[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like Pichy's dress nor her hair, but she's still pretty. Dayum have I commented on her height? She's super tall. HAHA. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
wahhh....but that's ok.
i would rather watch film matt at the moment. 

thanks for the update Alice =D
you welcome i'm annoyed of Ch3 they always do this 

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! I was counting on this .. i hope it'll air in April or May b/c if it's til June then i'm going to have to say goodbye to it tile Fall since i'm heading to Japan in June with limited internet access :(  Thanks, Alice for the news .. now, i have nother lakorn to look out for excep wait for monday/tuesday for KOOGUM.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
OMG! I was counting on this .. i hope it'll air in April or May b/c if it's til June then i'm going to have to say goodbye to it tile Fall since i'm heading to Japan in June with limited internet access :(  Thanks, Alice for the news .. now, i have nother lakorn to look out for excep wait for monday/tuesday for KOOGUM.
lucky you ceci going to Japan, on a vacation hey? i don't think it will reach up to June probably April 

cecilia

Staff member
No, i have a summer internship in Japan -- teaching English to little children. So i'll be heading there in middle of June.

I was hoping that this air next month .. in fact, i've been counting for it as well but now :/

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
No, i have a summer internship in Japan -- teaching English to little children. So i'll be heading there in middle of June.

I was hoping that this air next month .. in fact, i've been counting for it as well but now :/
good luck ceci 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
With da eng sub of da teaser help me a lot! Thank u!!!! Anyways Pichy is okay looking and she doesnt seem stiff so tat a good start from wat i see in da teaser lol! But y ken??? Y do u have to be so handsome even when ur mean hehehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Man...I could be watching this already next month. BUT, that's okay because I'm already occupied with Roy Lae Sanae Luang. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
i forgot that this one is suppose to air after rita's lakorn. we got to do another waiting for this then.
they switches with Pan Rai Pai Ruk Film/Matt airing after Rita/Aun

cecilia

Staff member
That ch3 EVENT clip was so cute ... Majurat meets Nampueng and turns into MAJURAT SEE NAMPUENG LMAO I didn't think of this but these guys sure got me laughing so hard with their sarcasm lmao

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
That ch3 EVENT clip was so cute ... Majurat meets Nampueng and turns into MAJURAT SEE NAMPUENG LMAO I didn't think of this but these guys sure got me laughing so hard with their sarcasm lmao

What were they saying?? Care to translate? HEHE.

cecilia

Staff member
phatman said:
What were they saying?? Care to translate? HEHE.
The gang were joking about the title of the lakorn .. Namtarn added that there was a dialogue in the lakorn .. that has something to do with being sweet (as taught by her father in the lakorn) to win over others.   Ken is death and Namtarn is SEE NAMPUEUNG (Honey).  Ken added that he meets Nampueng quit often in the lakorn therefore his character turns into a sweet devil (something a long that line). 

Ta said that his role will be pitiful -- the audience will sympathize and cry w/him b/c his life was sad .. he cried until his nose start to drip (snot).  Ken then added that ... it's b/c he was sick ... not b/c of good acting lol

Ta also mentioned that there are lots of beautiful locations in the lakorn ... p'ek's house took place in 9 provincess and pra'rong's home took place in 5 provinces.  Chiangmai, Salokburi, Kao yai ... etc.