[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
sunflowerpp said:
*pic*
credit as tagged

Wow. Pichy looks gorgeous in this pic. She looks cute at times, and pretty at times, but I didn't know she had this gorgeous look. HAHA. I actually think her and Ken look good together despite the huge age gap (well...that's because Ken still looks good, that's why keke). *ahem* Anyway, I think the reason why Ken looked worn out in the first pic was due to the lighting, because in the other two pics he looks good.

Man I can't wait!! So many good lakorns are coming out, I don't know which to focus on. HEHE.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
THaiMovieLover said:
I knew this sound familiar, I used to watch it on YouTube only the first few episode but their wasn't any eng sub so I stopped. I really want to know too. Man I wish Sirita can have one lakorn where she's n'ke again.
Can u give me the link on YouTube for the old version of this Lakorn thanks

cecilia

Staff member
Namtarn so narak .. she reminds me of my p'aff
I really can't wait to watch this ^___^

Edited: Translated this for a few friends on Facebook .. might as well post here for the ANTICIPATING FANS.

Translation: (Sorry if I mistranslated something - do tell me so I can learn from my mistake na ^_____)

Ken: There's no such thing as love in this world (Love doesn't exist). Every woman sees money as God. They only want money to waste/splurge on life and live luxuriously. As for this woman ... I will be the one (god of death) to take this woman to hell with my own hands.
Honey: Your dad and I talked already. You must marry khun Pum!
Namtarn: But ... I (Peung) love khun Pawoot.
Sapai: It's time for an orphan like you to pay your gratitude to this Wichanee family for raising you all these years.
Ken: These are the engagement money. This woman ... I'll put her on trial as my wife for 3 months. If she ran away before that then all agreement will be consider as truce.
Namtarn: I'm not too sure if this is a wedding or coming in to face w/a Saint (Satan).
Ice: I'm going to be Khun Pum's wife. You must bow your head down and serve me.
Namtarn: Don't hope for too much (I might have heard it wrong - do correct me)
Ken: Go down (from the bullet)
Ta: You still love me ... then why are you putting up with the person who doesn't love you?
Ken: Return to do your job as my wife.
Boy: The person who speaks through their eyes and heart is you, Pum.
Ken: I told you to stop crying! Also, you need to remember that I will not allow myself to get dirty by a bad woman like you. Remember that!
Namtarn: I've should known then that you're not a human.
Namtarn: Khun Pum!
Ken: There's no way you can brainwash me (control his thinking).

This might just be my next favorite from Ken beside Oum Rak -- Namtarn so pretty in here <3

cecilia

Staff member
I went back to watch the old one .. there's a r scene in there .. so i hope they'll change this to a willing instead ^___^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
I went back to watch the old one .. there's a r scene in there .. so i hope they'll change this to a willing instead ^___^
good one Ceci

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Not really feeling Pichy in here and something about the bottom half of her face that bothers me. I might give this a try for Ken and hopefully it'll be better than I expected.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Where can I watch the old version of this Lakorn? Cn I pls get a link to it? Thanks

cecilia

Staff member
Areeya said:
Where can I watch the old version of this Lakorn? Cn I pls get a link to it? Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5pOojWbHz2QNNC987_jwR-N6c-B78o7i

This version looks intense .. more intense than the old w/Jakrit & Yui.  The old one moved a bit slow but there were some interesting and funny scenes. Pum is one possessive man .. who can't decide what he wants to do with Peung.  One minutes, he seems to care and love her and the next he's someone else lmao -- very bipolar.  I do like a few argument they had in here though .. pretty funny stuff  ^___^

Pum and Peung have a force marriage.  It was a promise made by their dads that when their children grow up, they'll have them married.  Since Peung was the adopted daughter, she was forced to marry Pum due to the fact that her younger sister, the biological daughter of the Wachinee, also like the man that love her ... to stop all these her adopted mother pushed her to marry Pum.  This lead to the assumption from Pum that Peung is a money hungry woman and that's why he hates her.  He assumed that Peung married him b/c she found out that she has no inheritance with the Wachinee family and therefore to secure her luxurious lifestyle she agree to married him.  Unknown to him, she was forced against her will even when she loves Prawoot. 

Once they're married .. they went back to the countryside ... so funny how he was poking fun at her that she needs to change herself to fit in his countryside society lmao -- to get back at him, she wore a sarong and a cut off short sleeve shirts.  His 'suppose' girlfriend came the day after their arrived to see the new bride and mistaken Peung to be the maid. Peung played along with her request .. but yet made smart comments back to show that she's not stupid.

