[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member

Paat hugged her wholeheartedly around the tea field w/love. She felt
his warmth and sensed his feeling. She can't help but hugged him back
w/out realizing either.

'Thank you ... thank you so much.'

She was surprised to hear these words from Paat.

'Thank you for doing everything for me.'

Peung couldn't express herself therefore she took a step back from his embrace.

She walked out as he continued to shout out loud, "for whatever reason, I want to thank you .. really, thank you.'

Peung stop and smiled with surprise that he thanks her. She walked
away from him as he continued to watch her disappears into the field w/a
beautiful feeling.

Peung walked into their bedroom and
recalled what had happened earlier in the tea field. She questioned her
love for him as well as his love for her. She asked herself, "how is
it possible that a deadly man like him would hug me ... hug me?" She
continued to think calmly and decided to do something.

*** SKIP
-- PREME/PAAT talked about how Peung stood by Paat's side to keep the
farm going. She told him to love Peung a lot from now on ***

Paat opened the door and happily came to meet Peung. Instead, he found
her packing her last piece of clothes into the suitcase. She closed
the suitcase and carried it out.

'Where are you going?'

'I once told you that when you get out I'll leave this place.'

She lifted the suitcase and walked out. However, Paat rushed to block her way.

'Get out of the way. Don't block me.'

Paat continued to block her. She tried to push him away but he lifted her up and carried her back to the room.

'Let go off me.'

Paat carried her back onto their bed and brought the suitcase over to pour out her clothes onto the floor.

'What are you doing?'

'You can't leave anywhere.'

Peung stared at his face and gathered her clothes back into the suitcase. She stubbornly fight to leave the place.

'I won't let you leave.'

The two continued their fight for the suitcase with strong force.

'Fine, I won't bring the suitcase along then.'

She suddenly let go of the suitcase and caused Paat to fall down. She was taken back and bended over to help him up.

'Are you alright?'

Paat smiled.

'You're worry about me too?'

'Clumsy!'

She let go of her hand and made him fall off again as she gets up to leave.

'No matter what, I won't let you leave.'

Paat rushed to the door and locked it tightly.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:

Paat hugged her wholeheartedly around the tea field w/love. She felt
his warmth and sensed his feeling. She can't help but hugged him back
w/out realizing either.

'Thank you ... thank you so much.'

She was surprised to hear these words from Paat.

'Thank you for doing everything for me.'

Peung couldn't express herself therefore she took a step back from his embrace.

She walked out as he continued to shout out loud, "for whatever reason, I want to thank you .. really, thank you.'

Peung stop and smiled with surprise that he thanks her. She walked
away from him as he continued to watch her disappears into the field w/a
beautiful feeling.

Peung walked into their bedroom and
recalled what had happened earlier in the tea field. She questioned her
love for him as well as his love for her. She asked herself, "how is
it possible that a deadly man like him would hug me ... hug me?" She
continued to think calmly and decided to do something.

*** SKIP
-- PREME/PAAT talked about how Peung stood by Paat's side to keep the
farm going. She told him to love Peung a lot from now on ***

Paat opened the door and happily came to meet Peung. Instead, he found
her packing her last piece of clothes into the suitcase. She closed
the suitcase and carried it out.

'Where are you going?'

'I once told you that when you get out I'll leave this place.'

She lifted the suitcase and walked out. However, Paat rushed to block her way.

'Get out of the way. Don't block me.'

Paat continued to block her. She tried to push him away but he lifted her up and carried her back to the room.

'Let go off me.'

Paat carried her back onto their bed and brought the suitcase over to pour out her clothes onto the floor.

'What are you doing?'

'You can't leave anywhere.'

Peung stared at his face and gathered her clothes back into the suitcase. She stubbornly fight to leave the place.

'I won't let you leave.'

The two continued their fight for the suitcase with strong force.

'Fine, I won't bring the suitcase along then.'

She suddenly let go of the suitcase and caused Paat to fall down. She was taken back and bended over to help him up.

'Are you alright?'

Paat smiled.

'You're worry about me too?'

'Clumsy!'

She let go of her hand and made him fall off again as she gets up to leave.

'No matter what, I won't let you leave.'

