[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I was starting to watch this lakorn...but now after reading all these comments I'm not watching it anymore.
you have to watch it for urself to know if its good or not dnt based it on here...i dnt know abt everyone else but i love dis lakorn it got some romance and comedy along with it...it mite not be the best lakorn of all time but its not bad so everyone should reconsider again...

puca

sarNie Juvenile
you have to watch it for urself to know if its good or not dnt based it on here...i dnt know abt everyone else but i love dis lakorn it got some romance and comedy along with it...it mite not be the best lakorn of all time but its not bad so everyone should reconsider again...
true, this lakorn isn't a masterpiece, but it's definitely not as bad as some here make it out to be... i enjoy watching it, it actually has lots of parts where i laugh out loud especially matt's parts - she's just awesome

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
true, this lakorn isn't a masterpiece, but it's definitely not as bad as some here make it out to be... i enjoy watching it, it actually has lots of parts where i laugh out loud especially matt's parts - she's just awesome
agree

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
PLZ PLZ PLZ do not base whether or not you're going to watch MGD based on what you've read here. indeed i do think that MGD is a masterpiece. i can write a novel on why you should watch it. i am aware of the ridiculous flaws but remind yourself, this is a lakorn. as a picky lakorn watcher, i am absolutely crazy about it. this is mainly because i love rom-com. i am seriously a die hard fan of the korean scripwriters duo the Hong Sisters who wrote My Girl, You're Beautiful, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and for the first time ever, i find something that i am proud to compare with that of my kdrama manias. i highly recommend getting to the end of epi 1 where the craziness kicks off.

if you miss out on MGD, you'll miss the following:
1) the acting my be over the top but Matt's will win your heart. and yes Charkit is getting old but that's exactly why you have to cherish his last few moments as a single pra'ek.
2) the stupidity of the nang'rais, the intolerable parents, the Pat-May ridiculousness, and the unrealistic scenarios. even the flaws are to be loved.
3) the gorgeous OST, sceneries, wardrobe, and the parodies
4) the cinderella story
5) the get lost and stay overnight together situation
6) the heart-racing play in the rain
7) the heart shape tearing down wallpaper scene
8) the best nang'ek-nang'rai fight ever
9) the sleeping together after getting drunk
10) you will get piss 200 times, you will cry 15 times, but you will laugh 1000 times

tinah

sarNie Coma
it is our own opinion and we arent stopping any one from watching it. with me, ive been watching thai lakorn for awhile so i have high expectations and thats why im really picky nowadays.. honestly, this lakorn bores me with its repetitive/non-sense scenes..plus, the pra'nang doesnt have chemistry so theres no point of me watching it. love matt, but ill just tune in to her next lakorn..it sucks that i can't even finish most of her lakorns

ane0103

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn
Matt's so cute in there
beautyful and talent
really a nice girl
and the gang between Matt Woonsen and the cute gay their friendship are attractive
the story made me laugh

Areeya

sarNie Adult
PLZ PLZ PLZ do not base whether or not you're going to watch MGD based on what you've read here. indeed i do think that MGD is a masterpiece. i can write a novel on why you should watch it. i am aware of the ridiculous flaws but remind yourself, this is a lakorn. as a picky lakorn watcher, i am absolutely crazy about it. this is mainly because i love rom-com. i am seriously a die hard fan of the korean scripwriters duo the Hong Sisters who wrote My Girl, You're Beautiful, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and for the first time ever, i find something that i am proud to compare with that of my kdrama manias. i highly recommend getting to the end of epi 1 where the craziness kicks off.

1) the acting my be over the top but Matt's will win your heart. and yes Charkit is getting old but that's exactly why you have to cherish his last few moments as a single pra'ek.
2) the stupidity of the nang'rais, the intolerable parents, the Pat-May ridiculousness, and the unrealistic scenarios. even the flaws are to be loved.
4) the cinderella story
10) you will get piss 200 times, you will cry 15 times, but you will laugh 1000 times
wow u read my mind...lovely how u listed them all up...its a must watch lakorn...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is actually good. It's way better than Ken and Janie's recent lakorn where they also filmed abroad.

Merit

sarNie Adult

4) the cinderella story

Thanks for the eng sub to this lakorn, I enjoy it more with it but only with Matt's scenes though. You know what when I was watching Matt in here, I thought she acted like one of those K-drama actress. I like all her scenes because she made it seemed real. The fighting might get a bit much if they continue on with it but it is funny for an odd reason. I can't complain much on that part at least they made Matt's character strong, It's better than watching a lakorn where N'ek gets slapped all the time and do nothing to defend herself. And Krit....well, I am going to be nice and leave it at that. :)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I need to catch up on this lakorn. But yes, I really do enjoy Matt character very much She's so smart, funny, and strong. I love her facial expression. Too adorable. Krit's real life girlfriend acting is a bit awfward for me, especially her speech, but she's not n'ek so it doesn't bother me too much.

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I did finish watching episode one, but I just wasn't that into it. I love Matt though...she's very funny in here!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I wonder how long they are going to stay in London? I can't wait till they get back to Thailand. London is nice and all but sometimes it gets boring.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe it that this is ending this weekend already. I am only on episode 3. Okay, time to catch up! Which I don't
think I'll be able to do. :( I think it's fine.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I can't believe it that this is ending this weekend already. I am only on episode 3. Okay, time to catch up! Which I don't
think I'll be able to do. :( I think it's fine.
It's ending already? Did it not just aired the other day? Originally I was so eager to watch this for the simple fact that I missed Matt dearly. But now I can't even find myself watching the whole drama. I FF to most of Matt's parts and overlooked the others and it's not as enjoybale. This could have been much better had they pick Krit and left Woosen out or go with someone totally different that would have at least a little chemistry with Matt.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
they return to thailand in epi 5, it will end in london. typically ending where he goes to find her, proposes and they kiss/peck

Pae Twerit. he's a DJ and he sings that why he's good
Thank You
I think hes good looking. Hopefully he gets to play the male lead one of these days. i like his voice haha