Later on, the 1st richest Por Liang and the city officer came to visit .. they were introduced to Peung through Pum.  However, he told them that Peung was his sister lmao -- just wait and watch it when he noticed that these two men have eyes for his wife .. he get real upset lmao

Anyway, i really can't wait

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:

I would like for it to be willing too...but *I'm gonna be the odd ball here* I kind of want to see rough Ken again. HAHA.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I never seen jakrit version but i seen knot version.  Man the sdtrk to jakrit version still stuck to my head remembering listen to it all the time didn't know what lakorn it goes too.  Ima check the jakrit version now until ken comes out. thanks ceci good old lakorns on youtube if only u know how to search it esp. reading it in thai

cecilia

Staff member
First encouter:
Pum went to see Peung at her house --- when he got there he saw that Peung was talking to another man. He found out that the man is her boyfriend but she introduced him as a close friend.  The boyfriend told Pum then that soon Peung will marry off to some guy ... later, Peung found out that Pum is the one that she's forced to marry to. 

On their wedding day, Pum wanted to return to the countryside.  Peung refused and said that she doesn't want to travel back that day .. they ought to sleep for a night and then head there the next morning.  He argued back that before the wedding take place, he told her that after their marriage ceremony, they are to leave.  She said she will not leave. He then said he'll go and ask her parent -- however, she still insisted that she'll stay.  He said he has nothing to change. She opened her closet and hand him a set of pj.  She told him to shower and change. As he walked toward the bathroom - he turned to look at Peung and commented, 'YOU WANT TO LOSE IT TO ME TONIGHT, huh?' lmao When he got out of the bathroom, Peung was nowhere to be found. He thought she's tricking him so he peeked through the closets and everything else.  Unknown to him, Peung left to sleep with the elder lady maid. lol -

Pum was drunk one night and came to bed -- wanting to sleep next to Peung. Peung refused and moved down to sleep on the floor.  Pum then said that if she hate him so much she'll get him eventually.  He also teased that he can only sleep where his wife is ... therefore, he moved down to the floor .. Peung got annoyed and left him on the floor and came back to sleep on the bed without a blanket.  Pum felt bad as he climb back onto the bed. He sat on the bed a little upset as he continued to look at Peung's back.

Oh, there's another part where Peung want to raise the orphan boy but he refused. He said the orphan boy will come to live with them and steal things.  She insisted that she'll teach and change the orphan boy's way of life. He refused and said something very negative about orphan.  She argued back that orphan are still human therefore he has no right to criticize them so lowly (she was an orphan too).  That night, she got so mad so she locked him out of the bedroom. He came knocking on her door and apologize but she refused and told him that she's tired therefore she won't open the door for him. He end up sleeping on the couch lmao

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cecilia said:
First encouter:
Pum went to see Peung at her house
--- when he got there he saw that Peung was talking to another man. He
found out that the man is her boyfriend but she introduced him as a
close friend.  The boyfriend told Pum then that soon Peung will marry
off to some guy ... later, Peung found out that Pum is the one that
she's forced to marry to. 

On their wedding day, Pum
wanted to return to the countryside.  Peung refused and said that she
doesn't want to travel back that day .. they ought to sleep for a night
and then head there the next morning.  He argued back that before the
wedding take place, he told her that after their marriage ceremony, they
are to leave.  She said she will not leave. He then said he'll go and
ask her parent -- however, she still insisted that she'll stay.  He said
he has nothing to change. She opened her closet and hand him a set of
pj.  She told him to shower and change. As he walked toward the bathroom
- he turned to look at Peung and commented, 'YOU WANT TO LOSE IT TO ME
TONIGHT, huh?' lmao When he got out of the bathroom, Peung was nowhere
to be found. He thought she's tricking him so he peeked through the
closets and everything else.  Unknown to him, Peung left to sleep with
the elder lady maid. lol -

Pum was drunk one night
and came to bed -- wanting to sleep next to Peung. Peung refused and
moved down to sleep on the floor.  Pum then said that if she hate him so
much she'll get him eventually.  He also teased that he can only sleep
where his wife is ... therefore, he moved down to the floor .. Peung got
annoyed and left him on the floor and came back to sleep on the bed
without a blanket.  Pum felt bad as he climb back onto the bed. He sat
on the bed a little upset as he continued to look at Peung's back.

Oh,
there's another part where Peung want to raise the orphan boy but he
refused. He said the orphan boy will come to live with them and steal
things.  She insisted that she'll teach and change the orphan boy's way
of life. He refused and said something very negative about orphan.  She
argued back that orphan are still human therefore he has no right to
criticize them so lowly (she was an orphan too).  That night, she got so
mad so she locked him out of the bedroom. He came knocking on her door
and apologize but she refused and told him that she's tired therefore
she won't open the door for him. He end up sleeping on the couch lmao

Stop teasing us cecilia!! You're making me excited with your spoilers!! HAHA. 

But of course...you can keep them coming! HAHA.

cecilia

Staff member
Ken's going to be super mean in this version though .. it seems like he'll make her work hard .. whereas the old one .. she's never out in the field.  She's at home most of the time that's why she found time to help with the local school meal project. I really can't wait to see the aggressiveness in Ken in here .. and anticipate the smart talk between Peung and Pum too.