Paat rushed to the door and locked it tightly.
ceci your making us all can't sleep wanting to see it right now urgently 

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
@Cecilia, thanks for the spoiler. Im having a broad smile on my face while reading your spoiler. My mom saw me and said "it must be that lakorn again" (she is smart)

Now that I know what will happen next, can someone take Paat to jail immediately! It's really suffering to see Peung being so sad, and being tortured by Paat, Uraat and her sister, I wanna skip all and go to my sweet sweet scenes.

Iya

sarNie Adult
@ceci, thank you for putting a huge grin on my face. i love the spoilers! Can't wait till Monday!!!! AHHH!  :woot:

on another note, is this a remake? the plot is so familiar to me. I'm sure i saw a lakorn a long time ago where a girl had to marry a man who hates her in gratitude of her adopted family.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceci, I am having a love/hate relationship with you right now.  Love all the spoilers.  Hate the anticipation.  

Thanks for the spoilers girl! 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Iya said:
@ceci, thank you for putting a huge grin on my face. i love the spoilers! Can't wait till Monday!!!! AHHH!  :woot:

on another note, is this a remake? the plot is so familiar to me. I'm sure i saw a lakorn a long time ago where a girl had to marry a man who hates her in gratitude of her adopted family.

Yup. The original, or the one before this one, starred Ton Jakkrit and this gal, who's name I don't remember. Haha.

Reactions: Iya

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for the spoilers Ceci...Keep them coming...I need something to get me through the week as I wait desperately for the next episodes. AHHHHH...Loving KEN!!!

Proomise

sarNie Egg
@Cecilia, I loooove the spoilers! :) Thank you so much for sharing with us ;)!

Now we got something to look forward to - although its sooo.... Cant find the right words for it .. To see how Peung has to stand all them bullies - Uraat and her sister I can keep up with, but Paat?! I just want to throw something at him like 'Why do u have to make it worse? U dont mean it' doh ... xD

@xingtze, I knooow right? I was totally thinking the same, if someone could please take Paat to jail so we can get all the sweet scenes :D

Iya

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Yup. The original, or the one before this one, starred Ton Jakkrit and this gal, who's name I don't remember. Haha.

darn it! now i'm curious. gotta see if i can find the old one. know what year and title it is under? i don't think it has the same title. thank you for letting me know.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Iya said:

yes a remake but i haven't seen the older version before

hippo

sarNie Adult
@ CECILIA

thanks so much for the spoilers .....this is how i am now.. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: super excited for the next episodes!!!!
i have a huge silly smile on my face i can't get off and i gotta leave the house soon. 
if people ask me if i'm crazy because i'm daydreaming and smiling, i blame you! LOL

it's saturday for me!!!! yay only 2 more sleeps till monday, but then i gotta wait till night 

i think we are gonna wanna do some slapping next ep's, the mother and sister that is. Airey/Urairut, i don't think will be as annoying. because Peuan will fight back. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
@ CECILIA

thanks so much for the spoilers .....this is how i am now.. :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: super excited for the next episodes!!!!
i have a huge silly smile on my face i can't get off and i gotta leave the house soon. 
if people ask me if i'm crazy because i'm daydreaming and smiling, i blame you! LOL

it's saturday for me!!!! yay only 2 more sleeps till monday, but then i gotta wait till night 

i think we are gonna wanna do some slapping next ep's, the mother and sister that is. Airey/Urairut, i don't think will be as annoying. because Peuan will fight back. 
i like the n'ek role she's strong stand up for herself and confident we usually see a weak n'ek but this one is a many thumbs up to Namtarn this new comer will success 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I believe Namtarn will be a great actress one day! She has plenty of room for improvisation! Her crying scenes are the best! No waterfalls as much but her emotions are amazing... always makes me cry with her. She's good for a newbie. I said she was a little stiff 'cause she couldn't deliver her tears as well as I wanted her to but regardless, he emotions are right on spot, making me forget about the wanted tears Lol

cecilia

Staff member
Iya said:
darn it! now i'm curious. gotta see if i can find the old one. know what year and title it is under? i don't think it has the same title. thank you for letting me know.
It doesn't pay to watch the old version b/c they change A LOT in this version.  They spice it up A LOT more!!!

I'll come back to do more spoiler .. guarantee it'll make everyone super happy and excited for the next few episodes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
It doesn't pay to watch the old version b/c they change A LOT in this version.  They spice it up A LOT more!!!

I'll come back to do more spoiler .. guarantee it'll make everyone super happy and excited for the next few episodes.
your doing a fantastic job ceci