[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You welcome Smilez, lets just cross our 2 fingers that it will truly reveal soon then we'll get to see them
next in a fitting and opening day of MGD. :highfive:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You welcome Smilez, lets just cross out 2 fingers that it will truly reveal soon then we'll get to see them
next in a fitting and opening day of MGD. :highfive:
I will go baaa when i see it cause i have been waiting for years for a ANNIK (ANNE-TIK) Lakorn :p
ekkkkkkkks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg u just come up a name for them Annik, your just so amazing with creating names like me my thinking will be
shut off can't think of a word. Oh next year Anne will be playing with the Tikker not sure whether Ken will
be jealous cos he had taken Anne while Ken he has to join being a monk. :scratchhead2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ANNIK??!! lol,you're so creative ip.smilez... :thumbsup:
Alice : Ken better watch out..Maybe Tik will be Ann's new koo-kwan just like Chakrit..I heard people labelled Chakrit-Anne as a new koo kwan when SPGT airing..but still,it can't beat KA electricity chemistry...

can't wait to see ANNIK chemistry.
Next year will be battle of Ken-Chommpoo (Rahut Torachun) VS ANNIK (MGD) :rockon: :rockon:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to hear when the opening ceremony is! I just hope that it's Ann in this lakorn! It can be Ken, Tik or Ananda but we must have Ann!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to hear when the opening ceremony is! I just hope that it's Ann in this lakorn! It can be Ken, Tik or Ananda but we must have Ann!!
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're right!!
As long as Ann is the nang ek,then i'm excited!!!
When ANN's name in the lakorn,i know that lakorn will be great except CS... :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice : Ken better watch out..Maybe Tik will be Ann's new koo-kwan just like Chakrit..I heard people labelled Chakrit-Anne as a new koo kwan when SPGT airing..but still,it can't beat KA electricity chemistry...

Next year will be battle of Ken-Chommpoo (Rahut Torachun) VS ANNIK (MGD) :rockon: :rockon:
Ha another thing that Smilez came up a name for, Rome/Chompoo'Arayome' vs Annik, looks like Rome his stealing
Chompoo from Ken too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ha another thing that Smilez came up a name for, Rome/Chompoo'Arayome' vs Annik, looks like Rome his stealing
Chompoo from Ken too.
Lmfao thanks :p i was thinking haha i was like TI-Anne? nah ANNIK :)
ahahah i was thinking about Chakrit & Anne ahah
you know in PLR Mint's name is Cher-Em?
how bout Cha-Anne? ahahahahah lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah that's alright, Cha-anne that rhymes perfectly, looks like Ken his been left out on his own in another place
oh well his name is given KA forever with Miss Anne. Chakrit goes with Cherry more, that is why they been called
CTeam. Oh I'm dying to see Annik next year. 2010 is a rememberable moments with good lakorns, 2011 will be more
amazing seeing new pair onscreen. :toast:

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult

Ken is losing his superstar!!! lol Anne looks good with Chakrit people have noticed that and they were a new koo kwan but both hasn't played together since!!! I thought Ann and rome were okay it's just the storyline didn't help them at all.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken is losing his superstar!!! lol Anne looks good with Chakrit people have noticed that and they were a new koo kwan but both hasn't played together since!!! I thought Ann and rome were okay it's just the storyline didn't help them at all.
Anne looks good with every her co-star even her co-star younger than her..i don't see any different age...if i'm not google about Anne,i thought Chakrit,Aum,Mart and Ken is the same age as her or older than her..

Agree with you bella about Anne and Rome..for me Anne-Rome is better than Ken-Chompoo..Sorry to Ken-Choompoo's fans..
Anne-Rome looks soooo really good in this scene..

I want to see them in modern lakorn..
And i really want to see Anne-Chakrit reunite in slap/kiss or dramatic lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yeah that's alright, Cha-anne that rhymes perfectly, looks like Ken his been left out on his own in another place
oh well his name is given KA forever with Miss Anne. Chakrit goes with Cherry more, that is why they been called
CTeam. Oh I'm dying to see Annik next year. 2010 is a rememberable moments with good lakorns, 2011 will be more
amazing seeing new pair onscreen. :toast:
KA TEAM will always remain KA TEAM TAU LOT PAI!
I like Chakrit with Cherry too..but to me I LOVE MART & CHERRY MAK :)
they both make a cute couple! i find that both their noses are the same ahah

OMG OMG OMG! I knoww ALICE! New pairings and esp. with our #1 Nang ek' ANNE TOO!
AND HOT HOT HOT TIK! :) Its worth the long wait!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Anne looks good with every her co-star even her co-star younger than her..i don't see any different age...if i'm not google about Anne,i thought Chakrit,Aum,Mart and Ken is the same age as her or older than her..

