[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wanted to see Anne and Tik so badly they're the number 1 on my list second after them i wanna see Ken pair with
Ploy for once, hope that day will come. :wink:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
For older generation,i want to see her with johny and pete..
And Willy!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to see that kind of drama..something like MYF...
Maybe MGD similar like that because its about fake husband and wife..
or i want MGD to be like Full House (rain&song hye kyo)..
my favourite k-drama ever! cute!

onahc

sarNie Elites
Sorry Tik fans but he is a horrible actor and it's going to be more obvious co starring with Ann. She might as well star with a wooden board.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry Tik fans but he is a horrible actor and it's going to be more obvious co starring with Ann. She might as well star with a wooden board.
Omg how could u even say this, :coverlaf: Tik isn't horrible at all his my number 1. :thumbup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Tik is a horrible actor, he's decent && obv. HOT!
We will have to see how he does in this lakorn before he is compared to a wooden board.
I love Tik :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Jing see na Smilez, i don't understand why people tends to judge stuff before the real thing comes. :unsure:

jamieguo

sarNie Egg
I've enjoyed Tik's performances in the three lakorns I've seen him in, namely Wanida, Kaew Leh ? and Roy Leh Sanae Rai. He hasn't shown me that he's a great actor, but he did a good job in those lakorns. I think with Ann and the right director, right material, he could do even better.

He also has a lot of charisma and that can go a long way towards hiding any acting deficiencies. And he's great at bad boy types of characters. Plus, he's hot.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ha i like what u said, i just wish that others would reckon the same. Kaew ta pee with Cherry was another good
one from him.

onahc

sarNie Elites
His eyes are not expressive, he can't convey emotion with his eyes. It's just a blank stare all the time. He was lifeless in Wanida and it wasn't the nature of his character either, his Prajack wasn't very convincing compared to Saranyu's.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know about Tik's acting..
All i know is Tik was very very popular in my country back then..

If what you said is true,I hope Ann will make his acting better.
She always make her co-star a better actor.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep that is true Lady Dila he may not have his past acting skill but Anne will make him 100% once again :thumbsup: