[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics Meadow....I am so envious of Matt's eyes.

I didn't even know episode 2 was out. Anyway, I so love the relationship of Ana and Pat and I find him pretty cute. I somehow like most of the characters in here except Krit's finace (forgot her real name already). She seemed like she's not there, in another word the girl is lifeless.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Matt is so pretty in those pictures. hope she has more lakorn in the future with Boy, Mark, Nadech, Poh, ken and Great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I've seen the first couple of epi and I gotta say the pace is slow. I find it boring and not as I expected. I guess ill continue to tune in just to see how it goes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea, even mae yai tee rak is doing better than this one which I'm not suprise cause its boring and not much to the storyline.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn deserves better rating. I enjoy this lakorn and i just love Matt.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder why since the first espisod, the rating is really bad. The people even don' t see it yet.
The Chakrit and Pream 's lakorn is starting pretty good but after the first espisod,the rating is really down, it ' s seem like they just turn in to see a new nang ek after that skip it.
But anyway both of Chakrit' s lakorn, the rating is bad.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The storyline of this lakorn starts off pretty slow but Matt's acting skill is still fantastic in here.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lakorn filmed abroad tends to not do well in ratings. Maybe cause they film repetitive scenes throughout the time that they are there. Isn't half od this lakorn filmed in england? I hope not..

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I was just wondering if the casts were Anne and Tik as originally mentioned, would the ratings be better or the same?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^maybe not. i dont think it'll make a difference or maybe acting wise it would but the storyline isnt all that interesting. plus, they play the same repetitive scene. doesnt seem to get anywhere