[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I've just come to realize that Ken's very white and pale-looking. He might want to tan himself a little haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yes his face sometime look skinny
Yeah, he's lost a lot of weight. People were probably complaining that he got chubbier or something during his last 3-4 lakorns. Okay, I'll admit, I was one of them haha. He still looked good though. Now, he needs to gain some more muscles. I want to see muscle Ken again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahaha!!love U ╭(╯3╰)╮ and LOVE K&J
Janie seems like such an easy going gal. I was watching the BTS of her, Ken and Ploy's calender shoot and her an Ken looked good together (can't deny that), and they also had such a fun time haha. Oh how I wish I was both Ploy and Janie so I could surround Ken!!

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Yeah, he's lost a lot of weight. People were probably complaining that he got chubbier or something during his last 3-4 lakorns. Okay, I'll admit, I was one of them haha. He still looked good though. Now, he needs to gain some more muscles. I want to see muscle Ken again.
agree with U!! :yes: wanna see muscle kenLOL

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Janie seems like such an easy going gal. I was watching the BTS of her, Ken and Ploy's calender shoot and her an Ken looked good together (can't deny that), and they also had such a fun time haha. Oh how I wish I was both Ploy and Janie so I could surround Ken!!
Ur dream is ........daydreaming~kkkkkkkk~~~ :pervie:
I just know that Ploy is going to have a new lakorn with P'ken! That's good, but seems like ken could not have one with Janie next years. :lmao:
It's disappointed!That means I need to wait more than one year!LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ur dream is ........daydreaming~kkkkkkkk~~~ :pervie:
I just know that Ploy is going to have a new lakorn with P'ken! That's good, but seems like ken could not have one with Janie next years. :lmao:
It's disappointed!That means I need to wait more than one year!LOL
Awe really? I guess KJ and KA fans have to wait forever for them to reunite! Ch.3's toying with our hearts...!

Yeah, P'ken need have more exercise ya~ and we can :drools: :drools: together!!!! woooohoooo~~
Should we :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: now on Ken's old ones?? When he was more meaty??

If you don't mind:

My personal favorites :dance1: :

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Phatman, tats why I love ken&janie soooooo much, they have great chemistry and look way too cute...

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Ur dream is ........daydreaming~kkkkkkkk~~~ :pervie: I just know that Ploy is going to have a new lakorn with P'ken! That's good, but seems like ken could not have one with Janie next years. :lmao: It's disappointed!That means I need to wait more than one year!LOL
hi mickeyrose, tats really sad, was really hoping for ken&janie 2 unite again, esp these days janie looking so beautiful ! no matter will rewatch all four of their lakorns until their new one happens ...sob sob....for da long wait...

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
Awe really? I guess KJ and KA fans have to wait forever for them to reunite! Ch.3's toying with our hearts...!

Should we :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: now on Ken's old ones?? When he was more meaty??

If you don't mind:

My personal favorites :dance1: :

Yes, CH3 is torturing us!! :cry:

:drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

Of course, I am SOOOOO GLAD you posted these ken's hot pics. Long time no see these~ you remind me "kawee" :woot:
Gosh, i am gonna re-watching Sawan Bieng soon or later. :woot2: :woot2:
My favourite is the first & third pics, and i remembered there is another one just like the third one, which is shooting from ken's back, that's so sexy ~
Do you have that one? :dance1:

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
hi mickeyrose, tats really sad, was really hoping for ken&janie 2 unite again, esp these days janie looking so beautiful ! no matter will rewatch all four of their lakorns until their new one happens ...sob sob....for da long wait...
I hope not wait that long to see their (KJ&KA) reunion. I will rewatch KJ's four lakorns until they are back. :weee:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, CH3 is torturing us!! :cry:

:drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

Of course, I am SOOOOO GLAD you posted these ken's hot pics. Long time no see these~ you remind me "kawee" :woot:
Gosh, i am gonna re-watching Sawan Bieng soon or later. :woot2: :woot2:
My favourite is the first & third pics, and i remembered there is another one just like the third one, which is shooting from ken's back, that's so sexy ~
Do you have that one? :dance1:
WHAT?! Ken's back :weee: ?? A pic of his sexy back?? I haven't seen that one! Gotta go look for it...maybe tomorrow!

credit boy pisanu's fanpage fb

I guess Boy's the King for this day haha.