[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Latest news from tinah..khun Somrak said Tik rejected this lakorn..

This guy ha...oohhh..i really mad at him now..
He should say long time ago that he reject this lakorn..not said 'i want to work with Anne'..i think he should said 'i don't want to with Anne,she's too good for me,i'm worry she will overshine me in this lakorn!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i want to send him go back to his jungle..
Who want to join me???!
Correct he should just open his word earlier so we don't have to waste precious time hoping for him to pair with Anne.
Yeah his jungle land is where the right place for him. I'm so mad now i can't think of a better word to say about Tik. :girlmad:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Correct he should just open his word earlier so we don't have to waste precious time hoping for him to pair with Anne.
Yeah his jungle land is where the right place for him. I'm so mad now i can't think of a better word to say about Tik. :girlmad:
Dear sis,i thought you're not mad at him because you're his fans..
Thats why i not talked bad so much about him..
Honestly,i don't know how to express my feeling toward him now..
If Ananda in here,it can satisfy me...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay anne said we will know about her new lakorn soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j11SNqGEEG0&feature=player_embedded

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sooooooo freaking excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
in the morning,i got pissed with MR JUNGLE news..now in the night,Anne make my day....
I'm super duper happy!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2: :woot2: :yahoo:
I hope she'll tell us who's the pra ek...
Anyway,she's sooooooo pretty,beautiful georgous in that clip.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im thinking we should know by the end of the month. :thumbsup: she must be waiting for the final decision from the channel because she does have to go through them first

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeahhhh............i can't wait..can't wait....
can't wait to know who's the pra ek and i can't wait for the fitting/opening...

tinah

sarNie Coma
being an annes fan could be a roller coaster at times lol i always get excited waiting for her new lakorn because she usually chooses a good role for us fans..the most nervous part is knowing who will she pair up with.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..someone also told me being anne's fans,we need to be patient because she just accepted 1-2 lakorn per year..

btw,i wonder what the other script she's reading..NRRB?? TGN?? or with nadech?

tinah

sarNie Coma
1-2 is actually not bad. better than nothing. i just dont have the patience lol

i wonder whats the lakorn of her and barrys? doesnt seem like he will have time to film another one. he still has to start the new lakorn with yaya

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think if its true,maybe its for 2012..
if its for 2012,then i want she reunite with Ken..
Like i said in KA Forum,i want to see Nadech-Ken as a sibling and Yaya-Anne as a sibling in a slap/kiss lakorn...
Nadech :r-scene-pop-corn: yaya and Anne take a revenge to ken..
I really like Anne in that kind of role like in Jaosao prisana & rang ngao..
She outshine everyone in that role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, it probaly wont be til 2012

i also liked her role in jao sao prissana and rang ngao. those were one of her best roles.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah..i've watched JP eventhough its unsub because i like anne's role..
For RN,i skip Moortha part,just watched when Moonin comeback.

if its really for 2012,i'm more than happy because we know anne already has a lakorn for 2012...2009 &2010,her lakorn always at the begining and at the end of the year..
Its suffer enough for me not see her at the beginning of this year..
So i hope we'll get to see her at the end of this year & at the beginning+middle+end of the next year..

lol..i'm demand...
okay,if she got 1 for this year and 1 for next year..it already make me happy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne said she was offer 2-3 scripts and is currently reading which ones that she want to accept but it wont be til middle of the year. as for this lakorn, khun have contacted her but khun dao might not be ready to start the production yet and at the same time she was offer other scripts too so which ever ones start filming first thats what she will take on. plus, the channel is want her to start working already since she have been taking a long break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rujP1OB7Apg&feature=player_embedded#at=104

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Dear sis,i thought you're not mad at him because you're his fans..
Thats why i not talked bad so much about him..
Honestly,i don't know how to express my feeling toward him now..
If Ananda in here,it can satisfy me...
No sis i am extremely mad at him and there isn't anymore hope from me of him next time if they confirm another lakorn that
has his name link to it i just wouldn't believe that it will be Tik. I'm going to be less likely. His mouth never open
the true stuff if he will accept the script given to or he will reject earlier on time so we don't have to wait n pray
for nothing all Tik his thinking only about his jungle land. :whatever:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank god Anne she made me feel a little bit better from my madness of Tik the jungle boy. Anne she never disappoint me
if there is chances i wanna see Anne and Ploy in the same lakorn for once as sibling and wanted Ken to join them in a
romantic comedy like the American movie 'the wedding planner or 'the holiday'. And if Tik can improve himself to me so i
can hope 4 again i want him to join Ken pairing up with Anne.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey gals..i'm back here..
Smilez :
i've said goodbye to spicy....
Now you believe me when i said i rarely go to spicy because more haters than lovers there especially from their admin..
I also request to their admin to ban me..
Maybe it just me that feel uncomfortable in there..
I'm not suit to that forum..
This place is much more better :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Credit to admin here not use the power as an 'owner' of the forum to ban people who not aggre with their opinion.

btw kulyia..don't really know but its from PM of Ch3..
So,not hope anything from Tik okay..
We just wait and see..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey gals..i'm back here..
Smilez :
i've said goodbye to spicy....
Now you believe me when i said i rarely go to spicy because more haters than lovers there especially from their admin..
I also request to their admin to ban me..
Maybe it just me that feel uncomfortable in there..
I'm not suit to that forum..
This place is much more better :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Credit to admin here not use the power as an 'owner' of the forum to ban people who not aggre with their opinion.

btw kulyia..don't really know but its from PM of Ch3..
So,not hope anything from Tik okay..
We just wait and see..
Welcome back Dila where were all good mates here, are there any wanna quit from spicy will do a request call to join us nice
manner bunch of people.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah dear sis...
people in here are well-manner.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Btw,i wonder when they'll gonna fly to Europe..
Or they will postpone this project again.. :thumbdown:
Its been a year when first i read about Tik-Anne rumor in OHO Magazine.
So suffer to waiting like this...