[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
woo-wee! He already gave her a kiss in episode 2! This boy needs to slow down. Hahah.. I was too lazy to get up to watch it Live. I'll watch it in a bit on youtube. :)

cecilia

Staff member
He kissed her twice today lol He's in love with her the first time he met her but b/c hate blinds him ..  he can't see the truth outside of his shallow mind.

Today episode is really good .. I can see Namtarn's progress step by step.  She's in character today. ^___^

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Namtarn's crying scenes were stiff BUT I wont hold that against her since she's a newbie & I like her :) It was stiff 'cause she had the right emotions but no tears... until her last crying scene when her father cane to console her!! That svene was sooooo good and sad :'( I was crying so hard with her.. I felt her pain and ... ARGH!! She was sooo good at that scene! So good!!

Today's episode was def satisfying! Yesterday's was a good hook for viewers too!! ^^ I wonder what the tv ratings were for these two eps? Lol can't wait to see the results!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hold up, it looked like Paat fell in love or like her when he first saw her.....? Umm.. was it love at first sight or....................?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
from the old version it was...but the sister trick him and made it seem like she a "gold digger"...well he already had that idea anyways but she enforce it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn Paat is such a devil Namtarn acting is decent good job for a newbie episode 2 is so good epi3 looks like Ken will be jealous 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man.....that picture of Ken kissing Pichy got me!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. I can't wait for my cousin anymore. Haha. Oh well, I'll watch it twice. :ghehe: 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^WOW.  :eyetwitch: THAT is hot! I am going to save it and possibly use it as a siggie, IF that's okay with you hehe. It's just too hot to leave alone. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, the new layout for viki is confusing as heck! I'm trying to find episode 1 part 6 and I can't. I scroll down to look at the status and part 6 is 100% done, so I don't understand why I can't find it! The videos are titled "Episode 0" and the videos are doubled...? I'm having such a headache because I want to finish ALL of episode 1 tonight. GRRR. HELP WANTED! Haha. Anyone?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright, so I just finished episode 1 and have a load of comments. Haha. I must say, it was okay. It wasn't jaw-dropping good, but it was a good start. I thought the beginning action was...lame...partly due to the production and the entertainers. I...never mind. Haha. I don't really like how they're getting straight to the point. I like a story to build up like in the old lakorns where the pra'nang doesn't meet until the second episode or the end of episode 1 or something, it draws me in more. Regardless, I'm still interested, haha. I think they're overdoing some things, like the evilness of Peung and Pok's mom AND Pok. The mother is so mean that she irritates me to the point I HATE her and the actress playing her. Same goes to Pok. I HATE Pok and the actress playing her now. Haha. She's just too crazy. Also, I feel like the father isn't getting the attention he should. The scriptwriter made him so weak that  I feel like he's insignificant to the story. That's pretty sad, he's the father, he's the head of the house, so he should at least speak more or speak OVER his wife and daughter. Okay, last comment...about the story...anyone else think it's weird that Paat's ex-wife's body is buried in Paat's soil?? I think it's freaky and weird. 

For the cast, Ken's doing great (as usual :ghehe:), BUT Pichy's a little stiff. She was so stiff in some scenes that I could barely watch. Haha. However, she has a very firm voice and you can feel the emotions through her voice. In fact I like her voice. She doesn't sound like an annoying teen like some nang'eks today. Haha. I wish she could show some more emotions in association with her voice. Other than that I give her props for doing better than expected, she has potential to excel. Go Pichy! I have faith in you!   

Forgot to add: Pichy always looks scared and frightened, even when her character's not frightened. Haha. She needs to loosen up a bit and just relax. Anyway, go Pichy! I have faith in you!   

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I hear there's an R scene? I've never watched the old version (not a fan of Jakrit and Yui) but I hope they turn the R scene into willing 'cause... Lol

Namtarn and Ken make such a cute couple already! I can't wait to watch eps 1-2 again but this time with subs^^ Thanks to the wonderful subbing group at viki (Cecilia and contributors)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just start watching Majurat See Nam Pueng and Ken is such a hottie! Namtarn or Pichy wat so ever u girls called her lol her cheek is so chubby lol she cute...also she look really plain but cute hehehe

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I enjoy it very much didn't have to  wait long for the wedding.  Ok the part Paat said that for his wife to work for 3 months as a wife/worker.  She can have days off for being sick and what did i hear that she/worker can take 3 years off for maternity.  I'm really excited if there is a baby involve with p'ek and n'ek hehe