[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

hahah...anne's past and annes future ..just saying

little

sarNie Adult
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but is this a remake??
Yes this is a remake. The version I saw was like at least 10Yrs ago. It's Knot Kwang's husband. He played a lot p'ek before. He played Pob Pee Fa with Noon Woranuch back like in 94. N'ek wasn't popular though. Her play name is Oil

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
2 handsome man...i never saw them together before. so excited! :dance3:
:drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: This is awesome! OMG...now which one will you choose? Anybody care to share why these two hot dudes are together in this photo?

And where have I been??? This drama sounds very interesting.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
:drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: This is awesome! OMG...now which one will you choose? Anybody care to share why these two hot dudes are together in this photo?

I'll choose both.it's not wrong,right? ;-)
They're together for shoot magazine.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes this is a remake. The version I saw was like at least 10Yrs ago. It's Knot Kwang's husband. He played a lot p'ek before. He played Pob Pee Fa with Noon Woranuch back like in 94. N'ek wasn't popular though. Her play name is Oil
Oh okay, Thanks!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

If I were to choose between Tik and Ken based on my perception of their acting, I'd probably go with Tik....BUT...if I were to choose one based on my personal preference, that'll take me FOREVER to decide...and I probably won't come up with an answer haha. I love 'em both; I love Ken's charisma and I love Tik's charm. They're both to-die-for.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'll choose both.it's not wrong,right? ;-)
They're together for shoot magazine.
No kidding!!! Thanks for letting me know. Wow...this is going to be an EPIC photoshoot!
If I were to choose between Tik and Ken based on my perception of their acting, I'd probably go with Tik....BUT...if I were to choose one based on my personal preference, that'll take me FOREVER to decide...and I probably won't come up with an answer haha. I love 'em both; I love Ken's charisma and I love Tik's charm. They're both to-die-for.
I know right? First I'm like...oh, it's definitely Ken! And the I look to the right and oh heeeell no...it's Tik forsure. And then I'm pulling my hair...AHHH! These two are just too good to be true! Yes...to die for. Two of my favorite p'eks together.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
No kidding!!! Thanks for letting me know. Wow...this is going to be an EPIC photoshoot!

I know right? First I'm like...oh, it's definitely Ken! And the I look to the right and oh heeeell no...it's Tik forsure. And then I'm pulling my hair...AHHH! These two are just too good to be true! Yes...to die for. Two of my favorite p'eks together.
i'm not kidding!
If Tik don't play lakorn with P'Ann this time, The Person that i choose is P'Ken only!!!
Coz i watched Tik only Prissana lakorn so i knew him less than P'Ken.since he start play with P'Ann, i start to follow his info and i think that he is my favorite actor too but tell first my feeling for P'Ken or KA Team is wonderful forever.

Now i'm waiting update for Majurate see nampeung.