'm sad knowing that it's definitely going to end next week. D; I'm really going to miss Art and Sara together. Sigh.

sarNie Egg
what's up with the news about art cheating on namfon? that's so sad! now, he makes me look at him differently. he shouldn't have never done it, especially with a katoey who is a NOBODY!!! COME ON, ART! YOU KNOW BETTER! he made me so sad! and he's so handsome. i don't want to believe it, but it's all true! *sigh*

roselovesice

Well, apparently Namfon and Art made up already hence they're back together regardless.
I do see Art in a different way now but what the heck. We're all humans and we make stupid decisions. Even though he's a dara and he should watch what he does, it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm just going to see him as a Pra'ek instead of thinking about his personal life and the choices he makes.