[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila i'll give u another one, 'hot n spicy couple'. Anne and Tik is a 'glamour couple', KA TEAM 'world best pair
onscreen'. :wub:
Oh wow totally;
Aum and Anne = HOT&SPICY couple....
Anne&&TIK = GLAMOUR COUPLE
KEN&&ANNE = NOTORIOUS COUPLE!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow totally;
Aum and Anne = HOT&SPICY couple....
Anne&&TIK = GLAMOUR COUPLE
KEN&&ANNE = NOTORIOUS COUPLE!!
How about Anne-Chakrit.. :scratchchin:
I really like them in SPGT..

Oh,talking about this HOT&SPICY couple,i still can't forget the force kiss in the hospital and when Taywan lick Nongchanai.. :pervie: :shock2: :sweat:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Miss Anne she has had enormous amazing chemistry nearly with all her co-star, u girls should had seen the one
Anne she played with Au, Samee Teetra the scene when they were both in the soup warm bath that was omg. And
Au he has the flirty romance personality hope to see a reunion with Anne again. Hope so that Tik will do so too. :thumbup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Anne she has had enormous amazing chemistry nearly with all her co-star, u girls should had seen the one
Anne she played with Au, Samee Teetra the scene when they were both in the soup warm bath that was omg. And
Au he has the flirty romance personality hope to see a reunion with Anne again. Hope so that Tik will do so too. :thumbup:
Yeah,i watched some part of Samee tetra because there's unsubbed..
When i watched that tub scene,i was like.. :shock2: but :dance1:

Anne was so cute and daring in Samee Tetra..And when i heard that Anne and Ken will act as a husband and wife in 365 WHR..
I really hope they have bath tub scene..My wish scene..
And DANG!!!! they had it in 365 WHR!!!!!!!
:dance2: :dance3: :dance1: :yahoo:
Anne was soooo beautiful and Ken was soooooo HOT in that scene!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
How about Anne-Chakrit.. :scratchchin:
I really like them in SPGT..

Oh,talking about this HOT&SPICY couple,i still can't forget the force kiss in the hospital and when Taywan lick Nongchanai.. :pervie: :shock2: :sweat:
Chakrit and Anne can be the "FEISTY couple" lol

OMFG i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I think Taywan and Nongchanai had some of the hottest kisses ever tooooooooo.
the force kisses were HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!!!OMG!!OMG!! SCREAM GALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tik confirmed on his facebook that he & Anne is the pra nang for MGD!!!!
:clap: :clap2: :woot2: :yahoo: :cheer: :dance2: :dance3: :dance1: :highfive: :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah jin..this is what he wrote on his wall..

"hello all! I noticed many people asking about the new play. okay, I want to tell that the new thai drama lakorn I play entitled Mam Gaem Daeng "with actress Ann Thongprasom . Upcoming on 2011 ! waiting:) "

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yeah jin..this is what he wrote on his wall..

"hello all! I noticed many people asking about the new play. okay, I want to tell that the new thai drama lakorn I play entitled Mam Gaem Daeng "with actress Ann Thongprasom . Upcoming on 2011 ! waiting:) "
this is my most anticipating lakorn ever!
IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay about time someone actually came out to confirmed rather than just reading from the article! im so excited. our dream of seeing anne-tik pair up has finally came true. i was always doubting that it would ever happen but now it really did. thanks dila for the news!'

i bet ch3 wanted to keep this on the DL but somehow the news spread around. thats why noone came out to say anything

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
OH...My God....I can't wait til this lakorn coming out. I have been waiting to see if P'Tik and P'Anne accept this lakorn. I'm Sooooooooooooooo Happy. Can't Wait. Tik always my P'ek....Always LOVE TIK PHOLDEE....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad that Tik confirmed himself..And i'm so glad Tik also confirmed Anne is the nang ek..So i can be super duper happy and excited..i already feel excited before this,but when someone told me that Tik rejected this lakorn,i'm sooooo dissapointed and became a Tik's hater..
Now,i'm starting to love him.. :heart:

Btw,i have a feeling Anne already accepted this lakorn because when reporter asked her,she always said she accepted the script but not coonfirmed yet..its weird..if she rejected it,then surely she'll say she rejected it..

I'm sssoooooooooooo happy and can't wait to see they next to each other..
Now i don't mind if Tik win in Top Award along with Anne but please not ken with other nang ek.. :no: :no:

Ahh,i also can't wait to see Ken-Chompoo vs Anne-Tik!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Dila, I felt same way about anne when she kept saying she was offer the script but didn't clearly say what was going on with the productionn. Its like she didn't want to make it obvious for us fans to know until everything is confirmed. I think its good that ch3 kept it on the dl so fans won't be disappointed in the end if things changed.

I so hope they begin filming like what daradaily had stated. The earlier the better. This is gonna be the most anticipated lakorn of the year!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah,but i'm curious,why reporters always asked Anne about this,but not Tik..As i remember,Tik never had a interview about this lakorn and never ever mention about this..
he only said that he want to take a break after Wanida..
And then,he's the one that confirmed about it..
They sure want to tease us huh..

I hope they'll go to London after Top Award..
I want to see Anne in Top Award..
I miss her so much.... :cry1: :weep:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I have no idea. We were all getting confused and frustrated at the same time lol even the producer never came out to confirmed herself. Thankfully tik said it himself otherwise I would of lose hope again

It'll be great if anne and tik won for best actor and actress. That would be a good start for them . If daradaily was right, then they will leave to london in feb

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This news confirmed is so terrific to hear hope we'll see a fitting soon and hope the next Anne's co-star after Tik is Por T or Por N.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice..i hope the next one is Ananda..But i don't mind if its Por N..
Or maybe she should reunite with Chakrit..Rome..and definetely Ken.. :yes:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I love ann's talent shes so amazing!! I'd love to see her reunite wit 1 of those actors as well. Definetly want her 2 play wit ananda!