[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know why people complaint about her age so much... come on she's a good actress... we got to admit that... she might not be the best but she is a very good and hard working actress... before i know anne... i read her story and i don't know why people like her so much... then i watch one of her lakorn and immediately i know why they love her so much because she is a very good and natural actress... and now i just love her... wouldn't might watching her again and again...

yeah,thats right...
i don't know why i like her....
i mean,when i watch SB and OR,i don't know why i like anne more than ken..
i think i suppose to like ken more because i'm girl and ken is a hot guy..
maybe its true what p'kai used to said..anne has an aura..she's not just an ordinary woman..
And after i knew how she treat her fans,it make me love her more more and more..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Both of u are right like me Dila i just like Anne with no reason why. Something about her that tracks my attention and
fascinated when i watch her in lakorn i never get bored of her and hope a yescomes up for
Tik and Anne. :highfive:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah,if i said i like her because she's pretty,there's other nang ek more pretty than her especiallly younger generation..
(but i personally think anne was more prettier at her young age :rolleyes1: )

if i said about her great acting,i believe nok sinjai also great even i never watch her lakorn..

i think its because her sincerity in her work..
i've read some interviewed of her,she said she treat her fans like her client..
she will do the best and put so much effort to her work,so her 'client' will satisfy to her work...
I really admire her after i know her story..from a poor little girl that live with her grandma and become a big superstar..
And she also not quit her study eventhough that time her name was on the top..
study and work -> i don't think i can do like her and be succes in both...

Even i miss her so much,i'm glad she's a picky nang ek..
She just has 1-2 lakorn per year which is good..(2009 she got 3)
Thts a prove that she care about quality not quantity or popularity..
i rather see her in 1 lakorn that become epic than 4-5 lakorn per year that not memorable!

Other than that,i don't know why i sooo crazy about her..
i mean,i used to like Kristine Hermosa,Tamara blenzynski,Maki Horikita,Myolie Wu,Jessica Hsuen,Gillian Chung,Song Hye Kyo,Jessica Alba but its different..

With Anne,its not only 'like' but love..
i'm talking like i falling in love..lol..

No worries,i'm straight,not lesbian..:nailbiter:

see,i can't start talk about her,if i start,i can't stop.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
With me if anyone dare me to talk a brief info about Anne i would be non-stop in the whole hours and same goes with Tik too.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
yeah,if i said i like her because she's pretty,there's other nang ek more pretty than her especiallly younger generation..
(but i personally think anne was more prettier at her young age :rolleyes1: )

if i said about her great acting,i believe nok sinjai also great even i never watch her lakorn..

i think its because her sincerity in her work..
i've read some interviewed of her,she said she treat her fans like her client..
she will do the best and put so much effort to her work,so her 'client' will satisfy to her work...
I really admire her after i know her story..from a poor little girl that live with her grandma and become a big superstar..
And she also not quit her study eventhough that time her name was on the top..
study and work -> i don't think i can do like her and be succes in both...

Even i miss her so much,i'm glad she's a picky nang ek..
She just has 1-2 lakorn per year which is good..(2009 she got 3)
Thts a prove that she care about quality not quantity or popularity..
i rather see her in 1 lakorn that become epic than 4-5 lakorn per year that not memorable!

Other than that,i don't know why i sooo crazy about her..
i mean,i used to like Kristine Hermosa,Tamara blenzynski,Maki Horikita,Myolie Wu,Jessica Hsuen,Gillian Chung,Song Hye Kyo,Jessica Alba but its different..

With Anne,its not only 'like' but love..
i'm talking like i falling in love..lol..

No worries,i'm straight,not lesbian..:nailbiter:

see,i can't start talk about her,if i start,i can't stop.
I understand you!! I feel the same way it's like she's my sister.. I feel like she really reaches out to the audience.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Wow...finally? I kinda want to see him reunite with Janie, maybe for something more dramatic, even though they're great in comedies...I want to see something romantic for them.

I'm not that big of an Anne fan anymore, but damn...I HAVE to watch for Tik, it's one of his newest ones since Wanida...I wonder who he'll pair up with next.

I think he's one of the actors that has great chemistry with whoever he gets paired up with.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree Tinah who would not be a fan of Ken and Anne i don't think there is any cos I'm a huge fan of them, this word to whom
that don't like them then that means the person is really jealous of what they're good at and anyone can't be like them.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree Tinah who would not be a fan of Ken and Anne i don't think there is any cos I'm a huge fan of them, this word to whom
that don't like them then that means the person is really jealous of what they're good at and anyone can't be like them.
Agree..Thats what i'm thinking if i know someone don't like Ken & Anne,Ken or Anne..(i mean hater)
Both of them are great actor..
I just thinking that their favourite can't beat KA,thats why they feel that way. :rolleyes1:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^what happen. Weren't you a fan of anne and ken before
I just liked them in Sawan Bieng, they were both great in that, and I like them individually...But I wasn't really a fan of them as a couple...I'm not a fan of a lot of the couples...like Aum/Aff...she's just not one of the actresses I like with Ken, that's just how I feel, but then Ken doesn't play with a lot of different actresses, so I can't say who I really like him with, Janie is good, but not sure as a continuing couple...I barely watch any of Anne's lakorns anymore either...or lakorns in general actually.

