[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
The spoiler is so cute n romantic.i remember part of teaser 3 during the lantern scene, Paat say he will kiss Peung if she call him majurat again.i watch that teaser countless times just to repeat that scene...cant wait!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
xingtze said:
The spoiler is so cute n romantic.i remember part of teaser 3 during the lantern scene, Paat say he will kiss Peung if she call him majurat again.i watch that teaser countless times just to repeat that scene...cant wait!

I saw that too! Hehe. Paat can be so romantic. Haha.

xingtze said:
emm... majurat means what again? :scratchhead2: sorry, i just know the title in thai only without its meaning  

& thnx to Cecilia, i check on ths topic everyday now for spoilers. cant hold bck anymore  :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
the q said:
emm... majurat means what again? :scratchhead2: sorry, i just know the title in thai only without its meaning  

& thnx to Cecilia, i check on ths topic everyday now for spoilers. cant hold bck anymore  :D
"Majurat" means "God of death." Hehe.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know if i read it right or interpret things correctly .. i believe WILLING is next -- OMG, breathless b/c they were chasing each other in the bedroom before the night end ... so yup, whatever happened sounds like a willing to me lol

Oh, he kissed her several times too lmao

I'll come back to translate this spoiler later tonight when i'm free from fixing the bath tub lmao

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Willing?! He kissed her several times?! Wah!!! Can Ken and Pichy get any hotter together? They need a bath scene. Haha. Oh how I can't wait for subs!!!

cecilia

Staff member
As promise -- here's the translation (i finally learned how to fix a bath tub leaks lol)

Paat climbs onto the bed and starts teasing Rojanachanai.

"Tell me of what I am?"

"You're death (god of death)"

"I'll give you one more time to retract.  If you continued to call me again then I'll kiss you."

Peung got silent as Paat stares at her.

"What am I?"

Peung about to answer, "You are ..."

Paat rushes in to kiss Peung immediately ... she was surprised with her very first touching kiss.  Paat moves his head back and asks her once more, "Can I please be your prince?"

Peung stares at Paat shakingly and decides to answer, "okay."

Paat bends down to kiss her as she puts her arm around him to show him her love.

In that room, that very night, there are stories of the photographs, on the balcony, the curtain waves along with the widespread starlight are all belong to Paat and Peung.

Next day:

Next foggy morning at the tea farm along with the beautiful blossoming flowers, a new day has started.

Peung wakes up to look at the sleeping Paat whose face was turning toward her.  She looks at his face and exam his features w/love and comfort.  She slowly and gently moves her hand and shoulder from his face without waking him up.  She feels happy and slowly moves toward him to give him a kiss on his cheek and hug him  tightly w/love :p

sidenote: So yup .. does this concluded their willing?

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
I am so in love with this lakorn! I love pichy and ken together. I hope to see pichy with james jirayu one day. ugh oh ma god! Its almost monday again! :dance1:

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god, Monday and Tuesday is final exam. It difficult to control my heart won't watch TV these two days.
If some one translate eng sub on Youtube for this lakorn I would appreciate it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. Major heart attack here! Paat is so childish!!! Haha. "can i be you're prince?" Too cute!!!! Omg, that's a willing most definitely. Hehe.

Is that Pichy in that magazine? I couldn't even recognize her! Haha.