[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A LIST OF WHAT LAKORNS WILL BE AIRING THIS MONTH...JUST CURIOUS
its not release yet just wait and patient please no need to ask cos u can get info when someone does the update like i'm been doing in other thread
updates pictures and confirmation airing dates I know you have difficulty understanding Thai so I'm trying my best what i can helping you

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
its not release yet just wait and patient please no need to ask cos u can get info when someone does the update like i'm been doing in other thread
updates pictures and confirmation airing dates I know you have difficulty understanding Thai so I'm trying my best what i can helping you
THANK YUO...I know it isn't airing becuase you told be i just dont knopw hwere to go to find the lakorn that will be airing because i'm pretty sure there's a thread somewhere

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
P'Ken went abroad with P'Noi for almost half a month. Maybe for work and a rest at the same time. So these days it mainly shoots P'Namtarn's sences.This is why can't see P'Ken's pics recently. I think someone's thinking about"shes just closer to tah then ken" maybe a mistaken. Now P'Ken has coming back. He probably will shooting scenes in "Majurat See Nam Pueng" soon.
thank angelcrystal for your info.
Yes i used to wonder y didn't have update P'Ken but about Tah and Namtarn i no wonder y they're so close cos in this lakorn Namtarn is Tah's gf b4 she meet P'Ken so i think that they both might have scence together more too.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Yes i used to wonder y didn't have update P'Ken but about Tah and Namtarn i no wonder y they're so close cos in this lakorn Namtarn is Tah's gf b4 she meet P'Ken so i think that they both might have scence together more too.
ohh...that makes more sense now...thank you by the way

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yep Tah is Namtarn boyfriend