[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yeaya! THE Ken Theeradaeth Wonpuapan is back on track! The opening was pretty cool, looks like an excerpt from a movie. Haha. My Prince Charming in his suit of armor is coming to rescue me!! Can't wait for this one. I sincerely hope someone subs it!! Dear anyone out there, if you'd kindly sub this lakorn I will do anything for you!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Is it just the picture or does Ken look worn out?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ken still handsome na phatman...don't said tat...anyways it look better than RKTF lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Ken still handsome na phatman...don't said tat...anyways it look better than RKTF lol

Haha. He still looks good, but he looks so tired. Perhaps some rest will do him good.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
great he needed a rest his starting to look like P'Rome 

Exactly! Ken and Rome needs to rest, so they can regain some energy and look handsome again! Haha. 

hippo

sarNie Adult
yeah. i think he just needs some sleep. 
but still looks very good. 
this one is much more dramatic than i thought. 

Pichy is cute, I may become a fan. =)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg! Can't wait to watch this one. I've been wondering when P'Ken will have another lakorn and be mean like Kawee again, haha.... And it does seem like his character in here is 2x meaner than Kawee bc Kawee didn't go throwing stuff & dumping stuff on Narin, lol...

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
cool to see this lakorn will air in march. hope a kind subber will pick this one up so i dont have to fast forward most of the time.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
this version seems more raeng than the Knot version.  this one looks more better looks n'ek isn't that weak like the old one.  I cant wait for mean ken kawee character to play.