[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Just start watching Majurat See Nam Pueng and Ken is such a hottie! Namtarn or Pichy wat so ever u girls called her lol her cheek is so chubby lol she cute...also she look really plain but cute hehehe
her name ppl call is Namtarn and Pichy is just a short cut of Pichakana her real name 

cecilia

Staff member
little22 said:
I enjoy it very much didn't have to  wait long for the wedding.  Ok the part Paat said that for his wife to work for 3 months as a wife/worker.  She can have days off for being sick and what did i hear that she/worker can take 3 years off for maternity.  I'm really excited if there is a baby involve with p'ek and n'ek hehe
The conditions are:
1. 100,000 baht deposit per month  ( around $3, 360)
2. Work as an employee just like everyone else at the farm
3. 3-4 days of sick leave per year
4. 7 personal/vacation days
5. 3 months of maternity leave

*He added, "But I don't think you have the rights to take maternity leave b/c you're just a trial." lmao

There's an R in the old version .. but i'm hoping we'll get a willing here since she sorta like him in the middle half of the lakorn.  Also, his mother keep pushing for grandchild too .. BUT, spoiler clip didn't show that in the ending scene (they remarried in the end) so I'm not sure if we'll get baby or not.  I find it cute and funny how he's laying all these conditions in front of her though.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Can't wait till Paat gets super JEALOUS! <3 He's gonna be so hot, lmfao! But he's gonna be very mean to Peung. :// Well, at least we know he's starting to fall for her.

cecilia

Staff member
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Can't wait till Paat gets super JEALOUS! <3 He's gonna be so hot, lmfao! But he's gonna be very mean to Peung. :// Well, at least we know he's starting to fall for her.
Chi was making fun of him when he left her at the abandon home .. he claimed to be evil but yet he still waits around to watch -- what's so evil about it lmao  There were so many cute scenes for the incoming episode w/Chi's help.  I look forward to it as well.

Sharing another favorite shot of mine:

Original photo credit to Namtarn's facebook fan-page.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is anyone subbing this lakorn? Where is this lakorn being uploaded? I'm excited and need to catch up....

hippo

sarNie Adult
i'm really liking this lakorn. 

Ken's character is so mean, but i love it...eheheheh
can't wait till he falls in love with her. 

i like Namtarn's character too, i feel sorry for her the mum and sister are so bad...the sister has a mental condition right?

can't wait till Monday

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pichy is so cute! Reminds me of Peung Kunya.  I can't get enough of her.  She looks petite and not anorexia.  I can't get enough of her.  

Ken is doing an amazing job being a jerk.  Kavee is BACK!!! 

cecilia

Staff member
Random caps:

Here's more spoiler for the watchful fans <3

Peung had some sort of nightmare during her sleep. She called for her dad and woke Paat . Paat rushed to her side and noticed that she's shaking and sweating.  He wiped her sweat away and was about to go back but Peung reached out to grab onto his hands and plead, 'dad, please don't leave me.'

Paat can't do anything but gave in and held onto her hand.  Later on, he tried to get up and walked away but got pulled back to be hug by Peung. He couldn't just wake her up therefore he slowly lied down next to her.  He looked at her and said to himself, "If you're cute like when you're asleep then I wouldn't be as horrible as I am."  He eventually fell asleep.

Next morning, Peung woke up and was happy seeing Paat's face in front of her.  After gaining sense, she panicked and fell off the bed.  This woke Paat. She questioned him why he's there on the bed with her when he claimed that he will not touch her -- not even a bit.  Paat told her to stop to take a look at herself to see if he did anything to her.  She realized she still has her old clothes and continued asking him. He explained to her of what happened. She apologized to him for mistaking his intention.  He walked away but turned to tell her to not think that he'll care for a woman like her.  She got up and retorted that she knows well that he's not a good gentleman.  He got mad and provoked her by walking toward her.  Peung noticed that he took off his shirt and was about to take off his pant too. She shouted, 'What are you doing?' and he answered, "You said that I'm not a gentleman but a barbarian.  I'm just doing what I am suppose to be.'

Peung turned to grab a blanket and throw it over him.  She shyly scolded, "Crazy!" and rushed out the door.  Paat pulled the blanket down and had on an accomplished smile w/out realizing it as he watches her leave. He felt happy that he finally carried through a tease w/her. *Pak mai throng gub jai, indeed!*

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally finished episode 2. So far, I am enjoying this lakorn. It's such a fun lakorn.

oh, I want to click that Spoiler and see it but I don't want to spoil myself!!!! Ahahhaha...

Can't wait for epi 3. love love love Ken!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally got the chance to start this since Finals are quietly withering down. Finished the first episode. Everything moved fast and Im liking it so far. But my mood kept getting interrupted because Viki was really hard to navigate, and the clips would jump ahead :'( none the less i appreciate all the hard work of the subber.

BTW may I just say the opening scene of Ken is simply "BAD-ASS".  :worthy:  Him riding on those bad guys like a boss, not even flinching when the gun was pointed at him-point blank! Then he ends the whole thing with "Now Im the God/Owner of your Life"...im like.."Yes that's right you are." :pervie:

Seems like Chompoo likes Majurat See Nampueng as well :heart:

cr: chomismaterialgirl

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay! Chompoo is watching this. :D I don't know how people multitask while watching lakorn/movie. I can't do it at all. Hahha..

My favorite scenes from episode 2 was when he kissed her the second time, and during the car ride back to Chiang Rai.
HAhah..Freaking funny how he put the orange in her mouth because she talk too much and also when he put the trash can over her face because he couldn't stand her face. LMAO! 

This is totally going to be a fun lakorn to watch. :D

cecilia

Staff member
So update .. all the new spoilers are all about Lom/Pok .. i don't want it ..
please give me some PAAT/PEUNG moments please ...
Monday seems like far away now with all these bad spoilers!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks ceci in my head i heard 3 years for maternity and i'm saying why take a long break.  agree it's cute and funny bringing those rules in.  monday seems a long time. excited for all the spoilers

cecilia

Staff member
little22 said:
Thanks ceci in my head i heard 3 years for maternity and i'm saying why take a long break.  agree it's cute and funny bringing those rules in.  monday seems a long time. excited for all the spoilers
I bet if she's pregnant .. he'll make her take a longer maternity leave than that lol it's still funny how he told her that she doesn't need it .. but can you imagine seeing him telling her one day to HURRY UP and take maternity/rest time especially when knowing how hot temper he is.  Awe, i'm loving them together as i continue to talk about it <3

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, just reading these comments make me want to go and watch it so much, but i can't since my laptop broke down and i'm using my brother's but he'll keep bothering me and taking it away. I really want to watch this now!!!