[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
So.. I have a confession to make! I watched ep1 3x already and am on part 3 out of 9 for ep3 for my third rewatch on this lakorn!! I like it soooo much!! Too much, I think!! Hahahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, and i thought he confessed .. he only did it to hurt Prawut behind her back .. So sad - Peung almost believe what he said if she didn't happened to see Prawut walked out in pain w/Paat smiling in satisfaction.  I couldn't believe my eyes too when i read his confession .. it's all a fake .. i sure hope to see him work EXTRA HARD now to make her accept his feeling when the time does come for it that he can't live without her.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
jscuttlebuggist said:
So.. I have a confession to make! I watched ep1 3x already and am on part 3 out of 9 for ep3 for my third rewatch on this lakorn!! I like it soooo much!! Too much, I think!! Hahahahaha

Darling, you are not alone. I watched ep 2 countless times and all the mv-ost including the opening credit just to see what will happen in the coming episodes. Going kookoo for this lakorn. I think I check this forum 2 or 3 times per hour just to check whether there is any news update or spoiler. 

cecilia

Staff member
Small spoiler:
He was so angry at her after hearing her tell him that she doesn't love him and that she only love Prawut b/c he understands and cares for her only.  Paat got irritated and started harassing her.  He threw her on the bed and move forward w/his anger.  She tried to fight him off. She finally gave up and stood still and started crying.  Upon realizing this, Paat stop and told her to stop crying.  He realized what he's about to do and told her loudly to stop crying b/c he will not do anything to her or to let himself be touch by a bad woman like her (right - he was the one who initiates their intimacy lmao)  He got up and walked away but heard a knock at the door.  Pok came and told them that she wanted to stay with Peung and do some catch up w/her since they've not seen each other for a very long time.   Paat took this as a plan and told Peung to go with Pok in an agitated tone.  After they left, he muttered to himself that he will not allow himself to get trap into her scheme (well, mr. You're wrong ! YOu already too late to be save lmao).  Pok took Peung into their room and ordered Peung to massage her feet.  Peung did it per her request.  She asked Peung about her and Paat's relationship and Peung said that she knew it well that the two are married in paper only and there's nothing else in their relationship b/c he doesn't love her nor she loves him.  Pok was happy and told Peung that it's a good thing b/c she's coming back to get her rights back and that is to come after Paat, the man she's suppose to get married to in the first place.  Deep down, Peung's sad but she can't do anything.  After getting her answer from Peung, Pok told her to leave to sleep elsewhere and not to stay in the same room w/her b/c she hate sharing room with other.  Peung got up and walked out as Pok sleep on smiling to herself (i want to strangle her so bad!!!)  *** Will update more spoiler of what will happen to Peung once Manger update their page again).

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ken is so mean to Pichy. The scene when Tah have to lie to his mom that Pichy was on the phone was such a sad scene. :( aww... poor Tah. He can't give over her and now he's moving to Chiang Rai just to get closer and get her back. He's going to be heartbroken. I can't wait for episode 4.Looks like Ken's going to be a big pain in the a**!

choo

sarNie Adult
^^Ken, why are you looking soo good?!! Thanks Alice for sharing!
Does anyone know where we can see this morning news clip?

cecilia

Staff member
-AyLove- said:
Ken is so mean to Pichy. The scene when Tah have to lie to his mom that Pichy was on the phone was such a sad scene. :( aww... poor Tah. He can't give over her and now he's moving to Chiang Rai just to get closer and get her back. He's going to be heartbroken. I can't wait for episode 4.Looks like Ken's going to be a big pain in the a**!
He's going to be horrible .. hurting Prawut but using her .. i do not know what his problem is now .. but for sure .. HE'S BIG TIME BIPOLAR

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
choo said:
LOLLL, bipolar; I can't wait to see the spoiler part that you posted!
i think he loves Puern he become so obsess and tough cos he doesn't other guys with her 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for Pohwut. And I am really annoyed of the sister and mom (though I can't help but think how pretty the sister is). I feel like strangling them. As for Ken, I feel like jumping him with my sister for being so mean to nang'ek. At first I thought nang'ek was a bit annoying in the beginning but it turns out pra'ek is even more irritating than her. The dad, I am agitated with. Speak up to your damn wife bro!!! Not a person of violence but I wished he would've slapped her! How could he possibly live with a woman like that for all tbose years? I don't like some of the character's actions.
Other than that, I'm in love with this lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
He's going to be horrible .. hurting Prawut but using her .. i do not know what his problem is now .. but for sure .. HE'S BIG TIME BIPOLAR

I think all mean pra'eks are bipolar. HAHA.

choo said:
LOLLL, bipolar; I can't wait to see the spoiler part that you posted!

This is off topic, but um...I REALLY like the gif on your siggie. It makes me want to rewatch Sawan Biang again. Haha.

narkrakdin24^^ said:
I feel sorry for Pohwut. And I am really annoyed of the sister and mom (though I can't help but think how pretty the sister is). I feel like strangling them. As for Ken, I feel like jumping him with my sister for being so mean to nang'ek. At first I thought nang'ek was a bit annoying in the beginning but it turns out pra'ek is even more irritating than her. The dad, I am agitated with. Speak up to your damn wife bro!!! Not a person of violence but I wished he would've slapped her! How could he possibly live with a woman like that for all tbose years? I don't like some of the character's actions.
Other than that, I'm in love with this lakorn.

That's what I'm saying! I agree with everything you said. Like seriously. The mom and the sister are...ugh. The dad is even more ugh. He can't even stand up for his daughter, well not his own daughter haha, but for Peung. Why do they make the dad so helpless when he can help? He's got a mouth and he needs to use it. If they want him to be completely helpless while at the same time win some sympathy from us, make him suffer a stroke or something that'll make him not able to talk...or something. Haha. You guys know what I mean. Make him so that he's not able to speak up/defend Peung. That will make me feel more at ease that you know at least the dad cares, but can't do anything about it since he's not conscious...or something. I was thinking they should've made him suffer a stroke or heart attack or whatever while arguing with the mom to NOT force the daughter(s) into marriage just for money. And THEN have the mom force Peung to marry in place of Pok. *sigh* Okay I've said to much about that already. Haha. Anyway. I want to see Paat defend Peung when her sister and mom attacks her. That will make me LOVE Paat even though he's an *ss!!!! HEHE.