[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Mae

sarNie Adult
This is my new favorite lakorn since Koo Gum 2013. Loving Ken and Pichy..but Ken is such a meany in here.. I hope Pichy doesn't give in easily to him once he falls head over heels for her...in fact I hope she avoids/ignores him for a long time since karma's a bitch...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mae said:
This is my new favorite lakorn since Koo Gum 2013. Loving Ken and Pichy..but Ken is such a meany in here.. I hope Pichy doesn't give in easily to him once he falls head over heels for her...in fact I hope she avoids/ignores him for a long time since karma's a bitch...
this mean Ken i feel like wanna give him a punch or a slap but later he will slowly control his mean temper 

Reactions: Mae

cecilia

Staff member
sunflowerpp said:
They talked about the lakorn .. A hidden sweetness w/in the lakorn even though it's call HELL lol

P'Yu asked Ken that he plays this kind of role before .. and he answered, "yes, but it has been awhile."

He continued to ask Ken how he feels after returning to play this kind of role and he answered, "it's fun, interesting and satisfying."

They continued to talk about the lakorn .. 1st week, people said that he's mean/heartless.  He left Peung at the house alone with a geico which got her scare and end up screaming.  P'Yu asked her to give a scream therefore Namtarn did .. they were poking fun that she needs time to stay focus first.  While Peung was inside scare .. Por Liang Paat was outside .. standing calm b/c he enjoyed torturing her.  Ken said he doens't understand why Paat is so evil too .. probably due to his past .. how he was loyal to a woman and good to her but in the end he end up putting a wall between him to protect himself from pain.

P'Yu said that he's a godfather for making a new n'ek famous .. ken went on to compare that Namtarn did well for this role b/c this role has a pitiful n'ek.   It's hard but she did well. 

Namtarn said that she's 21 years old atm.  She's a cheer leader at her university ... where p'Nom bumped into her.  She went on to give an example of her cheer to the morning crew. 

Tarn went on to say that she cried 8 times in one scene .. and had a hard time w/it b/c everyone put pressure on her that day of the JAIL SCENE.  She couldn't cry and yet the boys (boy, tah, ken, etc.) were saying that she needs to do well so they can hurry home early lmao ... she went in to the car and start crying .. Boy told her not to cry yet b/c it's not time to get in scene yet. lol

Ken said that the Jail scene is the highlight role of Peung so Tarn needs to do well .. he didn't pressure her lol

p'Yu added that maybe this is their techniques  to make her cry faster lol

Ken said that according to the script it sounds like an old lakorn even though it takes place in the modern world. It's hard to find such man like that nowaday. 

They went on to ask about the kiss/slap.  They do fake kisses but real slap lmao

Tarn said that this character is far from her real self b/c she's not that weak and cry easily like that in real life.  She plays sport and hard head.  She'll get on her feet and start fighting w/the other guys as if she's one of the guy lol

They went on to talk about some giveaway --- giveaway trip to Hong Kong w/Tarn, Tah, and Boy. 

hippo

sarNie Adult
YAY! its monday tomorrow!!!!

so excited for the upcoming scenes with her ex coming and i think P'ken will be going to jail.this week... :cry: gotta get the tissue box ready....LOL.

Reactions: Mae

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks cecu a milliin times! I'm surprised Pichy is an athlete because she's so scrawny...no offense. Haha. Well that's very good for her being into sports and whatnot.

She's quite good in episode 3 and 4. Still a little stiff, but her voice is there. I loved episode 4!! I like the fact that Paat is slowly feeling remorseful after hearing that she needs money for her dad's hospital bill. I like the scene they had together in the end as well. Thumbs up Pichy!!
Monday is around the corner!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg this is such a great lakorn! This year i only have few favorite but glad this one made on my list...Namtarn is so cute, glad to know tat da senior actor is helping her as well :)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Namtarn is pretty good for a newbie who had merely any practice of acting prior to this lakorn. She's pretty, her voice is not annoying, and nang'ek material to me^^ She's my new favorite Ch3 actress currently

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Omg Pichy and P'Boy talking in Hmong. kLFakjlfkjalskdjfk 
And I'm loving that i see extras wearing Hmong clothes on Ken's farm. Hehehe. 

I love this drama so far that, haha, but I wish there would be subs. 

cecilia

Staff member
spoiler
Peung went to visit Paat in jail.  She tried to put up with him and stood by  his side. However, due to his love for her and don't want to see her in pain, he put up an act to get her upset to leave him forever.  His tricks worked and it hurt Peung deeply.  She finally decided to take her packed suitcase and left the tea farm.

I can't wait to see him go back to her .. how will he asks to have her come back to his life now that he's DEEPLY in love with her? Really can't wait for that waterfall scene .. their very first kiss <3!!!

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
My knowledge in the Thai language is very basic so if someone can help me out here in kindness, I would truly appreciate it. (credits: theIQzeroII)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=kF8QCX-jFAY

It starts around 12:25 when Khun Yu asks Nadech to introduce Ken and Namtarn's new lakorn MJSNP. After the introduction and clip, around 13:30- Nadech says something and then Khun Yu also says something about Nadech and Namtarn??!! I think I understand it but 1. Not sure if I'm hearing it right & 2. Dont want to get excited for nothing LOL so if someone can help me out here, I would truly appreciate it! Thanks <3

cecilia

Staff member
^P'Yu said that one day when Namtarn skill has improve .. she'll come to work with Nadech and Nadech said that no, she's good w/p'Ken already.  P'Yu said .. it's for that one day .. not now lol

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks soooo much, Cecilia! <33

Lol Khun Yu sure loves teasing Nadech.. Even in this vdo, you catch Nadech in cute frustration or so it seems hahahahaha

Oh, I just want to make sure.. after the small clip of MJSNP fitting was shown- did Nadech say "cute.." ? I just wanna test if I heard right LOL 'cause these two are my current biases hahaha along with Yaya Kim Mark

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oo. I don't mind seeing Nadech and Pichy together.

Maybe it's because she got paired with Ken, but I'm currently a fan of Pichy. Haha. Out of the newbie actresses, I'd watch Pichy and Kim.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
Namtarn will be in Daew Kiew Deun 2 with the Lil Ken P she will be even more popular
I know! I'm soooo excited for her and Ken P! Since he hasn't had an official koo kwan yet, maybe Ken P and Namtarn?! LOL I can't wait to see DKD2 just knowing who the pra'nang will be already hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe man. Lil' Ken?? Oh well.
It's Monday guys!!! What does that mean? Mjurat See Nampueng Day!!! My little cousin has fallen head over heals for this lakorn. I am to blame...haha

cecilia

Staff member
jscuttlebuggist said:
Thanks soooo much, Cecilia! <33

Lol Khun Yu sure loves teasing Nadech.. Even in this vdo, you catch Nadech in cute frustration or so it seems hahahahaha

Oh, I just want to make sure.. after the small clip of MJSNP fitting was shown- did Nadech say "cute.." ? I just wanna test if I heard right LOL 'cause these two are my current biases hahaha along with Yaya Kim Mark
Yes, he did .. she's cute.  Earlier he added that Namtarn already receive good acting skills being w/p'Ken.

Anyway, i'm super excited for today .. can't wait to watch it now.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
*spazz Thanks Cecilia!! :D

The ratings are pretty decent (for Namtarn at least if per cast).. avg of 6's so far. Its only been two (three for today and tmrw) weeks so it'll go up since the lakorn is getting better and better! :D