[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

fun

Expired Sarnie
ananda doesnt look bad standing next to anne. but will it work on screen? by the way ananda is a better actor than tik. wanida was a bad comeback. i only liked that lakorn because of wanida after the second episode lol but tik has gotten so stiff in his acting. there is no expression in his face like how it did in the past.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ananda would be a good replacement. tik is still cute but his acting certainly went down hill. this lakorn might have been a good comeback role for him especially since its mixed with comedy. its his lost!

you can read a brief summary @ annes forum

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
every time i see the title of this lakorn..my heart jumps with hope lol i want to know if Ananda accepted it! Waiting patiently ....... :blink:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Latest news on this lakorn, Ann said the script was offered to her but she didn't accept the lakorn yet. Ann probably won't be starring in any lakorn for next year which is totally suck cuz I pretty much watch Ann's lakorn only.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Latest news on this lakorn, Ann said the script was offered to her but she didn't accept the lakorn yet. Ann probably won't be starring in any lakorn for next year which is totally suck cuz I pretty much watch Ann's lakorn only.
THANKS A BUNCH ANONY for the update!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
This totally sucks! If she won't have any lakorn for next year then that mean this lakorn will more likely be offer to someone else if the producer decides not to wait for anne. Ugh, I'm gonna miss her on screen! I really wanted her to accept this script

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Same here, Tinah, I totally want her to accept this lakorn since the storyline is so darn good. I don't want the producer to give the script to other actress either. I don't understand why Ann would want to take a break, gosh it's not like she's pregnant or something. I mean she's only filming one lakorn a year. What's so tiring about that?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Really, Why is that?Did she mention it? Or is she just
taking a rest?

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
Can someone tell the purpose of this news??

[[ สงสัยว่าที่ผู้จัดฯ "ไก่-วรายุฑ" ส่งเทียบเชิญให้ "เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี" ผ่านคนกันเอง

"ตั้น-พิเชษฐไชย" ชวนมาเล่นละคร "แค้นเสน่หา" นั้น เจ๊ไก่คงจะต้องกินแห้วไปพลางๆ

เพราะดาราเดลี่ได้รับรายงานข่าวคอนเฟิร์มมาแล้วว่า พระเอกเนื้อหอม "ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี" ตัดสินใจรับเล่นละครเรื่อง "แหม่มแก้มแดง" ของผู้จัด(ละคร)ป้ายแดง "คุณดาว-พอฤทัย ณรงค์เดช (บุณยะจินดา)" เป็นที่แน่นอนแล้ว และนางเอกของเรื่องนี้คือ "แอน ทองประสม" ดราม่าควีน และเจ้าหญิงวงการบันเทิงนั่นเอง ซึ่งโปรเจ็คท์ละครเรื่องนี้จะเป็นการเปิดซิง ในฐานะ "ผู้จัดละคร" ครั้งแรกของ "คุณดาว" ในนาม "กัตส์ เอ็นเตอร์เทนเมนท์"

ทั้งนี้ "แหม่มแก้มแดง" เป็นนวนิยายของยอดนักเขียนขวัญใจผู้จัดละคร "โสภี พรรณราย" โดยผู้จัดละครป้ายแดง เตรียมนําพระ-นาง "ติ๊ก-แอน" บินไปถ่ายทําที่ลอนดอน ประเทศอังกฤษ ต้นเดือนกุมภาพันธ์ปีหน้า

โดยมีรายงานข่าวว่าทีมงานจะปักหลักเก็บบรรยากาศที่นั่น 1 เดือนเต็ม ซึ่งระหว่างนี้ พระ-นาง "แอนทองฯ" กับ "ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์" ได้เคลียร์คิว รอท่าเป็นที่เรียบร้อยแล้ว ♦]]

?
is it true that p'tik was accepted this drama? and will go to england next year?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^well since you have posted that up, the article confirms that anne-tik is the pra'nang and they will leave to England in February to film the lakorn for a month. it also mention that Tik was offer the script "kaen sanae ha" for P'kai but he reject it to be in this lakorn with anne. thanks to anony @ AFC for the translation. it also mention the production company of P'Dao.

it better be confirmed this time! i was jumping with joy when i heard the news :dance2:

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
^^well since you have posted that up, the article confirms that anne-tik is the pra'nang and they will leave to England in February to film the lakorn for a month. it also mention that Tik was offer the script "kaen sanae ha" for P'kai but he reject it to be in this lakorn with anne. thanks to anony @ AFC for the translation. it also mention the production company of P'Dao.

it better be confirmed this time! i was jumping with joy when i heard the news :dance2:
thanks tinah...

WOW...Ann & Tik will acting together..
no more Ananda to acting with P'ann in this drama

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks tinah...

WOW...Ann & Tik will acting together..
no more Ananda to acting with P'ann in this drama
tik or ananda is fine by me since both are good looking hehe i mean i would of perfer ananda because hes a much better actor but of corse tik is another good candidate for anne

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My sister and I literally went nutts after reading this!!
REALLLLY!! JING JING NA?

is it trueeee????????

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg jing ler ka its really happening god that made my day. Either Ananda or Tik i won't mind cos both are my favourite. Another good
exciting thing is they will take place filming in England. :highfive: Oh don't tell
me that Kaen Sanaeha Rome will be taking that role cos Tik already rejected the script
and P'Gai kiss/slapping one will be given to Por T. I have a feeling that Tik will
ended rejecting P'Gai one and another feeling it might be Ploy taking the n'ek
for Kaen Sanaeha. :scratchchin: