[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Annoy, I'm such a bad member. I haven't been to Ann's forum in awhile. Actually I haven't gone anywhere other than here for forums lol Well this is what I get for having so many membership. I have Ann, Pancake, Jieb Chompoo, and a few other forums for individual celeb.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Annoy, I'm such a bad member. I haven't been to Ann's forum in awhile. Actually I haven't gone anywhere other than here for forums lol Well this is what I get for having so many membership. I have Ann, Pancake, Jieb Chompoo, and a few other forums for individual celeb.
LOL, you're a member at Ann's forum, fun? I don't remember seeing your name there. Well, it's never too late to visit her forum again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yeah i didn't include Anne-Ananda in there too. :scratchhead2: silly me!

noydarny

sarNie Adult
From daradaily news, Tik decides to accept the pra'ek role for this lakorn. The producer is very excite it to have Tik and Anne pranangs and they're going to start filming soon.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I heard that Ann denied the news yesterday on the event...
Dont know if she denied that she didnt accept the lakorn or the leading actor isnt Tik...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Now what's up with Anne and denying news, I'm getting confused now. Is casting of Anne with Tik still going.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^same here. i think its daradaily article that keeps bringing up news if it isnt confirmed yet. i dont hear anything from the producer or pra'nang themselves yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I remembered before u had told that Daradaily isn't that useful news link that is not accurate.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know anything about daradaily cos i know this from Tinah plus i haven't been checking for updates
on that website i probably try something else.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^well the news from daradaily havent been reliable latly. i mean maybe sometimes but the recent ones that we got from them havent been accurate. its pissing me off! why do they sound so sure as if the pra'nang is confirmed and the filming begins in Feb. where do they get their source from? im not gonna believe those articles til we hear from the producer or pra'nang themselves! getting all hyped up for nothing

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
WTF!!!!
Oh God,i'm so dissapointed..
I just want to see Ann's new lakorn..
Now,i don't even care about the pra ek..
but my hope still for Ananda,then Tik..then Ken..or maybe Pong Nawat..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG :( :( :(
what? Now i am going to have to wait on MGD now too!! like i did for Bo Bay..
I hope hope its confirmed!!
I was soo happy??