I grew up watching a lot of old lakorns with actresses like Kob, Anne, Joy, Mam, Ning, etc...but with all these new actors and actresses and all these remakes and new lakorns...man...too much to keep up with, I just read the summary and see the cast then decide if I wanna watch or not...don't really have time to sit and enjoy anything anymore...There's just too much out there...

But I'm just saying, I wasn't really a fan of them as a couple...I was just a fan of them in SB, the same way I was a fan of Aum and Aff in JLR. I guess I can say the only couples I totally support now is Barry & Yaya, Pinky & Weir, and Win & Kwan.

I guess I just would like to see Ken act with other actresses, to see if those other actresses have what it takes to be his n'ek, because I feel he is super talented...and if Anne weren't as talented, they wouldn't work so well together...but I'm just not a fan of their coupling.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Now your quote said u grew up to watch only the oldies but how come u supported Barry&Yaya what is your point of saying
this. I think everyone in this forum have a highly liking towards Anne and Ken. Your quote is no sense.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
lol anyone can like whoever they like but I must say I REALLY HOPE TIK AND ANN CONFIRM THIS AND I ALSO HOPE THE WRITER CAN CHANGE UP THE SCRIPT A LITTLE SO PEOPLE WON'T CRITICIZE OUR ANN!!! IT'S ALSO GOOD ENOUGH WE'RE ALL FANS OF LAKORNS BECUASE I DON'T KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE WHO WATCHES THAI LAKORN!!

I think raymond's recent post was respectful. It's just an opinion. Geez. It would be awesome to see Tik & Janie again, also Aom.

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
yeah,thats right...
i don't know why i like her....
i mean,when i watch SB and OR,i don't know why i like anne more than ken..
i think i suppose to like ken more because i'm girl and ken is a hot guy..
maybe its true what p'kai used to said..anne has an aura..she's not just an ordinary woman..
And after i knew how she treat her fans,it make me love her more more and more..

i really like her... and love her too... just like u i don't know why i love her more than their co-worker... she just have something that attract u to her as u watch her... u will love her more... i know don't we suppose to like the guys but just can'r help it cause there's anne... maybe like i her personality or the way she always smile... anyways just love her and support her...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think raymond's recent post was respectful. It's just an opinion. Geez. It would be awesome to see Tik & Janie again, also Aom.
I agree Raymond's point of view is respectful but don't have to quote the sentence as to make Anne or other idols getting
old cannot go against the young fresh face and then lose their chance of the main role. I don't like anyone make fun
of Anne cos nobody can't do their best like her and Tik he amazed me so much when i watch him.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i really like her... and love her too... just like u i don't know why i love her more than their co-worker... she just have something that attract u to her as u watch her... u will love her more... i know don't we suppose to like the guys but just can'r help it cause there's anne... maybe like i her personality or the way she always smile... anyways just love her and support her...
yeah,there's something in her that make me love her.the more i watch her,the more i love her..And i know other thai actor/actress from her lakorn..and she make me love her co-start too,but just when he acted with her just like Au,Willy,Chai,Kong,Aum,Chakrit,Rome,Ken..and after that,i don't like them..just like atm,Ken with Chompoo..make me hate Ken..lol..
And another thing that make me adore her is her chemistry with her co-star..Even its the first time they act together,seems like they are really go well together even they are younger than her like Aum,Rome..
She look suit to all her pra ek but for me the superb chemistry was when her with Au,Willy,Chakrit and Ken..(not sure if the chemistry come from their 'hot scene') :rolleyes1:
i think thats THE POWER of ANNE THONGPRASOM..

And now,i want to see her chemistry with Tik..Anne will never make me dissapoint,but i want to see whether her chemistry with Tik will surpass her chemistry with Au,Willy,Chakrit and Ken??!
If they have a very good chemistry,i'm sure they'll be label as a new koo-kwan just when she act with chakrit..But sadly,they never reunite after SGPT.. :cry1:
I want to see Anne-Chakrit in slap/kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw,currently i falling in love with a hot guy... :crush: :crush:
Its Chansung and Taecyeon from 2pm and Jay Park..
God,they are HOT but Jay is HOTTEST!!!!

I agree Raymond's point of view is respectful but don't have to quote the sentence as to make Anne or other idols getting
old cannot go against the young fresh face and then lose their chance of the main role. I don't like anyone make fun
of Anne cos nobody can't do their best like her and Tik he amazed me so much when i watch him.
Dear older sis..i understand your feeling..i feel the same way too when i read Raymond comment..
And yes,agree with bella..anyone can like whoever they want but like sis Alice,i don't get whats the point raymond said like that..
maybe its just me since i'm soo fanatic to Anne..
Its so much i want to say and i don't know where to start,so i'll stop here..

Still praying both of them to confirm soon..
Anne will be back from France tomorrow and she has an event for Pantene on Wednesday..So,hope she said something about this lakorn.