Agree with you bella about Anne and Rome..for me Anne-Rome is better than Ken-Chompoo..Sorry to Ken-Choompoo's fans..
Anne-Rome looks soooo really good in this scene..

I want to see them in modern lakorn..
And i really want to see Anne-Chakrit reunite in slap/kiss or dramatic lakorn.
I agree, Anne does look good with her co-stars even though they are younger than her..I actually want to see another AM(ANNE-MART)TEAM LAKORN!
I haven't seen his improvement in acting but still i want another one cause i loved Likit Gammathep!
And when it comes to Chakrit, i so love their chemistry too! Hah thank goodness i gave that lakorn a try!
It was hilarious!

Soo with you on the Ken-chompoo thing too..Rome and Anne is way better than them..
I don't like Ken - Chompoo's WWWW! It was friggen boring..no chemistry..
I pass on their action one...

&&&&&&&&&& OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! i would love to see Anne and Ken in an action lakorn! that would be somethingggg new..
and Anne with Rome in action!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, Anne does look good with her co-stars even though they are younger than her..I actually want to see another AM(ANNE-MART)TEAM LAKORN!
I haven't seen his improvement in acting but still i want another one cause i loved Likit Gammathep!
And when it comes to Chakrit, i so love their chemistry too! Hah thank goodness i gave that lakorn a try!
It was hilarious!

Soo with you on the Ken-chompoo thing too..Rome and Anne is way better than them..

&&&&&&&&&& OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! i would love to see Anne and Ken in an action lakorn! that would be somethingggg new..

OMG!!ip.smilez..
I really hope Anne not reunite with Mart..they look good together but i don't like his acting..i think if its Ken or other pra ek,LK will be better..because LK was a very good lakorn..
But everytime Mart sad,i'll laugh..its funny to watch his sad face.. :coverlaf:
But i admit,mart was good in sadistic role..
Gosh! still can't forget their kissing scene in uncut clip!

And i don't want Anne in action..but if its like SPGT,its okay for me..I think Chakrit-Anne my 2nd favourite pair after KA TEAM but its not included Tik yet. :ghehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It was hilarious!

Dee Mak.. ja Smilez. :thumbsup: Mart and Anne they're actually the same age and even Tik his the same too. I find Ken/Chompoo isn't that bad its some part is boring fun at the same, can't wait to see ken vs Chom in their action
drama and wanna see the bad boy womanizer Rome vs chompoo in Mia Teng.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!ip.smilez..
I really hope Anne not reunite with Mart..they look good together but i don't like his acting..i think if its Ken or other pra ek,LK will be better..because LK was a very good lakorn..
But everytime Mart sad,i'll laugh..its funny to watch his sad face.. :coverlaf:
But i admit,mart was good in sadistic role..
Gosh! still can't forget their kissing scene in uncut clip!

And i don't want Anne in action..but if its like SPGT,its okay for me..I think Chakrit-Anne my 2nd favourite pair after KA TEAM but its not included Tik yet. :ghehe:
Marts acting is not the best but i do agree with you when it comes to his sadistic roles.
For me its when he is crying lol! ahhaha
I still can't forget it too...when i first saw it..OMFG..it was HOT!!!

Tik is not included yet for me too
Its KA TEAM..AUNNETEAM (AUM AND ANNE........
When Anne is with Um..omg they both are a HOT couple too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Smilez roo mai le blao that Anne her age is older than some of her co-star only the one is a few years younger
Anne actually looks beautiful and she looks younger than all of them. Anne is sao suey and na ruk dee mak..mak :flowers:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Marts acting is not the best but i do agree with you when it comes to his sadistic roles.
For me its when he is crying lol! ahhaha
I still can't forget it too...when i first saw it..OMFG..it was HOT!!!

Tik is not included yet for me too
Its KA TEAM..AUNNETEAM (AUM AND ANNE........
When Anne is with Um..omg they both are a HOT couple too
Ok honestly,i don't like Aum..
But agreed with you,he and Anne are HOT COUPLE.
Its something in them that make them hot,its not only a chemistry but something that... erm..i don't know..

Look at this pics..

Oh i think i shouldn't call them a HOT COUPLE but SEXY COUPLE!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ok honestly,i don't like Aum..
But agreed with you,he and Anne are HOT COUPLE.
Its something in them that make them hot,its not only a chemistry but something that... erm..i don't know..

Look at this pics..

Oh i think i shouldn't call them a HOT COUPLE but SEXY COUPLE!
Lady Dila i'll give u another one, 'hot n spicy couple'. Anne and Tik is a 'glamour couple', KA TEAM 'world best pair
onscreen'. :wub: